EU+US My thermonuclear take on the separation of twinks and levelers

Did that poor lady call the cops on you? Giving a stranger the finger seems a fair rejection when you're drinking alone.

;)
Just because women tell you to fuck off doesn't mean they do to all men
@Warglave
MKO5mGE.jpg

I found your 4chan history

That's one big shadow, walk will do you good. :D

Dude... you need to just get over yourself and relax. NO ONE cares, I guarantee you. Chill out.

Yo, im just curious about who i should get in touch with regarding the wargames if there are any. A returning cata/mop 70 Twink

@Dreams @Fx how's your bracket doing guys? With all your in game activities ain't seen you guys around much... Busy bees and all

:Kappa:

@Dreams @Fx how's your bracket doing guys? With all your in game activities ain't seen you guys around much... Busy bees and all
The bracket lost a lot of activity since all the bg heroes quit (as expected). We're still playing the usual arena wargames if that's what you wanted to know. The invitation is still open if you want to join a session :)

The bracket lost a lot of activity since all the bg heroes quit (as expected). We're still playing the usual arena wargames if that's what you wanted to know. The invitation is still open if you want to join a session :)

Yeah? I saw fxs thread asking for WGs... Obviously business is booming. Invitation? I asked you to join and you didn't get in touch...

Don't have anything in the 70s anymore... You know, not being brain dead and all. Gl though HeyGuys

Do you guys have any lvl 60 with Gear?

If so i could work on My mw again and find someone to play against you guys. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/ahnqiraj/ulufsson

Played a lot during wod when 2s was Active at 60.

Users who are viewing this thread