Need some data. Please contribute

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if I played 50 bgs, but during 10 of them the doorbell rang, or the cat was sick, or I ate a sandwich, or I knocked myself out with a lamp, so I spent a few minutes in each away from the game, but not long enough to be thrown out of the bg. That's lost time when i'm not helping my team, lost hks, lost damage, flag caps, etc etc that would affect your made-up nonsense thingy. How would eating a spot of lunch or letting someone into my house make me less "skilled"? You've put a lot of time into something that doesn't work i'm afraid.

WHAT IF... None of this has any significance toward individual skill, and the only statistic it seems to be clearly influenced by is having a low win ratio in AB? Honestly, the fact that this guy is an MVP makes me cringe, just because I know people are dumb enough to think that he's some sort of genius because they don't understand his "Complex" arithmetic. WTB button to downvote people as MvPs.

It is actually kinda funny that i score the highest.. Was not expecting that, and since WSG caps is not in the formula, i really dont know how i score that high :)

My My how ppl become all worked up and fickled when someone mentiones the word ''formula'' or ''skill''.

So many of you would like to shine so bad,but i bet half of you drowns in deep water-but wait the formula says otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
My My how ppl become all worked up and fickled when someone mentiones the word ''formula'' or ''skill''.

So many of you would like to shine so bad,but i bet half of you drowns in deep water-but wait the formula says otherwise.

lol what?

you bet we'd drown in deep water? is that an insult?

dont post on forums at 3am after an intoxicating night and save your self some embarrassment, k?

lol what?

you bet we'd drown in deep water? is that an insult?

dont post on forums at 3am after an intoxicating night and save your self some embarrassment, k?

I'm from europe you dumb/drunk/proud idiot.............it's 11.00 hours here.......

For those who don't understand it means ''you can have high formula outcome but that doesn't mean you don't fail or play like shit in a BG''!

I would as well but seing that ''drunk'' gave birth to the other two,i felt it was important not to leave them out

WHAT IF... None of this has any significance toward individual skill, and the only statistic it seems to be clearly influenced by is having a low win ratio in AB? Honestly, the fact that this guy is an MVP makes me cringe, just because I know people are dumb enough to think that he's some sort of genius because they don't understand his "Complex" arithmetic. WTB button to downvote people as MvPs.

I dont even know what MVP is

I sync queued a lot, back in the day.

You have 101 caps in 254 WSG played. I have 510 caps in only 486 WSG played.

are you assuming that bass also sync queue a lot? because if you are, then you can't be more wrong. according to his stats, he has balls to solo queue on the losing faction and continue to run flag every single game.

and he is a warrior, not a paladin.

I would as well but seing that ''drunk'' gave birth to the other two,i felt it was important not to leave them out

What did I do? :confused:

On Topic - Glance if you are trolling this is amazing and kudos!

I doubt this is even close to be accurate. Statistics are completly meaningless. There are way too many other factors that youd need to consider to determine if someones good or not. For example, improvement... You can start as an awful player and end up being the best, but this formula will tell you that you are an average player

Edit: Not to mention all the super gud players who afk before loosing a game

are you assuming that bass also sync queue a lot? because if you are, then you can't be more wrong. according to his stats, he has balls to solo queue on the losing faction and continue to run flag every single game.

and he is a warrior, not a paladin.
This gives him balls, it does not make him good/skilled. If you want this formula to be any accurate, you'll have to calculate a different one for each class and spec.

glance seeks attention and he also seeks admiration from his peers, desperately

he goes into the 70 thread on official wow forums where he is disliked by everybody and notifies them of his gear upgrades hes making on his level 80..in a 70 thread, nobody would even care about his gear progression on his 70 let alone 80

he tried to lead some kinda half-assed crusade against 29s, trying to get people to NOT play the bracket solely because he couldnt obtain the GF gear, he literally came into the 29 threads to do nothing but call all 29s crutchers (<-- lol 24 rogue) and trying to steer people away from the bracket

the first time i ever encountered him, he was rerolling a 39 because "he didnt like the burst of 49s, it was too skilless" so his answer to that was to roll a 39 full glass cannon ap ambush rogue, and his rotation literally was ambush>arcane torrent> vanish>ambush>evisc and if you somehow lived through that he would just prep and vanish/ambush/evisc again

nothing this guy says can be taken seriously

Veinte, Earl, Mialo, Medanx and Kablam: you talk shit, but you still post your info and offer suggestions because you... (being the best of the best of the ORIGINAL OG AP PLAYERS BITCH PLEASE WE WERE HERE BEFORE ANYONE ELSE EVER FUCK ALL THESE NEW BLOOD AP NOOBS THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS LIKE BACK IN THE DAYS OF REAL TWINKING THEY'RE JUST ANNOYING AND ASK TOO MANY QUESTIONS SO I HAVE TO BITCH ABOUT IT ON TI AND THEN PLAY ON MY QUIET SERVER) ...because you want your skillz made public again

So waaaay back then.

i might regret this post later, but right now i'm feeling it, damnit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread