US Official 19 TC Jumps

sounds like some tinks gon' get banned

fair warning, this is considered a bot by blizzard
Using scripts is just scummy.
It's why your not allowed to use the above mice in gaming tournaments, the kind where you actually show up and play at the same event center. Using mouse scripts in that setting would be flat-out cheating. It seems like the twink cup is trying to emulate those kinds of esport tournaments, and it would be ideal if no one used these macros, which are tantamount to bots. However, enforcement of any sort of rule against macros of this sort would probably be impossible, so you can safely assume every scumbag will be using them.

The way I feel about cheating and gaming is: what are you willing to do to win, and at what cost? Personally, I'd rather put up an honest effort and lose, than win by cheating. I mean, prize money is nice and all, but what's a few hundred dollars compared to the feeling that competed and played your best. Most of us attach a lot of meaning to the quality of out gameplay. What would it feel like living your life knowing that you had to cheat to win?

Gaming tournaments are test of mental skill and physical dexterity. They sell special gaming mice that have no programmable functions, but have great response and precision. I'd encourage anyone that plays games seriously to buy one of those, and not a Razr Naga and similar mice. Mouse macros, and the like, take out a good portion of the gameplay away from the player, are short-cut to success, and a deal with the devil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pizza's still here tho

buuuurnn

It's why your not allowed to use the above mice in gaming tournaments, the kind where you actually show up and play at the same event center. Using mouse scripts in that setting would be flat-out cheating. It seems like the twink cup is trying to emulate those kinds of esport tournaments, and it would be ideal if no one used these macros, which are tantamount to bots. However, enforcement of any sort of rule against macros of this sort would probably be impossible, so you can safely assume every scumbag will be using them.

The way I feel about cheating and gaming is: what are you willing to do to win, and at what cost? Personally, I'd rather put up an honest effort and lose, than win by cheating. I mean, prize money is nice and all, but what's a few hundred dollars compared to the feeling that competed and played your best. Most of us attach a lot of meaning to the quality of out gameplay. What would it feel like living your life knowing that you had to cheat to win?

Gaming tournaments are test of mental skill and physical dexterity. They sell special gaming mice that have no programmable functions, but have great response and precision. I'd encourage anyone that plays games seriously to buy one of those, and not a Razr Naga and similar mice. Mouse macros, and the like, take out a good portion of the gameplay away from the player, are short-cut to success, and a deal with the devil.

Unfortunatly there will always be ppl, that rather risk a ban than losing a pixelated fight.... #logic

Last edited:
Can we get feedback on this please?

"but it isnt in the video"

stuff like this is exactly why the video should have been focused on the banned jumps and why they were banned instead of saying "only these jumps are okay"

"but it isnt in the video"

stuff like this is exactly why the video should have been focused on the banned jumps and why they were banned instead of saying "only these jumps are okay"
I understand why Tassel would make the video like this, as someone previous stated, making a video with banned jumps would really open grey areas if people did jumps that wasn't in either of the videos.

I was asking questions about basic jumps that I felt was being overlooked.

All tunnel, fence, and stump jumps are going to be allowed, and people will be allowed to use jumps to take them anywhere on the map that they would be able to get to without jumping. Using class abilities, goblin jump, toys, or anything else to take you somewhere that you can only get to using these abilities will be outlawed.

though this gives Alliance an advantage (however small).

You do realise how much of an advantage ToT jumps gives horde? Also the lumber/log jumps are compensation for all lamp jumps

The only thing I think needs to be banned is Resto hut glitches and Goblin specific jumps

Users who are viewing this thread