News My Watch is Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
was playing plebs tonight and i was wondering why we played 3x the amount of games we usually do and why everyone was in a good mood

then i remembered ur fking leaving

I've never really gotten to sit down and have a conversation with you @Conq but I know a fair amount of what you've done for the twink community as a whole, and I greatly appreciate your contributions. Best of luck. Maybe you'll see me on OWL one day ;)

Well shit, conq, I just got here and you're on your way out. Feel free to add me on bnet #cryptophreak#1203 so i can tell you how you need to go to shmoocon and HOPE and we can wax poetic about biohacking. small world lol
Haha I know a guy who knows a guy that's currently testing a homemade aids vaccine...on himself, he's very serious about his biohacking I hear. I'll send you a request.

Forgot to mention, if anyone wants to keep up with my activities then follow my twitter where I am very active https://twitter.com/Conq_dc

ye i love seeing you accuse OW pros of being racist for doing an 'ok' symbol with their hands

lmaooo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread