EU+US My thermonuclear take on the separation of twinks and levelers

You mean Khuzao who asked you to play against us? You mean Rngmonster who initially told us he wanted to play, but then clearly didn't? I never asked him for a WG after that. I did call him out for pretending to want to play, though. Is that what you call bullying?
And you're bringing yourself up as well? For a long time you kept telling me that you wanted to play wargames but that you had no partner. I even tried helping you find a partner several times. I even contacted your old main arena partner for you to try to get you one. And now you're gonna say you feel like you were bullied into wargames? That's hilarious dude. If anyone "bullied" Khuzao it was you as far as I could tell:
WN2BfeR.png

x6AOpJ8.png

These two images are from two separate tournaments. Plenty more examples btw.

Let me first bring up the screenshots, i never said i didnt try to bully anyone im not a hypocrite. I Bully the shit out of people sometimes. But I dont have half a thread of comments saying i didnt do things i clearly did.

You said you didnt try to shame people into games, bro theres countless of examples of you whinging and whining on and on when someone has told you no and you not taking a no for an answer so lets not just outright start lying. I named 5 players as an example but there were plenty more you whinged and bated endlessly.

Again im not saying it bothered me, but you making posts pretending you’re not like this and we’re aaaaall reading into it the wrong way is fucking hilarious xD

Let me first bring up the screenshots, i never said i didnt try to bully anyone im not a hypocrite. I Bully the shit out of people sometimes. But I dont have half a thread of comments saying i didnt do things i clearly did.

You said you didnt try to shame people into games, bro theres countless of examples of you whinging and whining on and on when someone has told you no and you not taking a no for an answer so lets not just outright start lying. I named 5 players as an example but there were plenty more you whinged and bated endlessly.

Again im not saying it bothered me, but you making posts pretending you’re not like this and we’re aaaaall reading into it the wrong way is fucking hilarious xD
Get called out for projecting your own bullying tendencies onto me - Then pivot to me "shaming people into playing wargames" (with no examples). Ignoring the fact that the only time I complained about someone not playing wargames was if they had already told us they wanted to play, but then didn't.

Hmmm...

WARNING What you're about to see is disturbing images of a bully trying to force an unsuspecting, innocent twink player into playing wargames:
MpmyuSE.png

aQNix6o.png

Last edited:
Get called out for projecting your own bullying tendencies onto me - Then pivot to me "shaming people into playing wargames" (with no examples). Ignoring the fact that the only time I complained about someone not playing wargames was if they had already told us they wanted to play, but then didn't.

Hmmm...

WARNING What you're about to see is disturbing images of a bully trying to force an unsuspecting, innocent twink player into playing wargames:
MpmyuSE.png

aQNix6o.png

By all means buddy keep cherrypicking examples and performing these mental gymnastics convincing yourself everyone is wrong about this. You’re acting like im the only one bringing this up meanwhile i’ve had to listen to people complain about your behavior regarding the wargame thing for months. Do you know how many people have told me “hey, we can do some wargames but fuck dreams and his attitude”.
Which is reflected again in this thread, but nooo its just me projecting haha

By all means buddy keep cherrypicking examples
Wow imagine actually showing examples and not just spewing vague bullshit. What the fuck do you mean by cherrypicking? I'm showing the relevant examples. Do you want me to copypaste our entire bnet chat history into this thread? Are you implying that I'm usually really aggressive when I ask people for wargames and Khuzao was just the exception? idgi

Do you know how many people have told me “hey, we can do some wargames but fuck dreams and his attitude”.
Probably about zero people, considering I've personally been involved in 99% of the arena wargames that has taken place in BFA. I don't know if you noticed, but myself and Fx have been the only people trying to get competitive arena games going so far in this expansion.
But I'm sure you have some examples that you're just waiting to bring up, right? There's no way you're full of shit, right?

but nooo its just me projecting haha
I have examples of you talking so much shit about virtually anyone you can name in the bracket, including the people you are pretending to defend in this thread. (Khuzao, Remique, Sharkz, Ryan). I don't do that shit, you do - so stop projecting it at me. What I have done is make general snarky remarks in broadcasts etc like "Imagine if all the people who say they miss rated arenas actually showed up to wargames".

There are some people in this bracket that want to appear as if they want to play competitive arena games, but don't actually want to. Those are the people I have called out publicly. And you agreed with me every time I did it.

Last edited:
Wow imagine actually showing examples and not just spewing vague bullshit. What the fuck do you mean by cherrypicking? I'm showing the relevant examples. Do you want me to copypaste our entire bnet chat history into this thread? Are you implying that I'm usually really aggressive when I ask people for wargames and Khuzao was just the exception? idgi

Probably about zero people, considering I've personally been involved in 99% of the arena wargames that has taken place in BFA. I don't know if you noticed, but myself and Fx have been the only people trying to get competitive arena games going so far in this expansion.
But I'm sure you have some examples that you're just waiting to bring up, right? There's no way you're full of shit, right?

I have examples of you talking so much shit about virtually anyone you can name in the bracket, including the people you are pretending to defend in this thread. (Khuzao, Remique, Sharkz, Ryan). I don't do that shit, you do - so stop projecting it at me. What I have done is make general snarky remarks in broadcasts etc like "Imagine if all the people who say they miss rated arenas actually showed up to wargames".

There are some people in this bracket that want to appear as if they want to play competitive arena games, but don't actually want to. Those are the people I have called out publicly. And you agreed with me every time I did it.

Bro are you actually stupid or what? I never denied trashtalking anyone or bullying anyone, i keep saying that. But again, i’m not the person with the holier-than-thou attitude of “oooh guys I wasn’t being a dick about this whole wargame thing it just seems that way”. How are you repeatedly missing this point?

But again, i’m not the person with the holier-than-thou attitude of “oooh guys I wasn’t being a dick about this whole wargame thing it just seems that way”. How are you repeatedly missing this point?

Nope you just keep hardcore misrepresenting what I'm saying by extrapolating it way out of proportions. Examples:

When I say "I would play in any tournament regardless of who is available, even if my main partners aren't available."
You respond "When push comes to shove you wanna win tournies and you'll do whatever gives you the biggest advantage to win. you wont play with the biggest noob, so stop pretending you would" (these are all direct quotes btw)
Notice how nothing in your response goes contrary to what I said.
You clearly took what I said and misrepresented it in your own mind to mean something different. You didn't actually read what I said, you read something along the lines of "I purposely try to play with the worst partner possible in tournaments". And then you argue against that.

When I say "I have not tried to force/shame/tell people to play something they don't want to" you read it as "oooh guys I wasn’t being a dick about this whole wargame thing it just seems that way". And then you argue against that.

Nope you just keep hardcore misrepresenting what I'm saying by extrapolating it way out of proportions. Examples:

When I say "I would play in any tournament regardless of who is available, even if my main partners aren't available."
You respond "When push comes to shove you wanna win tournies and you'll do whatever gives you the biggest advantage to win. you wont play with the biggest noob, so stop pretending you would" (these are all direct quotes btw)
Notice how nothing in your response goes contrary to what I said.
You clearly took what I said and misrepresented it in your own mind to mean something different. You didn't actually read what I said, you read something along the lines of "I purposely try to play with the worst partner possible in tournaments". And then you argue against that.

When I say "I have not tried to force/shame/tell people to play something they don't want to" you read it as "oooh guys I wasn’t being a dick about this whole wargame thing it just seems that way". And then you argue against that.

Yeah buddy i'll call it here, we're all wrong my bad. Pillar of the community wasn't being a dick all along we all just misinterpreted it xD

You couldn't get wgames and queues were up to 40 mins before this... People already decided to get fucked mate. You should try I it... Fluffing fx isn't the same thing

Peashot I don't know you, but you seem like the classic BG hero twink to me. You're not cool for playing battlegrounds bud. (????)

I'm not the one trotting around on my high horse telling people who enjoy consistent queues to "get fucked"

from what I've heard EU was pretty dead before this, and it will not get any better. Sounds like you're the one getting fucked LOL

How can you read this thread and come away thinking I care about battleground queue times? It amazes me

It amazes me how you think 90% of your bracket (granted its only two people) never logging their 70 again will help you get war games going... Seriously man, I know you're trolling, but you're bracket will die quicker than any other.

Troll away. It's all you have left to do at 70

Isn't that what your dad said when he forgot to pull out?

My point is... You fucked too. Bend over and pretend you hate it.

Users who are viewing this thread