Most fvkkin hated person on TI

Most hated on TI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is "too old" for Yo Mama jokes. You don't recall my "mama so fat" thread?

/cheers

Allybeboba what do you get out of this community, what drives you do spend so much time here?
I would never spend time in a community where I would get this amount of hate that you are getting from everyone here.

If you all only knew. If you only knew...
A few "special ones" have figured it out. Let's just say, I don't post alone.
The bomb will be dropped in a few weeks. I would like to thank you all!

/cheers

The bomb that Europe is worried about?... Or something else?
Lololol kidding

More like the one that canine drops in the little video that a TI member, who will remain nameless, has put up a couple times.
Kek...

/cheers

I get hate messages ingame daily from randoms, my name alone gets people angry, but I still don't think I can compare to Alley when it comes to most hated.

I am truly humbled by his capacity for being disliked.

p.s. You know what I hate even more than idiots on TI? Jaja's, don't let these ungeared bads drag your team down guys. #VoteToKickGallywix

I get hate messages ingame daily from randoms, my name alone gets people angry, but I still don't think I can compare to Alley when it comes to most hated.

I am truly humbled by his capacity for being disliked.

p.s. You know what I hate even more than idiots on TI? Jaja's, don't let these ungeared bads drag your team down guys. #VoteToKickGallywix
I don't hate you :)

''most irritating person on TI" would be more accurate, i dont think anyone *hates* allybeboa, many of the people here would probably act friendly with him IRL, so many people are contrarians online and ready to leap at the opportunity to have their opinion voiced. Even in online text :p

but then again allybeboa would probably not act pretentious/overly self entitled, out of all things present in life, internet anonymity is by far the most widespread multiplier/enhancer of cocky people... people who act mute IRL confidence level automatically hits 100% when they do not exist physically in front of the people/around the people that they are trying to annoy. those who dont care are often known human beings outside of just online (Vitaly from Youtube prank clips)

the world wide web; where shit-disturbers' dreams come true~

ultimately why i said most irritating on TI.. that internet lifestyle.. most troll web surfers rep it to the fullest, with no future aspirations towards real life improvement due to their contentment online, you'd be surprised. its almost paradoxical the way the people I describe ''leave their shell'' when they can finally be alone and away from human contact, on da webz. it can be rough for them, they see anonymous scenarios as borderline therapeutic for their self confidence

Last edited by a moderator:
''most irritating person on TI" would be more accurate, i dont think anyone *hates* allybeboa, many of the people here would probably act friendly with him IRL, so many people are contrarians online and ready to leap at the opportunity to have their opinion voiced. Even in online text :p

but then again allybeboa would probably not act pretentious/overly self entitled, out of all things present in life, internet anonymity is by far the most widespread multiplier/enhancer of cocky people... people who act mute IRL confidence level automatically hits 100% when they do not exist physically in front of the people/around the people that they are trying to annoy. those who dont care are often known human beings outside of just online (Vitaly from Youtube prank clips)

the world wide web; where shit-disturbers' dreams come true~

ultimately why i said most irritating on TI.. that internet lifestyle.. most troll web surfers rep it to the fullest, with no future aspirations towards real life improvement due to their contentment online, you'd be surprised. its almost paradoxical the way the people I describe ''leave their shell'' when they can finally be alone and away from human contact, on da webz. it can be rough for them, they see anonymous scenarios as borderline therapeutic for their self confidence

wow that was deep, are u psychiatrist or experienced it 1st person?

It's definitely Allybeboba. How his gimmick still causes people real ire is beyond me. It's probably been a couple of years now, guys.
04HLRcl.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread