Need some data. Please contribute

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about the not being any elitist. Earl seems to be the raw essence of an Elitist. Although I believe its justified, even though I have never fought with or against him there seems to be alot of people who can vouch for him. However I don't think he is a negative Elitist, he just doesn't pull punches from what I have seen. Although I don't see the point of being a negative Elitist, as it really isn't anything special to be good at this game. I mean don't get me wrong! I love this game to death, and I follow my favorite End-Game Warriors around, and watch their PvP vids with avid interest, and I think they are badass. But still I wouldn't grow an E-peen at being good at a video game.

This isn't directed at anyone in particular anyway, just my view on the whole "Elitist" thing.

The truth is Earl's not really an elitist. He just loves being one on forums. The real elitist in this part of town is........

dun dun dun

YDE

well licholas scored 0.91 but i believe he is definitely above average.

from my experience licholas is one of the best players in this bracket

him and earl are the only players from these forums ive seen in game that are any good, granted i havent played here very long

except if everybody in this bracket played like that then the quality of the games would be 100x better, but thats not the case

I also remember you calling me a keyboard turner when I AM NOT. In combat, I use 1-5 and use my mouse to move. When I'm not in combat, I use WASD.

I also remember you calling me a keyboard turner when I AM NOT. In combat, I use 1-5 and use my mouse to move. When I'm not in combat, I use WASD.

o ok, then i imagined you s keying for about 20 yards while being attacked by my rogue

and not fake casting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread