20-29 Offical 29 3 vs 3 Tournament!

Livingforce

Hello my twink brethrens!!!

http://challonge.com/ekpy5nfm

Last 3 vs 3 tournament had dogshit rules, so i'm here to turn things up abit...

Time to make this shit real, i'm hosting a REAL MOTHER FUCKING COMPETITIVE 3 vs 3 29 TOURNAMENT.

The rules are going to be fair and people will be made to utilize skill in pulling off wins for this cup.

The following rules are...

Rules:

Items that are banned:

Engineering Trinkets
Deadman's Hand
Vibroblade

Manual Crowd Pummeler

Any other items that have a profound effect please let me know.

1. No Ferals or Brewmasters
  2. No combat bugs are allowed from hunter pets/mages
  3. No more than 1 stealthie per team.
  4. No double classes in your comp.
  5. No weapon enchants are allowed. (That also includes shields and off-hands)
  6. No grandfathered glyph's are allowed.
  7. Each team is aloud to switch 1 player in and out as a backup during the tourney. You can switch your 4th player in as many times as you want but when you sign up, make sure your Arena Team's roster is complete with 4 players if you want a backup.
  8. The Games will be best of 3. The finals will be best of 7 if losers win the losers have to go against the winners again and win 1 more game to win the whole thing. (So winners and losers bracket)
  9. At the time of the games, each team's leader will need to have me on their battletag so we can request games! Unless I get someone to stream the games everyone will need to add that person.
  10. All 4 players on the team has to choose a class/spec and stick to it, for the whole tournament. So you have to work with what you got. (If you want one player to play 2 classes or 2 different specs you can but that will count as a 4th player).
  11. Triple DPS not allowed.
  12. At least 1 healer on a team, not allowed to have two healers.
  13. Arms Warriors aren't allowed to pair with WW/Enh/Spriest on the same team.
  14. No more then 1 healer and 1 hybrid is allowed. So example 1 healer x2 hybrid not allowed. (Example for the retards: Disc Priest/WW/Ret not allowed.)
  15. When you're team is up to play, if you're team takes longer then 30 minutes, you automatically lose that round. No exceptions...
  16. When you're game starts, you're team only has a 3 minute rest in-between games before you're team HAS to be ready to que again. If not ready by 3 mins, you automatically lose that match against that team. (Each team only gets one exception to 15 mins but after that, its the same as previously mentioned.) - If it is a que bug, no one will get penalized.
  17. One special rule, the host will have 2 characters they will be hosting on. One on a US and one on a Oceanic server. The way it works is if a US and a Oceanic team face off but they both want a MS advantage. Each game the realms will be rotated to have a fair ping advantage. If the last game falls on a odd number, then both team leaders will do a /roll to see who gets to have the MS advantage (Whoever is higher wins). Too see who gets the MS advantage on the first game, same procedure as mentioned.

I expect for all players that are participating to know the bloody rules. Coz if broken, you'll automatically lose that round.

On the day of the tournament, i will be going over the rules with the team leaders in curse before the tourney starts. You'll have to be on 30 mins prior to the start time of the tournament. Which is 5:30pm EST SHARP!!! The rules will be streamed for anyone else you wants to watch/listen to them.

Side note: The rules regarding the Comps still are tentative to change. So if you put in a team in and the rules are changed later on, you will have to fix the specs/classes to fit within the rules again.

How to sign up:

People will need to have their roster up 3 days prior to the tourney.

They have to also have each name/class/spec/realm of the players that are participating. On top of that i'd appreciate if the name of each player can have their armory hyper linked to their characters armory.

Once they 3 days before the tourney have arrived, you're not even allowed to change you're specs. Also a team leader needs to be appointed, team names are allowed.

Example: Starscreâm - Disc Priest - Aman'Thul

I will add everyone who puts their teams on the forums in the seeding, but the teams that don't have the right information. I will put a note in red saying what they need to fix to be able to compete in the games. Green writing meaning, (Able to compete) and Red writing meaning, (Not able to compete until the following is amended.)

Just so the people that haven't meet the requirements with their details has the chance to be able to fix until its to late.

TEAM SIGN UP'S ARE CLOSED!

Technical Issues:

General mention: Listen hear cunts, I expect that players have already put procedures to make sure they are protected. Excuses like "my friend has d/c'ed", won't help anyone out. You have ample time to protect yourself, i expect you use that time to sort you're shit out. This counts for the whole tournament!

Team Seeding:

Simple, teams will be seeded accordingly to when they sign up.

The first team will be seeded to the last team, so on and so forth.

Double Elimination!

Teams:

ABLE TO COMPETE
Team name: Gay Like Turbo
Team leader: Manny
Btag: manyy#1401

Team member 1: Manny - Frost Mage
Team member 2: Robbyjuana - Disc
Team member 3: Lupe - WW Monk

ABLE TO COMPETE
Team Name: #Synergy
Team Leader: Wizkidone | Fireran#1700

Team Member 1: Wizkidone - Mage - Frost
Team Member 2: Flynn - Priest - Discipline
Team Member 3: Fael - Warlock - Destruction
Team Member 4: TBA

ABLE TO COMPETE
Team name: ZARA LARSSON FANCLUB
Yndigo#2679
1: me - priest disc
2: @Yndigo - shaman enh
3: @Revoman - mage frost
4: @Stabilt - pally ret

Coach: @Yndigo

ABLE TO COMPETE
Name: Taco and the Reets
Fancy#1120
Leader Fancy

1: Øutgunned - Hunter - Survival
2: Bracketsobad- Shaman - Enhance
3: Johnnyßravo - Priest - Discipline
4: Feralordx - Druid - Balance
Hunter Shaman Priest Druid

ABLE TO COMPETE
Team name: Politics
Team leader: @Druiddroid | druiddroid#1621 | Donaldbtrump

Donaldbtrump - Priest - Disc
Berniebro - Warrior - Arms
Dëlayed - Paladin - Ret
Fäthërsurgë - Shaman - Elemental

ABLE TO COMPETE
Team Name: #Monopoly
Team Leader: Livingforce - Livingforce#1899

Team Member 1: Livingforce - Priest - Disipline
Team Member 2: Tapout - Rogue - Combat
Team Member 3: Thedankmemes - Monk - Windwalker
Team Member 4: Icelancekid - Mage - Frost

ABLE TO COMPETE
Team Name: Me Myself and Idi-Oat
Team Leader: Smallcranium | Aoz#1810

Team Member 1: Smallcranium - Shaman - Enhance
Team Member 2: Ezeron - Hunter - Survival
Team Member 3: Idiotee - Druid - Restoration
Team Member 4: Idiotmage - Mage - Arcane

ABLE TO COMPETE
Team Name: Dumpsta Babyz
Leader: Donuthole
Leaders Btag: Donut#1873
Player 1: Donuthole
Player 2: Loganlolz
Player 3: Wtbdamage
Player 4: Kickbotkappa
Composition: Windwalker, Survival Hunter, Disc Priest

Date:

Will be in 2-3 weeks, yet to be decided. Will most likely be a Saturday night (US time)

Games will start at 6PM EST (Team Leaders will need to be on 5:30PM EST to talk over things... 16th of April is the date!!!

In addition, i'm putting down a phat $200 AUS prize down to make people more enticed to play and to make this on going thing in the future. (Paypal only, Money will be given to the leader for him/her to divvy up the winnings!!!)

Good luck to everyone who participates, lets make this a bloody good tournament!

If you want to stick around after the arena tourney, there will be a group photo taken!

(Also these rules are in suggestion if people think they can further improve the rules. Please don't say stupid shit, only things that you think will make a difference for the better.

Last edited:
This looks much better than that tourney we just had. I'd be game. Might run with the same people I did this previous tourney given I know date. If it's this Saturday i don't know if I would make anything from 2-6 pm est. Dunno about the other weeks.

@Livingforce
Prolly need rules as to certain specs not playing with each other if you want a competative tourney that utilizes all the cc 29s get.

Maybe like ww/arms/enh/spriest should not be on the same team.

I'd be down to cast now that i figured out this addon again it just kept switching names of teams while in game even if i input them right.

@Livingforce
Prolly need rules as to certain specs not playing with each other if you want a competative tourney that utilizes all the cc 29s get.

I'd be down to cast now that i figured out this addon again it just kept switching names of teams while in game even if i input them right.

You need to give me reason why, i made it so double hybrids can't be played together, also no weapon enchants are allowed. So you have to tell me why in detail these classes can't be put together.

You need to give me reason why, i made it so double hybrids can't be played together, also no weapon enchants are allowed. So you have to tell me why in detail these classes can't be put together.

Well in general they just have 2 much dmg put together but if the enchats are gone and cant have double hybrids jt might not be as big an issue.

Fair is fair, now now no whining :p

My gripe with your rules have nothing to do with it being fair. It's the simple fact that playing on shitty ping sucks ass. However, like I said in my previous post, it is ultimately your tourney. That said, it is for 200 AUS big ones, so I'll probably find time to participate.

Why tho? They all lost to a team without having them combined lol. Facts go to show if you have any spamable cc you will tend to win. Hey may have high dmg but once cc'd they are gimped and easily kited. Really depends on skill cap.

Weapon enchants should be allowed imo. Otherwise you screw over healers and the viability of less viable classes such as warlocks, mages, resto druids, hpals.

I think me tapout and albino are gonna keep trying our thug hpal comp.

Its fun because you have to play it pretty perfectly to win everytime.

I think me tapout and albino are gonna keep trying our thug hpal comp.

Its fun because you have to play it pretty perfectly to win everytime.
I did enjoy seeing that comp, it could be viable, but just got stomped after opener it seems and after bubble was gone it just got shredded.

Users who are viewing this thread