Original - The first BiS Vet Rouge?

pls help

i need this mask
Idk if you can just get someone else to summon Grifftah or if you need to do it yourself.
Aldo [MENTION=14669]Artonkn[/MENTION] clear your messages

Hey, that looks like my character! Except I use Stormshroud Shoulders & BoA cloak.... Only a small difference. Also, I changed my dancing steel to elemental force recently, we should have another throwdown!

I think BiS is a personal opinion tho. How well does haste stack against agility? The world may never know.

Foreman's Gloves > Metalworking Gloves ALL DAY

rouge lol

and that's the fake original, the real one is from runetotem, but solidly geared toon. technically not even finna be bis till faction, gf'd, etc, and head enchant. but in the circumstances I guess you could say you are. my boy Captpwnysock is just as bis, if not, more than you. so there is no real reason for such a thread m8. oh yeh, and rename yourself... this is the real Original... though I couldn't find her main druid and pally just cuz so many alt codes, but it's around that. lol I know you've seen her too..

Ah yes, I see. I'm sure that is the very first character ever made in WoW named that. Nice how they don't even have it without alt codes. :D

Hey, that looks like my character! Except I use Stormshroud Shoulders & BoA cloak.... Only a small difference. Also, I changed my dancing steel to elemental force recently, we should have another throwdown!

I think BiS is a personal opinion tho. How well does haste stack against agility? The world may never know.

Foreman's Gloves > Metalworking Gloves ALL DAY

I think that when it comes to 1 agi vs like, 9 haste it's better, but when it comes to haste boa vs crit boa or Cloaked of Power, you lose too much agi from it.
Also BiS is indeed personal opinion but this is a straight forward full glass cannon, if I was haste or crit stack (Mesah for haste, crit for a majority of rouges) then it would be more complicated, but i'm pure damage.

Senpai Val, notice me ;-;

PS: SHOWDOWN!!! also you prob win =/ I lose too much stam, we will see though!

Last edited by a moderator:
PS: SHOWDOWN!!! also you prob win =/ I lose to much stam, we will see though!

Oh, it's on!

Also, I compared "enchant gloves: greater attack power" to "enchant gloves: major agility", and major agility gave me 1 more attack power. It may be only a half or third of an attack power, but its definitely better.... plus agi gives you % dodge

Oh, it's on!

Also, I compared "enchant gloves: greater attack power" to "enchant gloves: major agility", and major agility gave me 1 more attack power. It may be only a half or third of an attack power, but its definitely better.... plus agi gives you % dodge

AP gloves actually scale 1 higher AP in Bgs, however the % dodge is true

AP gloves actually scale 1 higher AP in Bgs, however the % dodge is true
No no, I tested this in the Bg, back to back. Major Agility scaled better. This isn't for every enchant though, AP to bracers is better than agility to bracers. I've never looked at agility shoulders vs attack power shoulders

You guys should really think about Landslide and what 75 attack power will do to your damage.

You should get plenty and EF procs from your poisons ticks so that would be fine in an OH, it wouldn't have to land a hit. Landslide MH. The proc is like a 33% increase to your attack power... I think it should be tested.

You guys should really think about Landslide and what 75 attack power will do to your damage.

You should get plenty and EF procs from your poisons ticks so that would be fine in an OH, it wouldn't have to land a hit. Landslide MH. The proc is like a 33% increase to your attack power... I think it should be tested.

I dislike landslide MH quite a bit, however I do know some rogues who use it, I think it goes down to personal.

Also 75 AP isnt 33% of my AP but actually around 17%, but I know what your saying :p it does give a lot of AP but for my playstyle its eh, but i reccomend everyone try enchants for themselves and see what you like best :D

Users who are viewing this thread