US Not for the weak.

I’ll play hunter (in sig). Put me on lights teammmmmmm

Sounds to me like you crutch on terrain exploits and the fact that most classes can't do half the jumps without travel from. Maybe you'll have to rely on team work and communication to win (like premades are actually supposed to showcase). Adaptation is the sign of a truly skilled player; bitching and complaining is the sign of a coward.

Its not that at all, actually.

You can argue "these are casual games for fun" all you want, but you need to consider this.
These restrictions are taking away all of the fun that being an FC has. The creative variable is completely removed, simply because I put in effort and practice doing something that you guys haven't.

BTW most of the jumps dont require travel form or double speed enchants. Minor speed is enough to do nearly every jump. Race frame is a bigger factor than speed too.
And half of the jumps I do arent exploits, since they are in-plain-sight terrain that I jump on/to.
Cute attempt to undermine me though, as someone that hasn't done a jump in his life /wink.

Still looking for the elaborate reason neon :D

It's not the jumps that are the problem (I've expressed to you before how cool I think it is that you've worked on it) but rather that we should probably worry about actually getting a wargame... just one! ... before we start worrying about nitpicking the rule set.

Its not that at all, actually.

You can argue "these are casual games for fun" all you want, but you need to consider this.
These restrictions are taking away all of the fun that being an FC has. The creative variable is completely removed, simply because I put in effort and practice doing something that you guys haven't.

BTW most of the jumps dont require travel form or double speed enchants. Minor speed is enough to do nearly every jump. Race frame is a bigger factor than speed too.
And half of the jumps I do arent exploits, since they are in-plain-sight terrain that I jump on/to.
Cute attempt to undermine me though, as someone that hasn't done a jump in his life /wink.

Still looking for the elaborate reason neon :D

Then just don't play dude. The rules have clearly been put forward, if you don't like them don't play. You are free to start your own wargames without such restrictive rules. Adapt and showcase your fcing skills within these rule sets or continue to complain and showcase how bad you are when "in a wheelchair". I agree with you on ally 3rd floor stupidly not being LOS, that never made sense.

Then just don't play dude. The rules have clearly been put forward, if you don't like them don't play. You are free to start your own wargames without such restrictive rules. Adapt and showcase your fcing skills within these rule sets or continue to complain and showcase how bad you are when "in a wheelchair". I agree with you on ally 3rd floor stupidly not being LOS, that never made sense.

I'm not complaining about the rules, is this that difficult for you guys to comprehend?
I simply asked a question about the jumps. I'd like an elaborate reason as to why TOT jumps are the only ones available, when they perform the same function as every other jump.
Is that out of line or unfair of me to request? Its a simple question.

It has nothing to do about skill. I dont want to sit backline in bear form waiting for either team to win tug-o-war. I (much like other flag carrier's) do it for the creative aspect. Neon doesn't want to FC. He's personally asking me in game to do it. If he wants to give me an elaborate, fair answer, I'll consider taking his flag carrier spot.

And dont worry, when my mage is BIS I'll be hosting games again ;)

I love how you guys call terrain jumps exploits while wearing your trade exploited leg enchants and glove enchants.

@jwl i would love to play with you to learn these jumps. I come from simple times when all you had were tun jumps, GY jumps and fence jumps.

I love how you guys call terrain jumps exploits while wearing your trade exploited leg enchants and glove enchants.

@jwl i would love to play with you to learn these jumps. I come from simple times when all you had were tun jumps, GY jumps and fence jumps.

Most of the popular jumps are exploits, but the difference is, what I do can make or break a game. 2+ intellect wont. I'm just curious as to why there are jump limitations. Either go all in, or remove them entirely IMO.
I'll argue in like 10 hours when I get off work. later boys
Jwl#11487 / Jwl#11489 if you wanna add me. Goes for anyone interested in learning a few tricks.

Most of the popular jumps are exploits, but the difference is, what I do can make or break a game. 2+ intellect wont. I'm just curious as to why there are jump limitations. Either go all in, or remove them entirely IMO.
I'll argue in like 10 hours when I get off work. later boys
Jwl#11487 / Jwl#11489 if you wanna add me. Goes for anyone interested in learning a few tricks.
I’ll add you when I get up. Thanks man.

I am following up - It looks like that time will be too late for most of our crowd. It's a shame. Maybe next time. Good job Neon.

Users who are viewing this thread