New 'Fairness' Policy for AP AGM! (Coming Soon!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol ye nice fail trolling this makes me mad. Im done on this forum anyways. Gl with your back peddling huntard kid youll make it someday.

translation: I AM MAD I MMA SMASH MY KEYBOARD NOW I CANT POST ON THE FORUMS ANYMORE WAAAAAA

ps pretty sure you started trolling first gj with your 1 gcd button clicking,backpeddling and keyboard turning 24 twink hahahha

[x] make a 24 on the forums leave

oh and gimme a name and i ll give you mine

pst... critcity, He's Backpeddlr, and well... I have seen him solo pairs of 24s like a boss. Lots of f2p guys are damn good... unlike most of the 24s who roll the toon cuz they hope to one day stomp on people in pvp since they just cant handle getting owned at max level. We play for free cuz paying another cent for this game is for the birds brah
<
join the team!

been counter trolling 24s lately cause been a little tired of them trolling the f2p side

ps i dont solo pairs of 24s i usually pick one and camp them when they spawn(also took screenies of this one time
<
) or stalk one on the map, no way i could solo 2 24s though(2 critcity though maybe)

im not helping anyone who i think is popular. i play earl and shau EVERYDAY. i have full access to our GB stocked full of goodies to fund other p2p f2p twinks. im not going out of my way to stop anyone....i dont understand where this is coming from. i havent made a personal agenda to stop people from getting it, im just getting it for people im friends with and myself.

Actually, this is wrong. You specifically said Secclusion WILL stop me if I'm there to make sure Earl gets it.

i told you exactly what i was doing from the beginning, and its never changed. i told you i'd help you because you started being cool towards me. now i can eat shit?

Of course I started being cool towards you. My attitude towards people never starts off negative, especially if you're a good player. If I'm negative towards anyone they've done something I'm against. Not necessarily ticked me off, but done something I consider irrational or simply been a douchebag to others for silly reasons.

No one has a problem if you boost your own character. If you want to play F2P, play F2P! It's free! If not, then go somewhere else and stop attention whoring.

Earl is the go to guy for premades, so ofc he is popular. But now everyone knows he's a kind of a jerk they aren't afraid to flip him one and he avoids inviting those players for premades. Shaurooke is a nobody (no offence) but the only reason he gets any special treatment is because he was fully geared and friends with other popular people, queue aty and medanx. How did they get popular? They contributed to the community. Do you see anyone helping Deadvulcano? Nope because he's not an attention whore. Thirk gets all the attention.

You have made it your "personal agenda" to stop people from getting it. You've made a list of people who YOU specifically are going to help get AGM trinkets for. No one else except THOSE people YOU choose are going to be getting them for the next month to however long it takes you to get them for everyone YOU chose.

Ask yourself, if Yasueh asked you to get him 2 AGM trinkets (lol.) would you do it? Of course you would it was rhetorical. The only way to show your decency is whether or not you boost him to the front of the queue or you plonk him on the end. You're still a wank for making the system but who are you to say no to the sole person who made f2p twinking viable?

Actually, concerning Shau, I started liking him BEFORE he even made a horde toon, and I had little knowledge of his association with the rest of Earl and his gang. He's a good player, I'll leave it at that.

Just fyi, i am p2p as well, and i do just as much invites as Earl does, i comepletely organized the first 10v10 AP premade. Everybody knows me because I invite them and, I would say I am a really nice person. And if it matters to you guys at all, I got 6 of those 12 arena masters with no help from 85s, just me and the f2p community that wanted to help me, i cant count how many times i helped people like Decem get the trinket instead of me, but that isnt what this is about, I just wanted to make sure you werent ill-informed

Edit: sorry, as *many*

Just an FYI, I'd get 5-6 20s in a group multiple times to help me just to have Secclusion shit all over me.

questions are bad... btw, I think thirk might still be farming the 6am one, and shift is usually in bed by 3. Hoot's law of averages says you can prolly get one every other day if you go at those times, eye crusties and all
<

I gave up until Earl and his gang give me the word that they're done steaming everyone for theirs. I'm camping Feralas right now Queuing with my Colossal Parachute and trolling Alliance with my OMGWTFHOWDYOUDOTHAT!? caps.

IAT, please use the MultiQuote button to make post replies to multiple posts.

Leave the 24s vs 20 discussion out of the topic. Warnings and thread disabling will happen without notice.

Best regards™â€‹,

Leave the 24s vs 20 discussion out of the topic. Warnings and thread disabling will happen without notice.

Best regards™â€‹,

Best regards™â€‹,

My apologies. The Multiquote button does not work between pages so it was rather inconvenient to use it.

EDIT: Every time I quote it quotes twice. And sometimes it takes 3 edits for an edit to go through. What's going on? (4 just now)

I rolled on AP knowing that AGM would be almost unobtainable, that's the tradeoff for rolling on a server with a strong community. The people who are bitching need to realize that that tradeoff exists. You don't need to be p2p to make friends and have people help you, it's not unfair to bring mains to help get you the chest, it's exactly the same on every other active twink server.

Live with it, we have a strong community and that is worth far more than an easy AGM.

I would suggest reading the thread and understand what's going on before replying.

You misunderstood, Im p2p, I roll a 24 horde priest in an attempt to balance the bracket. Now before you rage at me for rolling a 24, examine the irony in my following contention. Most preach that 24's are the root of all evil, because we abuse the fact that we can fully gear ourselves. The "solution" you propose to the agm "problem" not only segregates the true F2P community (who I could care less about tbh) by limiting them further, but you also play under the pretense that APSF is supposed to help the poor f2p community from the evil 24's. When your premade's would roll horde 24/7 were it not for my and others intervention. Thanks for considering my right to play though, and enjoy your eyepatch
<

Icarrynoobs fails to mention that at the end of every bg he plays in he makes sure to say " I carried all your effing noobs " . Why? Cause we suck or something that you have to say that? And yes, you do know wtf I am talking about.

Icarrynoobs fails to mention that at the end of every bg he plays in he makes sure to say " I carried all your effing noobs " . Why? Cause we suck or something that you have to say that? And yes, you do know wtf I am talking about.

THIS is false I treasure every member of my battlegroup equally.

THIS is false I treasure every member of my battlegroup equally.

You and your little 24 buddy make sure to make a scene each and every bg you are in about how " YOU carried the whole team" . And you remember me bitching at you and your buddy. Your buddy told me to watch my attitude . You really dont remember this or is it just bringing it here makes you want to cover your foot tracks? Id rather lose than win and have some jack off spouting that the whole team sucked but them.

Also I had to edit : LOOK AT YOUR NAME /facepalm . Of course you arent egotistical or have some sort of pedestal you need to be on or ever make claims of carrying people and being a douche about it.

You and your little 24 buddy make sure to make a scene each and every bg you are in about how " YOU carried the whole team" . And you remember me bitching at you and your buddy. Your buddy told me to watch my attitude . You really dont remember this or is it just bringing it here makes you want to cover your foot tracks? Id rather lose than win and have some jack off spouting that the whole team sucked but them.

Also I had to edit : LOOK AT YOUR NAME /facepalm . Of course you arent egotistical or have some sort of pedestal you need to be on or ever make claims of carrying people and being a douche about it.

I recognize that everyone has value to bring to pvp, regardless of class or gear, they all deserve a place in my heart.

Mcpupperson

Let me clarify this gem of a post:

I have a level 60 DK I use to help my F2P. His name is McPupperson. Joocy has decided to take the job of Secclusion and 'balance' the AGM. This means that he doesn't want the AGM, he just logs onto his Horde 85 and prevents me from getting the trinket. Again, another member of our community showing their true hypocritical colors. Not sure why he would post such a cryptic message, but it seems it is just an attempt at gloating. Stay classy, Joocy.

I would suggest reading the thread and understand what's going on before replying.

I did read the thread, I'm sorry but you should accept the fact that there is going to be a ton of competition for AGM on AP and people will use high level toons to help them aquire it. It would be ludicrous to expect every chest to only have 20s present. Community (read: people to group with) is more important to me than an easy AGM (read: no 85 competition). That's why I'm on AP now.

I did read the thread, I'm sorry but you should accept the fact that there is going to be a ton of competition for AGM on AP and people will use high level toons to help them aquire it. It would be ludicrous to expect every chest to only have 20s present. Community (read: people to group with) is more important to me than an easy AGM (read: no 85 competition). That's why I'm on AP now.

Man, seriously. It's called reading comprehension. Go back, start at post 1, and read. There's a difference between people using 85's to get AGM, and people with AGM already stopping other F2P's from getting it, like Joocy and Secclusion and APSF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread