Most fvkkin hated person on TI

Most hated on TI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
More 41 now, yet NONE of those that voted can come up with a legitimate reason to "hate" this online persona. Not even half or a quarter of them can.

/cheers

i voted for you because youre annoying and post mind numbing walls o' text

Wouldnt be shocked to find out that youre willyshatner or something, you two are very similar

Last edited by a moderator:
04HLRcl.png

I know....

Would it better on you people if I put....

/see you later alligator

How long would that take before ya'll started whining about that one?

i voted for you because youre annoying and post mind numbing walls o' text

Reason for "annoying"?
Because I post 3 paragraphs? With some people I have to be quite clear. Thus, my thoughts have to be explained thoroughly. Like right now.

/cheers

Reason for "annoying"?
Because I post 3 paragraphs? With some people I have to be quite clear. Thus, my thoughts have to be explained thoroughly. Like right now.

/cheers

are you sure you dont just want to disagree with my opinion and type a 10,000 word essay on why my opinion is wrong instead?

are you sure you dont just want to disagree with my opinion and type a 10,000 word essay on why my opinion is wrong instead?

I did not disagree with your opinion. I simply asked for facts. And you, as well as others have been unable to provide said facts. You can't even state why you are annoyed by me. Other than a few posts that you say are "10,000 word essays"'of which I have zero that fall into that category.
Have a wonderful day.

/cheers

I'm actually surprised inoobupro doesnt have more votes tbh.

Again, that is the issue. I don't attack people the way others do on this website. I have NEVER attacked someone, ever. In game I help people, I run them through instances, help with achievements, donate gold, give them flights with two person mount, donate enchants, donate the use of a guild for gaining heirlooms etc... I do all this and more asking for NOTHING in return. And almost all of it is done anonymously. Yet, it is I, that is the most hated. And no one even knows why.
All part of the master plan.

/cheers

Again, that is the issue. I don't attack people the way others do on this website. I have NEVER attacked someone, ever. In game I help people, I run them through instances, help with achievements, donate gold, give them flights with two person mount, donate enchants, donate the use of a guild for gaining heirlooms etc... I do all this and more asking for NOTHING in return. And almost all of it is done anonymously. Yet, it is I, that is the most hated. And no one even knows why.
All part of the master plan.

/cheers

Allybeboba was a inside job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread