Most fvkkin hated person on TI

Most hated on TI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the real issue at hand here. I do not belittle people directly. I go out of my way not to. Unlike other people on this site.
In fact, no one here has come up with any legitimate reasons to hate nor dislike this TI persona other than the ones I listed in my haikus. Which, by the way, no one would play that game with me. /cry
I have to go for now, but I will endeavor to come up with a list of why people "hate" me. And you all can pick and choose. It may be good for your "health".

/cheers

its simple, cuz ur annoying and always hating on other ppl.

like we say in portuguese proverb: Who plants winds, collects storms.

its simple, cuz ur annoying and always hating on other ppl.

like we say in portuguese proverb: Who plants winds, collects storms.

I never hate on people. People hate on me. I merely deflect that hate. And those haters perceive that I speaking about them.
Feel free to look through all of posts. And you will not find one where I personally attacked a single member on TI as an individual. Yet all the while, I have suffered attack after attack. Even to the point where I have gotten death threats. Yet, none of those attackers have ever gotten banned. You know why? Because I do not report people that abuse me.
While all the time I recieve reports. Because people do like me. Some don't like me because...
I don't list my characters.
I actually use correct punctuation.
I end my posts with /cheers. Are you kidding me?
I am "old". Is between 40-50 really that old? There are older people on the board.
I don't help the community enough. Even though I donate anonymously. I also help with hour upon hour of runs when I can. You people have to realize, I have a very very busy schedule.

The thing is when I call you all out on something. You can't answer it. Case in point is this. The only person that came up with a halfa$$ answer got it incorrect.
The fact of the matter is, you don't know why you "hate" me. Other than the fact is that you love to "hate" something. So in that sense, you "love" me.

/cheers

I never hate on people. People hate on me. I merely deflect that hate. And those haters perceive that I speaking about them.
Feel free to look through all of posts. And you will not find one where I personally attacked a single member on TI as an individual. Yet all the while, I have suffered attack after attack. Even to the point where I have gotten death threats. Yet, none of those attackers have ever gotten banned. You know why? Because I do not report people that abuse me.
While all the time I recieve reports. Because people do like me. Some don't like me because...
I don't list my characters.
I actually use correct punctuation.
I end my posts with /cheers. Are you kidding me?
I am "old". Is between 40-50 really that old? There are older people on the board.
I don't help the community enough. Even though I donate anonymously. I also help with hour upon hour of runs when I can. You people have to realize, I have a very very busy schedule.

The thing is when I call you all out on something. You can't answer it. Case in point is this. The only person that came up with a halfa$$ answer got it incorrect.
The fact of the matter is, you don't know why you "hate" me. Other than the fact is that you love to "hate" something. So in that sense, you "love" me.

/cheers

make whatever conclusions u want, ppl have seen its not worth arguing with you, this is just like your "Why this bracket is exceptional" thread where ppl give u facts and u consider them opnions and devalue them.

make whatever conclusions u want, ppl have seen its not worth arguing with you, this is just like your "Why this bracket is exceptional" thread where ppl give u facts and u consider them opnions and devalue them.

Hey! Thanks for bringing that up! Another one of my positive threads! As opposed to all these negative threads that people keep starting.
Still waiting on all those reasons!! 30 people and not one single valid reason. I even gave some suggestions.
Come one people!! No one????

/cheers

Even to the point where I have gotten death threats.

Haha, snap! Twinking is serious business!

Surely you must agree that there's a very thin line between what you consider wit, and what the majority of people here consider a massive nuissance? Like kids have the capacity to be smart and witty, but most of the time they just come across as a massive pain in the ass trying too hard to impress others.

That being said, I wish there were most posters like you, the site would be a much more colourful place :)

Hey! Thanks for bringing that up! Another one of my positive threads! As opposed to all these negative threads that people keep starting.
Still waiting on all those reasons!! 30 people and not one single valid reason. I even gave some suggestions.
Come one people!! No one????

/cheers

Because I know what you did thirty-three years ago on the day before Christmas. You're a monster.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was waiting on Santa Claus. Just like any normal kid. Probably hoping for a new BMX bike! Or better yet, a dirt bike!

/cheers

[MENTION=13421]Allybeboba[/MENTION] Do you think you can give your own reasoning of why people have voted for you?

What he is giving you is a brief explanation of those facts. Yes, he is being hated. He Accepted it, he didn't argue with being hated. But he also pointed out that, "people do not know what they're hating on". Completely true. I have seen this guy everywhere, yes. I hated him for like one day, then i kept looking into his posts, and the things he said made sense and had a basis. It is a shame the community cannot understand. He is giving you reasons. And he is telling you what he feels, not "siding" with other people. And when he proves that person that he/she is wrong, he gets attacked, because what he states is precise and makes completely sense. Also, from what i have seen, he knows philosophy well(I may be wrong, but this is a conclusion from me), as he never does mistakes when he is talking, one of them is personal attack. One thing to mention as well, if he is a 40-50 yr old guy... by all means stop. Stop it. Show some respect, he's gotten 40+ years on his shoulders, and is pretty mature.

I don't see why, elaborate please ?

mature persons can accept that they are wrong (in case they are) and dont link pointless wikipedia pages to prove their point, its like argueing with a vegan : 1 study shows that meat is bad for you, 100 show that it isnt. ofc they will always link the one study which fits their opinion. you are very simple minded, just like ally if you think that guy is mature.

oh and try to find a discussion where ally doesnt have the last word:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see why, elaborate please ?

theres numerous examples but i'll talk about one since i haven't got much time. a thread he made is a great example, "why this bracket is exceptional" or whatever it was called. in all honestly, i thought it would be some kind of motivational thread to display the possibilities of the bracket but unfortunately and quite predictably it wasn't. just a rant about his opinions which he tried to exert as facts. he is old enough to understand that because of the diversity of the bracket, (f2p,vets,29s) one good thing about the bracket may not be equivalent as as a bad thing, however failed to show this with his constant, childish, futile "score" he kept shown in nearly post he made on the said thread. he's not the least mature person on this site and definitely is not the most mature.

People know why they dislike Alley, but is it really worth wasting a paragraph of reasons on it? Not like he'd respond any differently, e.g demeaning belittling remarks he probably finds witty. The whole /cheers thing always seems like a sarcastic thing to throw in at the end, a real F U to everyone. I doubt that it's sincere 90% of the time, not like if it was it would take away from the fact he acts like he's a genius and can do no wrong.

mature persons can accept that they are wrong (in case they are) and dont link pointless wikipedia pages to prove their point, its like argueing with a vegan : 1 study shows that meat is bad for you, 100 show that it isnt. ofc they will always link the one study which fits their opinion. you are very simple minded, just like ally if you think that guy is mature.

Please recite ten instances where I was "wrong". Simply because someone's opinion differs from yours does not make them "wrong". It simply makes it different.
Take the case of consumables in twinking. I am of the opinion that ALL consumables are fair game. Is my opinion wrong? No... Does everyone agree with me? No... Do a lot of people dislike this opinion? Yes...
Another...
Do I think people that refuse to farm consumables are lazy twinks? Yes... Instead of sitting in a town in queue they could be farming. Hell some twinks don't even have their professions maxed. Plain ass lazy. I am wrong... Maybe... But, in game, those players are lazy. There is no doubt about that. It is just not the methodology I use when making a twink. Again, my opinion.

And yes, I do post on WoW related topics. I even have my own little stickie thank you very much!

/cheers

People know why they dislike Alley, but is it really worth wasting a paragraph of reasons on it? Not like he'd respond any differently, e.g demeaning belittling remarks he probably finds witty. The whole /cheers thing always seems like a sarcastic thing to throw in at the end, a real F U to everyone. I doubt that it's sincere 90% of the time, not like if it was it would take away from the fact he acts like he's a genius and can do no wrong.

So what you are saying is that you wasted a paragraph stating you wouldn't waste a paragraph. And that me actually typing /cheers is a negative connotation to you? You can't be serious.
Would it be better if it was in my signature?

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread