US Official 19 TC Jumps

You do realise how much of an advantage ToT jumps gives horde? Also the lumber/log jumps are compensation for all lamp jumps

The only thing I think needs to be banned is Resto hut glitches and Goblin specific jumps

That is what this says:

as long as no clear glitching occurs it is okay. (walljumping / wallclimbing is not considered glitching).

Using class abilities, goblin jump, toys, or anything else to take you somewhere that you can only get to using these abilities will be outlawed.

You do realise how much of an advantage ToT jumps gives horde? Also the lumber/log jumps are compensation for all lamp jumps

The only thing I think needs to be banned is Resto hut glitches and Goblin specific jumps

The ally tunnel jump is just as obtainable as horde.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STowxTe5JVg
1:50 :)

Horde side has a pretty insane advantage with jumps included

That video is from 2011 and I had never Fc'd the ally base before or had to do the jumps.

The ally tunnel jump is just as doable as the horde one. The actual horde one is 100x harder currently, the terrain one is the same difficult level as ally top to bottom.

from tot u can go anywhere its op

That video is from 2011 and I had never Fc'd the ally base before or had to do the jumps.

The ally tunnel jump is just as doable as the horde one. The actual horde one is 100x harder currently, the terrain one is the same difficult level as ally top to bottom.

Ok so then SR has no problem going ally for every game in TC? that's fine by me

Ok so then SR has no problem going ally for every game in TC? that's fine by me

Yes because we're going to go ally every game because you believe ally has harder jumps? lol transfer horde like everyone else if you want :rolleyes:

Yes because we're going to go ally every game because you believe ally has harder jumps? lol transfer horde like everyone else if you want :rolleyes:

I'm not sure if you understand what happens when two horde teams wargame each other so ill break it down for you, One gets ally side and the other gets horde.

If you're perfectly fine being on ally side you should have no problem letting other teams take horde side of warsong if what you're saying is correct?

LOL jump restrictions? This is RIDICULOUS. If you cant keep up with the EFC that jumps well, get the f*ck out of the competition.

What the shit has happened to this twink community... can no one do jumps anymore?

WTF seriously.

I'm not sure if you're aware of some jumps (exploits) that are available if there's no restrictions put in place

I'm not sure if you understand what happens when two horde teams wargame each other so ill break it down for you, One gets ally side and the other gets horde.

If you're perfectly fine being on ally side you should have no problem letting other teams take horde side of warsong if what you're saying is correct?

As far as i'm aware the rules are pretty straight forward, with each side getting horde once and the final game is a coinflip. We will win regardless of what side we are on, but why would we give anybody the horde base every game. You EU kids...

As far as i'm aware the rules are pretty straight forward, with each side getting horde once and the final game is a coinflip. We will win regardless of what side we are on, but why would we give anybody the horde base every game. You EU kids...

You're claiming that "the ally tunnel jump is just as obtainable as horde." so what's the problem letting teams that actually care about what side they're on get the side they want? Kids? Why you pulling out random bm when i'm just trying to have a discussion.. Salt Ratio boys

ps. What does where I come from have to do with anything?

Why are you so salty? :) You're claiming that "the ally tunnel jump is just as obtainable as horde." so what's the problem letting teams that actually care about what side they're on get the side they want? Kids? Why you pulling out random bm when i'm just trying to have a discussion.. Salt Ratio boys

1) He's not being salty... just confident, maybe even cocky, but that's okay.
2)The ally ToT and horde ToT are both quite easy to maneuver with adequate practice.
3) He never bm'd you
4) Back on topic

1) He's not being salty... just confident, maybe even cocky, but that's okay.
2)The ally ToT and horde ToT are both quite easy to maneuver with adequate practice.
3) He never bm'd you
4) Back on topic

1) "EU Kids" Sounds pretty salty to me
2) Horde ToT is pretty in everyway and anyone who disagrees should have no problem playing on ally side?
3) "EU Kids" Is boarderline bm
4) "Official 19 Twink Cup Jumps" I don't see how anything said was off-topic (Except maybe the BM/Salt thing which is Matched with his off-topic "EU Kids")

Heard it here here first, Skill Ratio 2015 Twink Cup Champions.

New GY jumps are not allowed due to the enormous advantage they yield to horde side.

Users who are viewing this thread