Patch 9.0.5 Findings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conzil

F2P Legend
Please post your findings below

What we found so far:

The "Your level is too low to use that item" bug seems to be "fixed", they have now added proper level requirement tooltip to them. (Thanks @icehawk)
upload_2021-2-12_18-22-13-png.18274

upload_2021-2-12_18-21-54-png.18273

upload_2021-2-12_15-1-41-png.18272

ilvl 44 necks, ilvl 49 artifacts and non HoA version of Azerite gear is untouched (Thanks @KenaX8)
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Last edited:
Looks like we r getting closer to the Garrison transmogs..... hoping they just ironing out some bugs.
Currently on live:
upload_2021-2-12_19-20-41.png

And now on PTR:
upload_2021-2-12_19-21-7.png

Fingers crossed.....

Though I'm a bit salty on those necks.......

They scale now. Originally they didn't and were ilvl 44 with 52 stats.
Ah I see. Managed to snatch every stat wise one on my alliance twink and today wanted to do it on my Horde and wondered why I was getting a blue quality one. Thanks.

Looks like we r getting closer to the Garrison transmogs.....
I dont know if those are accurate "req level"

I flew out to Netherstorm to try for the pvp transmogs and they read "Req 25" but if you try to buy them, its still "req level 27" in the error text.

Worth noting that there are some minor item tuning changes that I think are just a result of them tinkering with squish tuning. Seems like blue dungeon necks, for instance, give +5 stam instead of +6 but have 1 more secondary stat. A few trinkets one use values are changed by... a couple points here and there. Hunger Of The Pack goes from a flat 30% speed increase to giving a Speed stat value, etc.

I'd like, this weekend, to get together with some folks and trigger an area to see if instanced values are the same or are still scaling weird.

Did a bit of testing on the PTR for HotP. It doesn't really feel nerfed, at least at my level. Though it's possible there is a slight difference that is hard to notice. Of note though, there is a significant upgrade of the speed given with just a 5 item level difference. I may actually keep trying for an upgraded version of this now, its a stubborn one to get to drop, especially if I forget to switch loot specialization to survival.

Attachments

• Hunger of the Pack.jpg
    Hunger of the Pack.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 400
The one he has equipped isnt a level 15 version, looks like he got it at a lower level (10?) and then moved up to 15.

edit- kinda of the whole point of the crappiness of this, 30% is 30% all the way up... +speed gets worse and worse.

as of right now, legion dungeon drops dont upgrade to epic for toons at lower levels, so I would be *very* interested to learn that that's changed in this latest PTR build.
No, I mean getting a new HotP, as in item level 19. I got my current one when I was still level 10/11. The proc gives an additional 14 speed if I get a new one to drop at my level.

upload_2021-2-12_20-10-39.png

the ilvl 25 one is 68 speed outside bgs
some changes to secondaries (and a few on primaries) on a few items, I'll just post one ring for example:
upload_2021-2-12_20-11-34.png

-1 stam +1 or 2 vers.
mostly rings, pants, cloak, rest seems unchanged.

Attachments

• upload_2021-2-12_20-10-17.png
    upload_2021-2-12_20-10-17.png
    156.1 KB · Views: 146
Lets hope this fixes ALL the lower Level "You're Level is to low to use this item" to include the Treasure Chests out in the World (even when it's in a Zone scaled to your Level), etc.
Currently, it's not "fixing" in the way of solving, it's "fixing" in the way of setting it in stone so that it's official and doesn't change anymore ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread