Original - The first BiS Vet Rouge?

I take Gloom over ToW and I prefer Screwdriver over double Sfang, I also have both the wsg neck and boa neck enchanted and switch them out according to the situation (wsg vs arena)
Øriginäl @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft

rouge lol

and that's the fake original, the real one is from runetotem, but solidly geared toon. technically not even finna be bis till faction, gf'd, etc, and head enchant. but in the circumstances I guess you could say you are. my boy Captpwnysock is just as bis, if not, more than you. so there is no real reason for such a thread m8. oh yeh, and rename yourself... this is the real Original... though I couldn't find her main druid and pally just cuz so many alt codes, but it's around that. lol I know you've seen her too..

rouge lol

and that's the fake original, the real one is from runetotem, but solidly geared toon. technically not even finna be bis till faction, gf'd, etc, and head enchant. but in the circumstances I guess you could say you are. my boy Captpwnysock is just as bis, if not, more than you. so there is no real reason for such a thread m8. oh yeh, and rename yourself... this is the real Original... though I couldn't find her main druid and pally just cuz so many alt codes, but it's around that. lol I know you've seen her too..

why do you care so much about white knighting your female twinking friend over a name?

why do you care so much about white knighting your female twinking friend over a name?

Ikr, and it's not like I went behind her back or something, we've talked about this before and we found that we made the names at nearly the same time, I use Original and I made this character Øriginal, if you care so much I can change it but I hardly think you should speak out about something you know nothing about, Øriginal-Runetotem and I have personal respect, but I can understand how someone who has no idea what he's talking about can come to that one sided opinion.

Wouldn't defias set be bis?

yes, indeed, but 3 of the pieces are gf'd, and she has all the pieces but the chest, which is bind on pickup. the other 4 defias are boe, and 2 of which are gf'd boe. bis, though impossible rn. using the belt and boots, though, is bis if you think about it. if the certain rogue spec needs a little bit of crit, then maybe full defias still isn't bis. i don't really know too much, i don't play rogue, nor know what their main stacks must be too much.

Defias set is not bis, you lose to much agi from defias gloves/legs

so, if I were to play vet, but without p2p enchants, as feral/guardian: would defias boots and belt and gloves of the fang and gloomshroud and idk what pants be bis? I just needa know what pants, cuz I don't think the boa pants are max agi, and you may only be usng it for the ability to put the leg chant on it?

so, if I were to play vet, but without p2p enchants, as feral/guardian: would defias boots and belt and gloves of the fang and gloomshroud and idk what pants be bis? I just needa know what pants, cuz I don't think the boa pants are max agi, and you may only be usng it for the ability to put the leg chant on it?

Smelting Pants are bis if not vet

Users who are viewing this thread