MrCer's A-Team Premade - Looking for Participants

If it were those times on a friday or saturday, you can stick me back on as a ret paladin sub if you want

Mialu, would 2PM server time work for you?

@Zaxxo, the days are staying the same. Wed/Thur.

@OP Everyone please post what times you are NOT Available on wed/thur(Servertime)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not available from 6am to 3pm sever time; and I prefer not to be on past 10pm server time. If this is not flexable enough, I can become a sub (Come quicker GW2!!! Oh and once that comes out, all bets are off... also since school starts as well).

I won't be available until about 5:30 to 6:00pm server time on thursdays, on wednesday I can be on anytime.

Last edited:
Well, that's three am. Worst possible time for me. :( I will try to make it today, don't know. I don't generally want to stay up that late or get up that early. Three hours earlier or later would both be better, so any starting time before 3 pm server time or after 9 pm server time. And I would much prefer weekends. ^^

I think you might have to find some other hpals. :(

Well, that's three am. Worst possible time for me. :( I will try to make it today, don't know. I don't generally want to stay up that late or get up that early. Three hours earlier or later would both be better, so any starting time before 3 pm server time or after 9 pm server time. And I would much prefer weekends. ^^

I think you might have to find some other hpals. :(

Yeah i'll most likely move it to somewhere around 2PM server time for next week. That should help get mialu and yourself back.

I have no current plans for future teams.

Hi, I am interested in join the A-Team Premade. I am applying for the role as Frost mage.

1.Harusol @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

2. (Do you meet Every Requirement Listed Above? if not, Which ones do you feel you don't meet?)
Yes

3.(Are you, or can you, be available every Thursday Night?)
Most of the time, depending what time

4.(What PvP experience do you have?)
I do alot of BG's and some arenas

5.(Why Should I choose you over Everyone else?)
Its hawusow

6.(Do you have a working Mic and do you have skype?)
Yes and yes

7.(Is your twink BiS? I am willing to overlook Skill > AGM but only that item.)
No agm or 3/4 but otherwise BiS

Users who are viewing this thread