20-29 Offical 29 3 vs 3 Tournament!

Allowing enchants for healers is all I care about. Mark of Shadowmoon is what I look forward to utilizing on my shaman or healing power or spirit of conquest. I dislike crusader and landslide just as much if not more than anyone else. I play a damn resto shaman.

wtf is up with some of the rules lol... no 2x hybrids on a team... makes almost the third dps the same in all teams which is warrior...... lame rule sorry for being so negative :(

but the other classes are not rly any good tho :D
id really like to be in this tournament sounds fun. but just looking at it rogue cant be on team with a feral which is prolly best for them cos only 1 stealth allowed :)?

Every healer besides disc allowed healing power? Can we see any negatives in that?

id really like to be in this tournament sounds fun. but just looking at it rogue cant be on team with a feral which is prolly best for them cos only 1 stealth allowed :)?
Ferals arent allowed anyways what are you talking about?

If we really wanna balance it out you should do no enchants at all except for hpals and rdruids :Kappa:

If we really wanna balance it out you should do no enchants at all except for hpals and rdruids :Kappa:

Lol are you kidding me? More like if you really want slow and prolonged games. Removing enchants ONLY creates balance for the classes that are OP. Otherwise if you take away enchants from all classes that doesn't change the game mechanics of the class remaining OP. It will simply make the games slower but not balanced.

Indeed! However, Hunter damage is fairly weak in comparison to other classes without a juicy Flintlocke Proc. :)

Again, refer to previous post for rebuttal to your rebuttal.

Oh, and P.S. it's 3s not 2s. X team is not solely reliant on hunter dishing out r etarded dps when you have another viable dps, such as a ret, enh, ww, etc, to help carry the workload.

Last edited:
Again, refer to previous post for rebuttal to your rebuttal.

Oh, and P.S. it's 3s not 2s. X team is not solely reliant on hunter dishing out r etarded dps when you have another able-bodied dps, such as a ret, enh, ww, etc, to help carry the workload.

To further add, people need to realize that hunter and other classes don't need insane DPS to be insane. They have GREAT CC and most the time if performed right, you and you're team mates should be able to secure the kill. As Minow stated, this is 3's not 2's. There are allot more viable comps with these rules set in place now as it stands.

To further add, people need to realize that hunter and other classes don't need insane DPS to be insane. They have GREAT CC and most the time if performed right, you and you're team mates should be able to secure the kill. As Minow stated, this is 3's not 2's. There are allot more viable comps with these rules set in place now as it stands.

Aw man. You have me quoted as saying "able-bodied dps". I was really hoping no one would catch that. Gonna go neck myself.

Don't know how you came to that conclusion, as it stands. There are no weapon enchants.

??? If you read previous posts you would understand, I asked if healers besides disc priest could be allowed to use healing power, seeing as though every healer but disc priest flashes for 750 in arena..

Rules look good to me, relative to balance of other healers I wouldn't expect a Holy Pally to win in anything PvP wise even with the bonus of +16 SP and seriously doubt anyone will be playing it anyway. I hope to see my favorite Druid / Frost Mage comp in this tourney though, Pug Lord fanboying on them.

Users who are viewing this thread