Official Epic Upgrade Bragging Thread (Warning: Jealousy/Salt)

Being upgradable doesn't mean the item necessarily drops. Theres some conversation going on in the single source drop boes thread about it.

Yeah Cata removed most, if not all, unique mob drops at the time.. With salavage crates and recent patches some of those items have seen a resurgence, but not many.

Checking the availability of an item through The Undermine Journal is a decent way of determining whether an item is still in game or not (doesn’t apply to really rare shit like Ulduman specific drops).

As far as I can tell, the search switches over to the new wow website...so it may be URL editing for now. I'm sure someone could whip up a js script that would pull up the equivalent page if you're on the wow page.

Turns out its me that can whip up said js!

1. Make a new bookmark called whatever you want
2. Copy + Paste the following code into the URL/location field

Code:
javascript:window.location.href = "http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/" + window.location.href.substring(window.location.href.search("item=")+5).split("/")[0]

3. Go to any item on wowhead. You can click the bookmark to go straight to the blizzard guide for that item.

Its stupid basic, so using it on anything else will probably break. But I'm too lazy to actually write checks into a bookmarklet...

WoWScrnShot_040319_220832.jpg

~10 greens, 2 blues, and 4-5 hours of farming :D

I am having some crazy farming luck when it comes to BOEs, horrific questing luck mind you.

Got this on my 3rd kill on my troll druid, fuck farming this guy I might just take the cloth and run and forget leather

Guess I better go get that staff now

Attachments

• madluck.png
    madluck.png
    378.9 KB · Views: 361
Turns out its me that can whip up said js!
Nice! You beat me too it! ;)
Its stupid basic, so using it on anything else will probably break.
Sounds like that's only a problem for the "End User"... and this being a Blizzard™ product, that makes it "Working as intended". :p

(Although I'm afraid I must now report that Blizzard's database does not contain a single "Fishing Pole" with a chance at going-epic... another dream crushed by short-sighted developers!) :(

Users who are viewing this thread