US Official 19 TC Jumps

Like most ppl have rightfully said, if ur going to ban jumps its much more feasible. It can be odd labeling something a jump or not, like areas u just run up a stump, or jump up some logs. They require no inept skill or knowledge of jumping mechanics. As well as the current "allowable" jumps, most of them have even more variations which can be much quicker and more effective that nobody posted. Also there are ppl who script jumps, no way to really check that.

I can understand the reasoning for limiting jumps, but if u want a more even playing field there are things u can level that would result in a bigger increase in that. Things like limiting scroll speed, evening ms rates thru each team, causing every spec to use the same gear, no racials allowed and so on. Some of those things may be harder than limiting jumps, some easier, are we gonna do all of them? no. Part of the definition of skill in the games we play are the use of ur resources, choosing diff gear / chants depending on ur team and plans going into the game. Limiting options lowers the skill cap possible for each team playing.

Compare this to something like competitive sports, most of the time (if not all) do not require all players to use the same exact gear. However they do ban some clearly illegal gear, anything else is up to the players to choose what fits them most comfortably during the game and so on. You can attempt an un-orthodox play that may require more knowledge and skill to work but yields beneficial results, if the enemy team cannot reciprocate that level of knowledge and skill they will not be abler to keep up and u can take an advantage because of that. Doing a jump is very similar to this situation. Do you not believe each player and team should be rewarded for their extreme understanding of wsg?

lets just ban the use of the jump hotkey, everyone unbind jump before the games thank you..
if u are seen jumping up and down at anytime during the twink cup ur team will be dqd

What about these "jumps"?

7VnSLZQ.jpg

oES4Z9t.jpg

Are Monk rolls considered jumping in this context?

yess, I need to know this. I constantly pull off jumps from higher tot to lower tot this way, and I don't know if it should be aloud or not, seeing how it's an ability that helps get places. though, this is not like hunter disengage where you can get places others cannot. Roll will only put you in a place anyone else can get to, only faster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like most ppl have rightfully said, if ur going to ban jumps its much more feasible. It can be odd labeling something a jump or not, like areas u just run up a stump, or jump up some logs. They require no inept skill or knowledge of jumping mechanics. As well as the current "allowable" jumps, most of them have even more variations which can be much quicker and more effective that nobody posted. Also there are ppl who script jumps, no way to really check that.

I can understand the reasoning for limiting jumps, but if u want a more even playing field there are things u can level that would result in a bigger increase in that. Things like limiting scroll speed, evening ms rates thru each team, causing every spec to use the same gear, no racials allowed and so on. Some of those things may be harder than limiting jumps, some easier, are we gonna do all of them? no. Part of the definition of skill in the games we play are the use of ur resources, choosing diff gear / chants depending on ur team and plans going into the game. Limiting options lowers the skill cap possible for each team playing.

Compare this to something like competitive sports, most of the time (if not all) do not require all players to use the same exact gear. However they do ban some clearly illegal gear, anything else is up to the players to choose what fits them most comfortably during the game and so on. You can attempt an un-orthodox play that may require more knowledge and skill to work but yields beneficial results, if the enemy team cannot reciprocate that level of knowledge and skill they will not be abler to keep up and u can take an advantage because of that. Doing a jump is very similar to this situation. Do you not believe each player and team should be rewarded for their extreme understanding of wsg?
Certain things, like scripting a jump macro that you mentioned are simply not enforceable because you cannot detect it. Likewise, you cannot detect when someone is using a script to right-click faster for flag caps.

Instead of trying to limit these things, they should probably just be embraced as an evolution of the game and educate and enlighten people as to their existence. When everyone has access to it, then it's not so game-breaking. But when only a select few individuals do, then it becomes massively disadvantageous. Seeing people talking about "scroll-clicking" makes me cringe because that is stone-age technology compared to right-click scripting via Razer Synapse macros.

Certain things, like scripting a jump macro that you mentioned are simply not enforceable because you cannot detect it. Likewise, you cannot detect when someone is using a script to right-click faster for flag caps.

Instead of trying to limit these things, they should probably just be embraced as an evolution of the game and educate and enlighten people as to their existence. When everyone has access to it, then it's not so game-breaking. But when only a select few individuals do, then it becomes massively disadvantageous. Seeing people talking about "scroll-clicking" makes me cringe because that is stone-age technology compared to right-click scripting via Razer Synapse macros.

talk that talk

talk that talk
Lack of education is a problem. Whether the community wants to actively address it is another question altogether. However, I can understand the minority wanting to keep these things "secret" and thus be defensive about it. That said, this thread is about jumps, so I will not try to steer the topic other than to say "jump macros" should be just as much part of the discussion as the jumps themselves.

This logic is much like assured mutual annihilation, and I agree. So who will be the one to enlighten us?

This logic is much like assured mutual annihilation, and I agree. So who will be the one to enlighten us?
If no one else will, I'd be willing to do it. I'm familiar enough with both of the processes. As this bracket has evolved over the past two expansions, we've gone from finding and discovering new jumps, to trying to find new ways to make those jumps easier to do.

The morality is suspect, like you said. Because it automates a process that was once a core component of 'skill' in the bracket. But like I said, you can't outlaw such macros. So if you truly want a level playing field, then everyone deserves to be enlightened.

Good video! For 19 tinks, just change that to 'Right Click'. It's good to put in a very small delay (like he put 0.004), otherwise the macro will literally lag you out of the game.

As for a jump macro, during the record phase, you just do W(down), Space(down), W(up), Space(up). And remove any delay.

Bind it to a key and voila. Perfect jump macro. You will always execute a perfect jump with no lag time issues. Logitech keyboards have a similar macro function that you can utilize as well if that's what you use.

Good video! For 19 tinks, just change that to 'Right Click'. It's good to put in a very small delay (like he put 0.004), otherwise the macro will literally lag you out of the game.

As for a jump macro, during the record phase, you just do W(down), Space(down), W(up), Space(up). And remove any delay.

Bind it to a key and voila. Perfect jump macro. You will always execute a perfect jump with no lag time issues. Logitech keyboards have a similar macro function that you can utilize as well if that's what you use.
[MENTION=12184]Snack[/MENTION] Bless

If I have the razor Naga software but a logitec g600 mouse, is this still possible?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread