My Hardcore F2P Account Journey

Should I ban Divine Shield + Hearthstone?

• Yes

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ok? want me to stop calling it Hardcore or something then? lmao
I've already said I know what I'm doing is different than Classic Hardcore
It was not my intention to come off as a dick.
It is my intention to coax you into joining the rest of us who love the play-style, & to play HC WoW in a vibrant, living world; surrounded by thousands of of other players who do as well.
The HC addon has greenwall built into it, so you can communicate with everyone in all the HC guilds on your toon's faction.
I feel you if you it is so that you refuse to pay a sub, & still... you're missing out if you insist on continuing on all alone in retail.

1679341107876.png

March 22 - An Unexpected Upgrade

While the US servers were down, I fixed a few things to improve my stream, I added a few BetterTTV emotes, made some bot commands, and also enabled twitch drops. This means that you will now be able to earn the D.I.S.C.O toy by watching my stream.

I finally got my Ironfoe, and as a bonus it decided to proc with Leech! This means that my gear is good enough to start farming Achievements. I will start with Questing and Exploration Achievements, slowly questing and exploring through each zone.
As of right now, I am at 285 Achievement Points and hopefully that number will increase by a lot soon.
Untitled-1.jpg

Also, before the servers went down this morning, I met a fellow level 20 from Golden Twinkies, they got to name my companion that will follow me around on my adventures, I think it's cute.
1679443207834.png

is ironfoe really BiS? i87 doesn't really matter when you can't socket it anyway.

Last edited:
good point, i guess you need the stealth ring as a panic button. can't bubble and hearth every time.

Looks like I'm joining the adventure after all :PogChamp:
1680018606715.png

Few rules, less than conzils, but the main one being NNHF and grouping is allowed but no dungeon boosting because that goes against the first rule :YEP:

Since a few people are joining my stupid adventure, I'm thinking of adding armory links to everyone's char so that you can check out their progress.
(This won't be a ranking or anything like @Crystalpall, it's just so people can check others progress easier and maybe to inspire more to join)

So if you make a Hardcore char, post about it here!

Last edited:
can't check death count on armory so need some way to verify the "hardcore" aspect.

Users who are viewing this thread