Paid Character services on a F2P very possible.

If ur so careless, why come here and QQ about it?
U shouldnt help them do it in my opnion, ur only doing that so u can call f2ps 24s wannabe, i guess.

Please point me to where i'm complaining about this... All i'm going is pointing out the hypocrisy. there is no possible way this impacts my part of the game.

I'm p2p and can get what i want, anytime i want.

as for f2p's being 24 wannabes. there's lots of threads (this being one of them) proves that. there's even more people round here (you being one of them) proves that.

if you're trolling i applaud you, if not i feel sorry for you.

Just discovered something.

I am still in my guild.
But however, I can't open the guild roster. Tho I am still getting profit of the perks, guild tabard and chat.

Can you access a guild vendor?

Yes, but I'm still neutral so i can't actually buy something.
And the stuff is probably way more expensive than 10 gold

Sorry to spam but I am really concerned about my f2p acc.
You said I should "stay off" my account before the battlechest is taken away. How can I check if that happened if I have to stay off? Is it unsafe to log in when it's still on battlechest?

6. STAY OFF the account until the battlechest is removed from the account takes around 24 hours, once it is removed it you will go back to trial

Hope this helps. My guess, is STAY OFF the account for the 24 hours. If something goes terribly wrong for some crazy reason, you could always call blizzard and have them restore your account.

READ IN FULL BEFORE BEING A GREEDY FUCKER. THANKS <3

Hello, Please read in full before taking codes.

With this untested method you should be able to get paid services on your F2P account for the duration of 24 hours -

These codes are purchased with fake information, not stolen information before any cries about that, once the payment fails to clear the battlechest is automatically removed from your account, blizzard do not contact you at all, there is no risk of a ban.

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please follow step by step

1. Logon to battle net and select your F2P account
2. Upgrade your account using one of the keys I posted below
3. Pay for your character service on your F2P character
4. Complete the character service once available.
5.Logon to the character once service is complete
6. STAY OFF the account until the battlechest is removed from the account takes around 24 hours, once it is removed it you will go back to trial

This morning, someone who used this messaged me and told me their account got locked, so I called Blizzard on their behalf, and I told the guy on the phone, "a friend gave me the key to upgrade my account and now my account is locked" When he says, whats happened is there has been a payment issue ask him if he can downgrade it back to a trial account until you can buy the full version yourself. I got put on hold for 2 minutes and he came back and told me he has unlocked the account and their was a payment issue with the code, so if this happens to you call blizzard on skype on with the UK ext with is 44 08000288246

The keys below will be removed after 24 hours so don't be a greedy fucker and take the codes thinking you can use them for other things, if you do you are a complete retard, because they are not going to work for you.

I hope this works out well for someone wanting to have some sort of paid character service on their F2P, good luck! :)

Please post below if this works for you.

NEW CODES

24866T8GVZH67JR9BY478FXW4H

28GXVXYMDM6EVVEER77FRYP6WF

2RJEK96YCGPX976Z9VVCBR4WZX

29CBKHXNH29NKGBNF4FMGFP244

7BV764GK8GPYBPJB87J29BCDFM

JVMFC8GK62EJP74V8RYGN6VM76

V8PHKTDEBBYPJHJPCDPHFY6EFT

WNT8797GJ4PHFMRE4M9YN46MJW

HGPHMT6ZDJCB96PTRJCZ6M6KYR

PGMXB89W8HPMTJD8FTXBD8H48X

VJ9HGWEH6DH6JD6JM2RM4K9D27

XENVF6HKDGT9R4WH69PVBT9N4H

Z2ZY87NM6VY2FZMWXV4E8K62P7

Can your character or account get locked?!
Is this only for EU?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can your character or account get locked?!

I think it happened too one person, but then they called blizzard and got it unlocked and "downgraded" back too trial account status. Regardless, i've already said this but if you want to TEST this, do it on a brand new account you care nothing about. On the off chance that you do ruin an account you put alot of work into and cannot restore it.

Users who are viewing this thread