US Not for the weak.

Will be at Yankees game sorry friend neon
*When I go to baseball games I watch for foul balls, I was doing it all wrong for many years.

"I should have been catching Foul comments on xpoff and throwing replies to home plate every 2 hours, I'm happy I was able to learn from the old & wise, that xpoff has to offer."

Put me down as backup for alliance.

Is there a dislike button?
[doublepost=1563773835,1563773533][/doublepost]
"yo, alliance never signs up"

10 hours later, no horde signups and three alliance asking to play.

Fucking. L. O. L.

Also throw me in. I'll heal on a horde resto druid or Ally resto shaman depending on how this shakes out

Most of them are troll comments the only ally who would sign up are twobuttons guild.
[doublepost=1563773928][/doublepost]
"yo, alliance never signs up"

10 hours later, no horde signups and three alliance asking to play.

Fucking. L. O. L.

Also throw me in. I'll heal on a horde resto druid or Ally resto shaman depending on how this shakes out

Name and server of horde druid.

*When I go to baseball games I watch for foul balls, I was doing it all wrong for many years.

"I should have been catching Foul comments on xpoff and throwing replies to home plate every 2 hours, I'm happy I was able to learn from the old & wise, that xpoff has to offer."

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    948.1 KB · Views: 83
I want to know as well. Because if you consider the other jumps as exploits than your leg chants and Stam gloves should be banned as well. Just saying.

I want to know as well. Because if you consider the other jumps as exploits than your leg chants and Stam gloves should be banned as well. Just saying.

There is no reason as to why all jumps cant be welcomed. They're all gap-closers and someone like me that has put in hundreds of hours into learning them shouldn't be punished for the simple fact others cant perform them. I dont want to hear that "thEse aRE tHe TWiNk cUp RuLeS" argument either, because even twink cup players have agreed its a copout.

All jumps are just gap closers and a way to line players. Restricting them makes for less competitive games.

Banning 3rd floor of flag room (since alliance roof doesn't act as a wall) is 30000000% more necessary than banning jumps. Argue this. @Neon

There is no reason as to why all jumps cant be welcomed. They're all gap-closers and someone like me that has put in hundreds of hours into learning them shouldn't be punished for the simple fact others cant perform them. I dont want to hear that "thEse aRE tHe TWiNk cUp RuLeS" argument either, because even twink cup players have agreed its a copout.

All jumps are just gap closers and a way to line players. Restricting them makes for less competitive games.

Banning 3rd floor of flag room (since alliance roof doesn't act as a wall) is 30000000% more necessary than banning jumps. Argue this. @Neon
It's a casual game. Don't quibble about rules and just sign up.

It's a casual game. Don't quibble about rules and just sign up.

That's besides the point, when every time he attempts to make games him & others request multiple times that I FC.
All I asked for is a logical explanation as to why TOT jumps are the only ones usable, and he's dodged the question multiple times.
I'm not going to run flags if I am put in a wheelchair.

That's besides the point, when every time he attempts to make games him & others request multiple times that I FC.
All I asked for is a logical explanation as to why TOT jumps are the only ones usable, and he's dodged the question multiple times.

Sounds to me like you crutch on terrain exploits and the fact that most classes can't do half the jumps without travel from. Maybe you'll have to rely on team work and communication to win (like premades are actually supposed to showcase). Adaptation is the sign of a truly skilled player; bitching and complaining is the sign of a coward.

I suppose you could just throw a fit because the rules don't cater to you.

Either/or

Users who are viewing this thread