MrCer's A-Team Premade - Looking for Participants

Unfortunately 9PM server time is 6AM my local time which makes it impossible for this BiS ret pally to apply, cause of work.
Anyway I expect some nice videos from these games folks ;)

To be honest, I wouldnt regardless. Gear advantages > Skill. The 24s you'll face in CC are actually quite decent at 19 from the names I've seen (of course I dont know all of them).
That's why it'll be a challenge!

Pouch I want to be like you. <3
In spirit, if not in armor enchants. ^^

Still requiring for the following subs:

Holy Paladin
Sub Rogue
Ret Paladin

Other positions are still open as well.

Training starts @9PM server time at Thunder Bluff in the Hunter's Rise on Wednesday/Thursday. Be there.

Starting at 9pm server time is a little awkward for Eastcoasters, or at least for me. I prefer to go to sleep by 1am (10pm server time) at the latest, unless I'm out partying. So if you plan on doing that time, I can play one or two games, but I would suggest finding (a) more reliable player(s).

Starting at 9pm server time is a little awkward for Eastcoasters, or at least for me.

I would have to agree with this considering I'm living right next to Acai's state. I am only a sub though, so don't place too much weight on what I say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed @Acai.

I will do a last minute change to the scheduled time. I'll move the time to 6 PM Server Time.

Please announce this to other teammates in-case they don't see the post.

TRAINING NOW STARTING AT 6PM SERVER TIME

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I am interested in Joining the A-Team Premade. I am Applying for the Role as: (Role goes here)

1. (Armory Page goes here)
Ihatetacos @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

2. (Do you meet Every Requirement Listed Above? if not, Which ones do you feel you don't meet?)
yes

3. (Are you, or can you, be available every Thursday Night?)
only if Masa doesn't have me in the cotton field.

4. (What PvP experience do you have?)
I can dot hunter pets

5. (Why Should I choose you over Everyone else?)
I can fear hunter pets

6. (Do you have a working Mic and do you have skype?)
yes, but with windows 95 it freezes a lot :(

7. (Is your twink BiS? I am willing to overlook Skill > AGM but only that item.
no, im missing swag.. :(

Hi, I am interested in Joining the A-Team Premade. I am Applying for the Role as: (Role goes here)

1. (Armory Page goes here)
Ihatetacos @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

2. (Do you meet Every Requirement Listed Above? if not, Which ones do you feel you don't meet?)
yes

3. (Are you, or can you, be available every Thursday Night?)
only if Masa doesn't have me in the cotton field.

4. (What PvP experience do you have?)
I can dot hunter pets

5. (Why Should I choose you over Everyone else?)
I can fear hunter pets

6. (Do you have a working Mic and do you have skype?)
yes, but with windows 95 it freezes a lot :(

7. (Is your twink BiS? I am willing to overlook Skill > AGM but only that item.
no, im missing swag.. :(

Adding as sub, wtb LFH4u

3 am in fact. ;_;

It's crazy hours for just about any europe player

Well then, you might have to change it back =/ Or pick a different time.

5 PM East Coast time would be 2 PM Server time if I'm correct and should be about 11-12 PM european time. Maybe that's acceptable. That might also be a good time for a saturday given that most people in the US go out to bars around 8-9 and in Europe you could be back by that time.

5 PM East Coast time would be 2 PM Server time if I'm correct and should be about 11-12 PM european time. Maybe that's acceptable. That might also be a good time for a saturday given that most people in the US go out to bars around 8-9 and in Europe you could be back by that time.

Need to base times around drinking! Haha, but in all seriousness this might be better.

Users who are viewing this thread