New 'Fairness' Policy for AP AGM! (Coming Soon!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preeztess

Legend
I found out today we're getting a new 'fairness' policy at the arena soon.

Thanks to the P2P folks over at Aerie Peak Strike Force, they will be preventing any 20 from using any other 85's to boost them.

Oh, but not until AFTER they boost themselves and all their alts, so they won't implement this fairness policy right away.

Just calling you guys out for your hypocrisy under the banner of 'fairness'.

So all members of APSF and friends of APSF get boosted by Secclusion, but then he will turn around and prevent any other 20 from boosting because that's whats 'fair'.

I don't really care anymore and I've run into alot of great people that have helped me get some chests, but I will post a youtube vid of me deleting all of them if this is what our community turns into.

Not worth 150 HP...

if you can get an 85 and call the shots, do it. if you dont wanna level to 85, shut the hell up. im doing whats FAIR for the free to play community FREE TO PLAY, if im going to do this for them, i think i deserve to get mine.

free to plays cant get a character to boost themselves, they have to do it on their own. i've got the 85, ill call the shots. dont like it? level up and step up.

First off, its 120 HP.

Second, who said they were getting AGM for all their alts?

Third, Seclussion is there to level the playing field, but he wants AGM on ONE toon, so why cant he reward himself for what he does/will do for the community by getting himself 1 AGM, he helped me get my last 6, i had 6 left and he let me get them and he helped someone else get thiers and now he is going to get his own, if you are gonna be upset about it then delete your trinkets, who cares.

Goodness some of these f2p people are SO ungreatful.

Edit: Correct me if im wrong, but didnt he just let mialu take the one at 12:00?

I found out today we're getting a new 'fairness' policy at the arena soon.

Thanks to the P2P folks over at Aerie Peak Strike Force, they will be preventing any 20 from using any other 85's to boost them.

Oh, but not until AFTER they boost themselves and all their alts, so they won't implement this fairness policy right away.

Just calling you guys out for your hypocrisy under the banner of 'fairness'.

So all members of APSF and friends of APSF get boosted by Secclusion, but then he will turn around and prevent any other 20 from boosting because that's whats 'fair'.

I don't really care anymore and I've run into alot of great people that have helped me get some chests, but I will post a youtube vid of me deleting all of them if this is what our community turns into.

Not worth 150 HP...

It took you this long to realize that APSF is a massive joke? They are nothing short of a bunch of P2P rejects masquerading as F2P, in a vain attempt to socialize with the degenerates of the F2P community. Hilarious post though, thanks
<

First off, its 120 HP.

Second, who said they were getting AGM for all their alts?

Third, Seclussion is there to level the playing field, but he wants AGM on ONE toon, so why cant he reward himself for what he does/will do for the community by getting himself 1 AGM, he helped me get my last 6, i had 6 left and he let me get them and he helped someone else get thiers and now he is going to get his own, if you are gonna be upset about it then delete your trinkets, who cares.

Goodness some of these f2p people are SO ungreatful.

what triggered this was he got butthurt because he wanted to destroy all the 20s on his level 59 DK for himself. and he was upset when i told him i wasnt going to allow it once i got it for myself.

It took you this long to realize that APSF is a massive joke? They are nothing short of a bunch of P2P rejects masquerading as F2P, in a vain attempt to socialize with the degenerates of the F2P community. Hilarious post though, thanks
<

<

oh, im sorry, i didnt realise i was an issue. next time ill stop PAYING for your right to even exist.

He did. He actually just made it FFA and made it a fair fight. We were up for it but nobody even came for me.

once i get my own ill make a thread about no one having to worry about the 85 shaman, im just there to protect everyone from other higher levels.

oh, im sorry, i didnt realise i was an issue. next time ill stop PAYING for your right to even exist.

You misunderstood, Im p2p, I roll a 24 horde priest in an attempt to balance the bracket. Now before you rage at me for rolling a 24, examine the irony in my following contention. Most preach that 24's are the root of all evil, because we abuse the fact that we can fully gear ourselves. The "solution" you propose to the agm "problem" not only segregates the true F2P community (who I could care less about tbh) by limiting them further, but you also play under the pretense that APSF is supposed to help the poor f2p community from the evil 24's. When your premade's would roll horde 24/7 were it not for my and others intervention. Thanks for considering my right to play though, and enjoy your eyepatch
<

You misunderstood, Im p2p, I roll a 24 horde priest in an attempt to balance the bracket. Now before you rage at me for rolling a 24, examine the irony in my following contention. Most preach that 24's are the root of all evil, because we abuse the fact that we can fully gear ourselves. The "solution" you propose to the agm "problem" not only segregates the true F2P community (who I could care less about tbh) by limiting them further, but you also play under the pretense that APSF is supposed to help the poor f2p community from the evil 24's. When your premade's would roll horde 24/7 were it not for my and others intervention. Thanks for considering my right to play though, and enjoy your eyepatch
<

your an others intervention? it has nothing to do with our gear how we roll all over players..its called skill and coordination, something you KB hungry 24s have never heard of.

a 5man F2P geared AP premade made a 4man P2P geared Spirestone 24 group AFK......tell me now how this whole gearing thing works again?

your an others intervention? it has nothing to do with our gear how we roll all over players..its called skill and coordination, something you KB hungry 24s have never heard of.

a 5man F2P geared AP premade made a 4man P2P geared Spirestone 24 group AFK......tell me now how this whole gearing thing works again?

Right because a priest is clearly KB hungry. Look at it from this perspective, does it not take skill and coordination to carry a team of fails, whose gear is vastly worse then your average 20 premade? Keep drinking the haterade. As for spirestone, I cant comment on their skill, as it is not my place to do so (having never played with them).

<

Despite being snappy dressers those guys in APSF have questionable morals.

I mean why would someone want to p2p @ 20? Why be challenged @ 20 when you can roll 24s?

Clearly only scene 20s are the f2p ones. No one likes a fancy p2p20 that abides by the f2p rules.

Get 'em out I says. You know how "they" are. Have you ever talked to them in F2pchat? They're all nice and helpful.

Bastards. No one trusts them. Nor should they!

I mean why would someone want to p2p @ 20? Why be challenged @ 20 when you can roll 24s?

Clearly only scene 20s are the f2p ones. No one likes a fancy p2p20 that abides by the f2p rules.

Get 'em out I says. You know how "they" are. Have you ever talked to them in F2pchat? They're all nice and helpful.

i like you.

Im so confused by this post... hahaha o_O

Obvious troll 10char haaaaa

We alzo liek to GY farm u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread