MrCer's A-Team Premade - Looking for Participants

Back from vacation... I'm down to roflstomp some 24s!

Hi, I am interested in Joining the A-Team Premade. I am Applying for the Role as: (Role goes here)

1. (Armory Page goes here)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/salfir/advanced

2. (Do you meet Every Requirement Listed Above? if not, Which ones do you feel you don't meet?)
Sure

3. (Are you, or can you, be available every Thursday Night?)
Most likely. But real life > WoW, so if stuff comes up...

4. (What PvP experience do you have?)
Lots

5. (Why Should I choose you over Everyone else?)
I have a lot of achievement points
inb4 bizr v salfir competition

6. (Do you have a working Mic and do you have skype?)
yes

7. (Is your twink BiS? I am willing to overlook Skill > AGM but only that item.)
Missing ivycloth like a noob

Edit: Just a note, I think aff may be a better choice for your warlock spot than destro. If you have all the DPS dedicated to taking out the kill target then they will likely drop too fast to get off a conflagrate. Aff, on the other hand, can pressure the entire enemy team a bit better while still providing all of the CC of destro. The difference is slight... but just throwing this out there

Adding :)

About your suggestion:

You most likely wont be able to get hit capped against a 24 as a mage/warlock. So sticking to GSOTJ+Hitwand is all I require. But because of that hit capped, it'll be hard to produce the same type of dmg that you would normally be able to produce against a F2P. Now what you are suggesting would allow you to do a lot more overall dmg. However that does not matter. If we run into a team of 24s that has maybe 1-2 healers, well those healers are going to be hard to kill, oom, and to out damage their heals. When we need to call out a Kill Target, we need single target burst DMG + CC. That means we need 6 DPS on 1 person while 2 of their teammates are being put into a CC-Rotation by our CCers. Spreading that damage will not be difficult for a lvl 24 healer to manage. Destro Locks simply have better single target burst damage than affliction does, and has slightly better CC(daze proc). Affliction is not the way to go in this premade.

Off Subject a little: I ended up doing a Vent-made in 9 other ppl last night; only played 2-3 games for laughs and giggles. Out of our surprise, we ended up facing a 5man 24 Premade. 24 rogue, 24 feral druid, 24 prot paladin(3k hp), 24 hunter, and a 24 mage. And with that team, they had 5 hunters total(from the PuGs). We beat them 3-0. And this wasn't even with our actual A-Team, just a random group of people on AP.

Looking forward to see how next week will turn out for the 24s :)

EDIT:

I am currently looking for a Sub for Holy Paladin, Ret Paladin, and Sub Rogue. All other spots for subs are still available. Please apply asap

Last edited by a moderator:
Cer, I assume whenever you are on, you are in vent correct? I'll hop into vent whenever I see you on.

Not always, but sometimes.

If people don't care about botting anymore ill make a sub sub rogue.

Hi, I am interested in Joining the A-Team Premade. I am Applying for the Role as: sub sub rogue

http://chardev.org/profile/411824-arfawef.html because i havent made it yet :p

2. (Do you meet Every Requirement Listed Above? if not, Which ones do you feel you don't meet?)
Ganna hafta buy a mike

pretty much

I'm gud at bgs

I like lobster

No and yes

7. (Is your twink BiS? I am willing to overlook Skill > AGM but only that item.)
it will be :3

If people don't care about botting anymore ill make a sub sub rogue.

Hi, I am interested in Joining the A-Team Premade. I am Applying for the Role as: sub sub rogue

chardev 9 because i havent made it yet :p

Ganna hafta buy a mike

pretty much

I'm gud at bgs

I like lobster

No and yes

it will be :3

Make the toon and we'll see

Not sure if you are still looking for a survival hunter sub!
Orkira @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

Yes

Most definitely

Playing wow since vanilla with year-long breaks in between. Got to pvp rank 12 with a hunter in vanilla.

You won't regret it. Also, I will hand-feed you peeled grapes.

Yes but I prefer vent

Need LFH and AGM, was unlucky with LFH again today. Inherited is coming within the next 2-4 days.

Not sure if you are still looking for a survival hunter sub!
Orkira @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

Yes

Most definitely

Playing wow since vanilla with year-long breaks in between. Got to pvp rank 12 with a hunter in vanilla.

You won't regret it. Also, I will hand-feed you peeled grapes.

Yes but I prefer vent

Need LFH and AGM, was unlucky with LFH again today. Inherited is coming within the next 2-4 days.

I'll add you as a sub. I expect you to get BiS Professions, finish enchanting all your gear(including leg enchantments), last BoA Item(as well as horde battle standard), and to work on getting a hit rating set.

As a Survival Hunter, you will be required to call Kill Targets; will that be an issue for you?

No, im saying every other priest isn't as good as veinte.

I've seen all the other big name priests play, and none of them impress me besides veinte.
I went 4-1 on Veinte/Nvdiss on priest/rogue mirrors. Why cant I impress you Kahr? :/

I went 4-1 on Veinte/Nvdiss on priest/rogue mirrors.
I've said it before, I guess I'll say it again. I was playing like complete dogshit and I would've done much better if I was actually feeling good.

I've said it before, I guess I'll say it again. I was playing like complete dogshit and I would've done much better if I was actually feeling good.
I actually didnt hear you say that to me, and tbh I wasnt being too serious. Veinte#1 Kahr is right I just want him to love me to.

I keep thinking why don't you apply for a spot, then I remember you're alliance :/

To be honest, I wouldnt regardless. Gear advantages > Skill. The 24s you'll face in CC are actually quite decent at 19 from the names I've seen (of course I dont know all of them).

I'll add you as a sub. I expect you to get BiS Professions, finish enchanting all your gear(including leg enchantments), last BoA Item(as well as horde battle standard), and to work on getting a hit rating set.

As a Survival Hunter, you will be required to call Kill Targets; will that be an issue for you?

Leg enchantments?? I do have battle standard and I was gonna hold off on dalrend sword because of MOP -meelee weapons for hunter but I can get it if necessary.

Calling targets is no problem.

Leg enchantments?? I do have battle standard and I was gonna hold off on dalrend sword because of MOP -meelee weapons for hunter but I can get it if necessary.

Calling targets is no problem.

+16 Armor kits to hands, feet, and legs.
BoA PvP Trinket
Hit Rating Set
BiS Professions

Then your good to go. Adding you now.

Users who are viewing this thread