Most fvkkin hated person on TI

Most hated on TI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ive actually kinda grown to like alleybeboba over the past few months lmao so i just voted for someone at random

I could tell you the reasons but I think you already know them and please don't tell me what to do.

I did not tell you
It was more like a request
I will call you out

You have no idea
Why you hate but hate you must
No one knows at all

Could it be because
I'm the untrollable one
Mom warned you about

I do not think you
Can even write in haikus
Or know what they are

Good luck!
/cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
words words words words words
words words words words words words words
words words words words words

I did not tell you
It was more like a request
I will call you out

You have no idea
Why you hate but hate you must
No one knows at all

Could it be because
I'm the untrollable one
Mom warned you about

I do not think you
Can even write in haikus
Or know what they are

Good luck!
/cheers

5 syllables in the first line, 7 in the 2nd and 5 in the 3rd.

dont hate allybeboba, hate the mods who dont ban him. you could recruit ppl for isis here as long as you dont use insults simply because mods only deal with rude language :cool:

i personally dont hate alley i just voted for him because everyone else was and i wanted to see how many votes he could get

ppl hate alley cuz he's mostly neutral in all cases / threads. mostly. he does have an annoying habit of trying to belittle people because he's older and wiser. not sure why im not on the list, im a cunt too

Most hated is going a little to far. Better call it dislike.

They could be cool awesome persons irl for all we know. Cant make that up from posting on the interwebs at all where most people wear masks!

ppl hate alley cuz he's mostly neutral in all cases / threads. mostly. he does have an annoying habit of trying to belittle people because he's older and wiser. not sure why im not on the list, im a cunt too

you didnt read a single non wow related post from him right? id suggest the are europeans worried thread

you didnt read a single non wow related post from him right? id suggest the are europeans worried thread

it's why i said mostly, when it comes to america, he's just one of those patriotic lunatics who try to preach why it's a better country than others

That is the real issue at hand here. I do not belittle people directly. I go out of my way not to. Unlike other people on this site.
In fact, no one here has come up with any legitimate reasons to hate nor dislike this TI persona other than the ones I listed in my haikus. Which, by the way, no one would play that game with me. /cry
I have to go for now, but I will endeavor to come up with a list of why people "hate" me. And you all can pick and choose. It may be good for your "health".

/cheers

That is the real issue at hand here. I do not belittle people directly. I go out of my way not to. Unlike other people on this site.
In fact, no one here has come up with any legitimate reasons to hate nor dislike this TI persona other than the ones I listed in my haikus. Which, by the way, no one would play that game with me. /cry
I have to go for now, but I will endeavor to come up with a list of why people "hate" me. And you all can pick and choose. It may be good for your "health".

/cheers

just because u try not to do it doesn't mean u don't do it. i think you're lying about going out of your way not to, you probably enjoy it. for some reason or another

/cheers

You forgot the god-damn signing off on every post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread