My Hardcore F2P Account Journey

Should I ban Divine Shield + Hearthstone?

• Yes

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1680366611692.png

Damn, we are bad, everyone is dying

but i will keep playing this char
:thinkW:

Last edited:
April 5 Update - BRB

Been kinda busy irl the last couple of days, but I’ve started gearing my Death Knight a bit, trying to get gear from quests and rares before I even try dungeons again. Last time I almost died to the first pack in Auchindoun.

I'm mostly focusing on BFA / Legion quests and because they have the most items that can upgrade to ilvl 87.
Also, cuz of Darkmoon Faire, I've almost caught up to my deceased Paladin in Achievement Points.

Tomorrow I’m going on a 10 day vacation so there won’t be any updates or streams during that time, will have half a day to complete some Noblegarden Achievements once I'm home.

Last edited:
We need a discord for this. Be so easy to share progress

Best I can offer is a discord channel where we're currently regrouped (as awesome users of a super secret all powerful addon), but access by PM for now, it's a chill place

If you're planning on playing on US (ally side atm?), I recommend joining MoonGuard US, we're 5 (6?) on it, and it's fun to cross each other especially during events like Noblegarden.
+ we get to all talk together while in game, that's bonus points.
Overall, just more interactions make deaths more dramatic :PepeHands:

April 17 Update - Zéle the Noble

I though I missed out on the Noblegarden event because it had already ended on EU when I woke up this morning, but I was reminded that it was still up for a few more hours on US, so I decided to farm that out.
lJ1RxwC.png

When I completed the final achievement, the event had already ended like 6 hours ago, but since I had the items required for the remaining achievements I could still complete it after the event finished.

I'm tempted to join in on the fun. To recap, are you guys doing this all 100% solo? Or are you grouping, etc. I have a fun twist on this I want to add, or at least try...Though I may do it on my main account.

I'm tempted to join in on the fun. To recap, are you guys doing this all 100% solo? Or are you grouping, etc. I have a fun twist on this I want to add, or at least try...Though I may do it on my main account.
No grouping since we are all on starter accounts, I kinda wish we were able to group up for dungeons, cuz getting above ilvl 61 gear is kinda hard and slow solo, but since we can't group up without help from some random high level it's no grouping at all right now.

Also, you should 100% join. The more that joins, the better.
I'm really surprised so many have joined tbh, I started this thinking I was gonna be alone

No grouping since we are all on starter accounts, I kinda wish we were able to group up for dungeons, cuz getting above ilvl 61 gear is kinda hard and slow solo, but since we can't group up without help from some random high level it's no grouping at all right now.

Also, you should 100% join. The more that joins, the better.
I'm really surprised so many have joined tbh, I started this thinking I was gonna be alone
I'm very tempted to try doing it without killing anything, as well. To do both hardcore and no kills would be truly challenging. I've leveled a character in the past without any kills, which is quite fun (before professions gave XP, at that lol)...This could take that challenge to a different level, added with the F2P restrictions. While the level cap would be a lot easier to reach, grinding achieves and gearing would be a very unique challenge.

March 14 Update - Dungeon Gearing

I decided to stream my adventures and I will probably keep doing that.

After buying full ilvl 39 in Pandaria I went straight to Draenor to start my gear grind. A near death experiences that ended with a panic Divine Shield + Hearthstone I decided that I needed the stealth ring, this will save me a lot of time in my runs.

Eventually I killed the final boss and I've gotten enough ilvl 61s to solo the dungeon fairly easily so that's what I will do in the next few days :)

View attachment 22470
Where’s the Ilvl 39 vendor in pandaria can I get the npc name that sells it would appreciate it

Users who are viewing this thread