EU+US My thermonuclear take on the separation of twinks and levelers

ok guys genius r1 player here
new theory to drop for you guys

if you dont want to do wargames, don't do them - and be happy with ur long ass queues
if you want to do wargames, do them - and be happy with ur equally long queues cos nobody wants to do wargames
if you dont want to do either - dont do either

i know its really complex it took me atleast 300 years to devise such a flawless system
thatll be £30

ok guys genius r1 player here
new theory to drop for you guys

if you dont want to do wargames, don't do them - and be happy with ur long ass queues
if you want to do wargames, do them - and be happy with ur equally long queues cos nobody wants to do wargames
if you dont want to do either - dont do either

i know its really complex it took me atleast 300 years to devise such a flawless system
thatll be £30
This theory is just about how to ruin a bracket in 24h

This theory is just about how to ruin a bracket in 24h

ruined bracket, overused thread arguing the same thing over and over
potato, potato (but like pronounced differently, its hard to do this analogy thing over text ok)

You're asking me, the person who played wargames while bgs were merged, what kept me from playing wargames when bgs were merged? idgi

So you're saying wargames popped during BFA? Great then, so what's your vendetta against people who queued rbgs? Why does it matter? Who cares? It's like taking every matchmaking system away from every game, and shitting on people because they don't set up custom games? Some people don't play on crowded servers, therefor know less people to set up games with. Some people just wanna get home, spend maybe a couple hours on the game, and then get off.

So you're saying wargames popped during BFA? Great then, so what's your vendetta against people who queued rbgs? Why does it matter? Who cares? It's like taking every matchmaking system away from every game, and shitting on people because they don't set up custom games? Some people don't play on crowded servers, therefor know less people to set up games with. Some people just wanna get home, spend maybe a couple hours on the game, and then get off.
I don't have a vendetta against bg heroes, I just don't care about them. Look at this thread, it's just triggered bg heroes raging at me because I said they got fucked :D

I don't have a vendetta against bg heroes, I just don't care about them. Look at this thread, it's just triggered bg heroes raging at me because I said they got fucked :D

hey im one of those bg hero things
how dare you say those things in semi-relation to me
Degenerates like you belong on a cross

Sorry time to play level 20 or 120 if you want to play bgs :(
Or stay 70 and take part in the organized events

not doing twinking at all atm sorry
what ever will you do without me

Oh yes, I'm angerly pounding my fists on the keyboard with furrowed brows.

Also yeah you care enough to make a thread followed by paragraphs worth of rebuttals.

Some people just wanna get home, spend maybe a couple hours on the game, and then get off.

And not be bitched at for playing what they want how they want regardless what the wargame meta requires.

If not 19 (unlikely) most brackets will lose like 20-30% activity a week from their wargames, just cuz elitist suck.

I don't know about 19, maybe it's all elitists, I hope so... but every bracket above that one self-destructs every time.

edit- EVERY single time.

playing vs good players is the same as one shotting lvlers? tmyk
Depends how you define good. Good in 70 wargames isn't hard when there are like 6 people that do 'em

'playing vs geared players is the same as one shotting lvlers? tmyk'

I'd be more inclined to agree with this amended sentence.

Last edited:
And not be bitched at for playing what they want how they want regardless what the wargame meta requires.

If not 19 (unlikely) most brackets will lose like 20-30% activity a week from their wargames, just cuz elitist suck.

I don't know about 19, maybe it's all elitists, I hope so... but every bracket above that one self-destructs every time.

edit- EVERY single time.
Sadly true in some cases.
In order to hold successful wargames, it requires a peaceful environment so that everyone makes fun of how great the games were.
[doublepost=1552781594,1552781301][/doublepost]This thread is actually the worst advertisement for a replacement PvP solution in our bracket since the beginning. This statement and name "BG Heroes" is absolutely not necessary.

Creating the thread in the first place. Come on man it isn't that hard to comprehend
I don't know what to tell you, mate. I don't have a vendetta against BG heroes. I've co-existed with them for many years and even made friends among them! But I also like taking jabs and joking at them every once in a while. /shrug

I don't know what to tell you, mate. I don't have a vendetta against BG heroes. I've co-existed with them for many years and even made friends among them! But I also like taking jabs and joking at them every once in a while. /shrug

Fair enough.
So long as you aren't reveling in the removal of something that arguably keeps higher brackets alive, even if it's not as competitive as you'd hope.

Users who are viewing this thread