New 'Fairness' Policy for AP AGM! (Coming Soon!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need to be on your welfare list. I will continue to set my alarm clock and wake up every three hours, eye crusties and all, and try for the chest.... every three hours... every day. I already have three. I will get 9 more, it's not a question of if, just a question of when.

and i applaud you for that, and i hope your dedication to your 20 finally scores you that AGM.

By far the best time I ever had on my shaman was when a ret pal, prot pal, rogue and myself were duking it out for the chest. We were all level 20 f2p and it was 30 min of nonstop pvp action. With the 2 pallys focusing on each other, myself trying to widdle down whichever pally had the hp advantage and the rogue trying to ninja the chest when no one was looking. It didnt matter to any of us who won the chest we just kept coming at it because it was so much fun.

I think you are all missing out on what makes pvp fun.

Less qq more pewpew!

This thread: Wahh he's going to use an 85 to get an AGM for himself and his friends wahhhhh I want an AGM

1. After he gets an AGM for himself and whoever else he likes, he is going to beat the shit out of scrub 85s who have been ganking us for over a month....

2. Those said 85s are going to give up because Kahr isn't bad like they are

3. In the end after all the whining people will have a better chance at an AGM than ever before

4. Myself along with many others don't have an AGM, Newsflash: you don't need it.

He is willing to help the community obtain AGMs, he just wants something in return. Is that so wrong? Whether I myself am on a list to get an AGM, I don't care because I've been here over a month without it and 80hp doesn't mean shit. This bracket is obviously going down the gutter anyway with the 24s and the endless hunters along with this nonsense hate everywhere.

If you're bored and you want to throw a party for example, you don't call up all of you're acquaintances and the first 4 to respond get to come. You call up you're best friends. OBVIOUSLY the people he premades with are going to be on the list to get AGMs before others, they are his fucking friends.

He isn't obligated to do anything for you, he can do what he wants, and if he wants to get an AGM for himself and his friends before helping everyone else then so be it. He's doing everyone a favor in the end no matter how you look at it.

As for the hate? Seriously lets grow up a little. I rerolled on AP for the community, nothing else. Totally worth it no regret. I have helped numerous people with things from simple questions or advice to just doing randoms dungeons just because they want to. I don't ask for much if anything in return, I only hope that if I'm looking for people do do a random people will jump at the chance because I lent them the same help in the past. Why some people feel the need to bash him just because he wants an AGM too baffles me.

tl:dr - He could do whatever he wants and get his agm and ignore everyone else or roll a 24 if he wanted. Instead he wants to get his agm and then help other people get theirs. You make him out to be the bad guy when he is just trying to go above and beyond for the community.

HAAAAA SRS BSNS ARIE PEAK AGM DERP

bad 24 go be an asshole somewhere else

YEAAA BUDDY ME AND MY BUTT BUDDY PRIEST FARM AP KIDS CAUSE THEY THINK THEIR THE SHIT. EPIC AND ALGROIMTH OF PVP FTW. You all can hate on me and icarrynoobs idc we like to have fun and we dont usaully farm because were not as silly as most the allies.

arent you the bad 24s who keep getting farmed by pugs lolololol

watch out who you call insults to asshole it seems your the person who thinks you are the shit and to be quite frank you are shit

24s take no skill bro ........................cause you probably spend most of the time in the gy rezzing lololololol

and to all the other 24 trolls stop taking advantage of f2p 20s arguments to troll

to all the 20s you do realize that the 24s are taking advantage of this situation to troll this thread while f2ps squabble among each other?

inb4 i am taking advantage of this situation to "troll" 24s

I have skimmed this...

I can hardly believe that we get our own official forum for f2p and this is the kind of thread that gets put in it.

While skimming I saw good posts (few)... and total garbage /emo posts (and general ugliness towards our fellow players in our new forums.)

Please take a moment to consider the people that make this entire f2p experience possible in the first place. Both free trial players that populate the bracket and p2p players that allow premades, wargames, raids, dungeons, etc...

This thread: Wahh he's going to use an 85 to get an AGM for himself and his friends wahhhhh I want an AGM

1. After he gets an AGM for himself and whoever else he likes, he is going to beat the shit out of scrub 85s who have been ganking us for over a month....

2. Those said 85s are going to give up because Kahr isn't bad like they are

3. In the end after all the whining people will have a better chance at an AGM than ever before

4. Myself along with many others don't have an AGM, Newsflash: you don't need it.

He is willing to help the community obtain AGMs, he just wants something in return. Is that so wrong? Whether I myself am on a list to get an AGM, I don't care because I've been here over a month without it and 80hp doesn't mean shit. This bracket is obviously going down the gutter anyway with the 24s and the endless hunters along with this nonsense hate everywhere.

If you're bored and you want to throw a party for example, you don't call up all of you're acquaintances and the first 4 to respond get to come. You call up you're best friends. OBVIOUSLY the people he premades with are going to be on the list to get AGMs before others, they are his fucking friends.

He isn't obligated to do anything for you, he can do what he wants, and if he wants to get an AGM for himself and his friends before helping everyone else then so be it. He's doing everyone a favor in the end no matter how you look at it.

As for the hate? Seriously lets grow up a little. I rerolled on AP for the community, nothing else. Totally worth it no regret. I have helped numerous people with things from simple questions or advice to just doing randoms dungeons just because they want to. I don't ask for much if anything in return, I only hope that if I'm looking for people do do a random people will jump at the chance because I lent them the same help in the past. Why some people feel the need to bash him just because he wants an AGM too baffles me.

tl:dr - He could do whatever he wants and get his agm and ignore everyone else or roll a 24 if he wanted. Instead he wants to get his agm and then help other people get theirs. You make him out to be the bad guy when he is just trying to go above and beyond for the community.

thanks Shft. means alot.

now that this thread appears dead, would a mod PLEASE close this?

if a mod gets last post, I want 2nd to last!

I rolled on AP knowing that AGM would be almost unobtainable, that's the tradeoff for rolling on a server with a strong community. The people who are bitching need to realize that that tradeoff exists. You don't need to be p2p to make friends and have people help you, it's not unfair to bring mains to help get you the chest, it's exactly the same on every other active twink server.

Live with it, we have a strong community and that is worth far more than an easy AGM.

bad 24 go be an asshole somewhere else

arent you the bad 24s who keep getting farmed by pugs lolololol

watch out who you call insults to asshole it seems your the person who thinks you are the shit and to be quite frank you are shit

24s take no skill bro ........................cause you probably spend most of the time in the gy rezzing lololololol

and to all the other 24 trolls stop taking advantage of f2p 20s arguments to troll

to all the 20s you do realize that the 24s are taking advantage of this situation to troll this thread while f2ps squabble among each other?

inb4 i am taking advantage of this situation to "troll" 24s

Who are you baddy. i dont get farmed by pug 20s. I play to win. and i dont usaully farm gy like most retards some come at me when you make a name for yourself in 20-24 bracket.

There is only 9 people to choose from and i'll be honest if you be honest, the people who aren't marked in red hardly ever play and/or it would be rare to see them all on at the same time. Assuming you even have room for 10+ players which you won't. Like you said you had to organise a 10v10 because it's just so difficult to find two full groups.

So you're only really playing with 5 active players, 3 of them are hunters who coincidentally are characters made under a few weeks ago.

I like this chick Naeomie or dude or w/e. To bad your allie.

Who are you baddy. i dont get farmed by pug 20s. I play to win. and i dont usaully farm gy like most retards some come at me when you make a name for yourself in 20-24 bracket.

pretty sure you only have like less than 20 posts and you havent made a name for your self yet

U STILL GETTING KILLED BY F2P 20S! U STILL BAD AND MAD BRO GET FURIOUS BRO!

thanks to leaotseddap for his quotes
<

COME AT ME BRO

pretty sure you only have like less than 20 posts and you havent made a name for your self yet

U STILL GETTING KILLED BY F2P 20S! U STILL BAD AND MAD BRO GET FURIOUS BRO!

thanks to leaotseddap for his quotes
<

COME AT ME BRO

I dont need to be active on the forums to think im a cool kid like yourself tard. See me in bg's and then come at me.. Next.

I dont need to be active on the forums to think im a cool kid like yourself tard. See me in bg's and then come at me.. Next.

translation : BOOHOOO LEVEL 20S PWNED ME, WHAT CAN I DO AND I EVEN PAY FOR WOW MAAAAMMMIIEEE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread