20-29 Offical 29 3 vs 3 Tournament!

haha who, hunnybuns and a druid friend? baggedsrt with herbalhydro? indica with a druid?

Top Kek.

A couple of noobs I have on BTag, of the handful of noobs in the bracket I have on BTag to boot. I don't happen to have any of the guys you mentioned on though.

Good night, XPOff.com

??? If you read previous posts you would understand, I asked if healers besides disc priest could be allowed to use healing power, seeing as though every healer but disc priest flashes for 750 in arena..

Sorry I read it wrong the first time. I thought about it and its just easier to have no weapon enchants. Thank you for thinking outside the box though.

Keep thinking of different angles, always looking to improve quality of games. :)

Sorry I read it wrong the first time. I thought about it and its just easier to have no weapon enchants. Thank you for thinking outside the box though.

Keep thinking of different angles, always looking to improve quality of games. :)
So we're not giving healers weapon enchants(excluding ele force)?

"No grandfathered glyph's are allowed."

I'm not going to make a new priest. That's f ucking ridiculous.

"No grandfathered glyph's are allowed."

I'm not going to make a new priest. That's f ucking ridiculous.

Sorry Lup, just some specific glyph's are literally a game changer, I just put it across the board so some players can't crutch on it. Trying to aim for a balanced and fair tournament. Once again, sorry for any inconvenience this may of caused you buddy.

Rules look good to me, relative to balance of other healers I wouldn't expect a Holy Pally to win in anything PvP wise even with the bonus of +16 SP and seriously doubt anyone will be playing it anyway. I hope to see my favorite Druid / Frost Mage comp in this tourney though, Pug Lord fanboying on them.

Let me guess, Idiote/Jetlife?

And perhaps only allow a 3man roster with one comp. To promote skill and synergy rather than counter comps

Is this statement, you just contradicted yourself. If you where only allowed 3 players with one comp, wouldn't you eventually be countered?!? The whole reason why you're allowed 4 players is so you can prevent being countered as much against stronger teams. Thats what makes this event more interesting...

Is this statement, you just contradicted yourself. If you where only allowed 3 players with one comp, wouldn't you eventually be countered?!? The whole reason why you're allowed 4 players is so you can prevent being countered as much against stronger teams. Thats what makes this event more interesting...
My point here was that normally you don't know the comp you're playing against ahead of time so you cannot change yours to counter someone else with a 3man roster unless one person has a ton of alts. With a 4man roster you can indeed counter someone after you find out what comp they are if you lose the first game against them.

Team Name: White Iverson
Leader: Wavesjr
Btag: Sirboss#1644
Composition: Warrior/Mage/Shaman

Arms Warrior: Lottabandsx on BleedingHollow
Frost Mage: Zurran on Bleeding Hollow
Resto Shaman: Wavesjr on Andorhal
*subject to change

Very nice details you put there. I expect for everyone to have the same standard when submitting a team.

Cheers!!!

Hello my tink brethrens!!!

Last 3 vs 3 tournament had dogshit rules, so i'm here to turn things up abit...

Time to make this shit real, i'm hosting a REAL MOTHER ducking COMPETITIVE 3 vs 3 29 TOURNAMENT.

The rules are going to be fair and people will be made to utilize skill in pulling off wins for this cup.

The following rules are...

Rules:

Items that are banned:

Engineering Trinkets
Deadman's Hand
Vibroblade

Manual Crowd Pummeler

Any other items that have a profound effect please let me know.

1. No Ferals or Brewmasters
  2. No more than 1 stealthie per team.
  3. No double classes in your comp.
  4. No weapon enchants are allowed. (That also includes shields and off-hands)
  5. No grandfathered glyph's are allowed.
  6. Each team is aloud to switch 1 player in and out as a backup during the tourney. You can switch your 4th player in as many times as you want but when you sign up, make sure your Arena Team's roster is complete with 4 players if you want a backup.
  7. The Games will be best of 5. The finals will be best of 7 if losers win the losers have to go against the winners again and win 1 more game to win the whole thing. (So winners and losers bracket)
  8. At the time of the games, each team's leader will need to have me on their battletag so we can request games! Unless I get someone to stream the games everyone will need to add that person.
  9. All 4 players on the team has to choose a spec and stick to it, for the whole tournament. So you have to work with what you got.
  10. Triple DPS not allowed.
  11. At least 1 healer on a team.
  12. No more then 1 healer and 1 hybrid is allowed. So example 1 healer x2 hybrid not allowed. (Example for the retards: Disc Priest/WW/Ret not allowed.)
  13. When you're team is up to play, if you're team takes longer then 30 minutes, you automatically lose that round. No exceptions...
  14. When you're game starts, you're team only has a 2 minute rest in-between games before you're team HAS to be ready to que again. If not ready by 5 mins, you automatically lose that match against that team. (Each team only gets one exception to 15 mins but after that, its the same as previously mentioned.) - If it is a que bug, no one will get penalized.
  15. One special rule, the host will have 2 characters they will be hosting on. One on a US and one on a Oceanic server. The way it works is if a US and a Oceanic team face off but they both want a MS advantage. Each game the realms will be rotated to have a fair ping advantage. If the last game falls on a odd number, then both team leaders will do a /roll to see who gets to have the MS advantage (Whoever is higher wins). Too see who gets the MS advantage on the first game, same procedure as mentioned.
General mention: I expect that players have already put procedures to make sure they are protected, excuses like "my friend has d/c'ed" wont help anyone out. You have ample time to protect yourself, i expect you use that time to sort you're shit out.

I expect for all players that are participating to know the bloody rules. Coz if broken, you'll automatically lose that round.

On the day of the tournament, i will be going over the rules with the team leaders in curse before the tourney starts. You'll have to be on 30 mins prior to the start time of the tournament. Which is 5:30pm EDT SHARP!!! The rules will be streamed for anyone else you wants to watch/listen to them.

How to sign up:

People will need to have their roster up 3 days prior to the tourney.

They have to also have each name/class/spec/realm of the players that are participating. On top of that i'd appreciate if the name of each player can have their armory hyper linked to their characters armoury.

Once they 3 days before the tourney have arrived, you're not even allowed to change you're specs. Also a team leader needs to be appointed, team names are allowed.

Example: Starscreâm - Disc Priest - Aman'Thul

Technical Issues:

For what ever reason, if you want a game replayed. You're allowed to do so, each team only gets one chance of re-doing a game. Anything after that is not allowed. (Even if you or you're friends D/C.)

Team Seeding:

Simple, teams will be seeded accordingly to when they sign up.

The first team will be seeded to the last team, so on and so forth.

Teams:

Team Name: White Iverson
Leader: Wavesjr
Btag: Sirboss#1644
Composition: Warrior/Mage/Shaman

Arms Warrior: Lottabandsx on BleedingHollow
Frost Mage: Zurran on Bleeding Hollow
Resto Shaman: Wavesjr on Andorhal

No Team signed up yet

Date:

Will be in 2-3 weeks, yet to be decided. Will most likely be a Saturday night (US time)

Games will start at 6PM EDT (Team Leaders will need to be on 5:30PM EDT to talk over things... So either 9th/16th or 23rd of April, once 100% confirmed, i will update.

In addition, i'm putting down a phat $200 AUS prize down to make people more enticed to play and to make this on going thing in the future. (Paypal only, Money will be given to the leader for him/her to divvy up the winnings!!!)

Good luck to everyone who participates, lets make this a bloody good tournament!

If you want to stick around after the arena tourney, there will be a group photo taken!

(Also these rules are in suggestion if people think they can further improve the rules. Please don't say stupid shit, only things that you think will make a difference for the better.
I'm up for it if anyone wants me to be their healer.

I will have a team.

Team Name: Gay like Turbo

Team Member 1: Me - Mage
Team Member 2: Robby - Disc
Team Member 3: Kracks - Lock
Team Member 4: Lithex - WW Monk

Will post links later!

Users who are viewing this thread