Most embarrassing mistakes in a battleground?

I will never cap on you free to play scum :) <3 /love back to your brackets forum!

making a lvl 24 on alliance and topping DPS charts and healing meters. Still ashamed of myself and cant even believe my eyes that I used to play with all those eyepatch backstabbers

making a lvl 24 on alliance and topping DPS charts and healing meters. Still ashamed of myself and cant even believe my eyes that I used to play with all those eyepatch backstabbers
VUAWW.gif

Few reasons for that. They are our Wow buds, they make groups for us and help our community. its calling out the obvious that it is the same on Alliance (AP alli and MG also premade with 24s) and your complaints are just not necessary. This is not the only thread I've heard it in.
Well tell your wow buds to cut down on the gy farming mmk? Hopefully bend won't let bwl turn into another one of those servers that group with 24s all the time while they farm.. I never said AP horde was the only ones did I..? I know there are other servers that premade to faceroll and that group with 24s but none of them made a ss of them in a 6 person premade trying to brag about 1 capping on a 3 person group.. This argument has gone from class choice to premade choice to now 24s so ima make this my last post since I said all I needed about the original argument

Well tell your wow buds to cut down on the gy farming mmk? Hopefully bend won't let bwl turn into another one of those servers that group with 24s all the time while they farm.. I never said AP horde was the only ones did I..? I know there are other servers that premade to faceroll and that group with 24s but none of them made a ss of them in a 6 person premade trying to brag about 1 capping on a 3 person group.. This argument has gone from class choice to premade choice to now 24s so ima make this my last post since I said all I needed about the original argument

24s in a group with me gy farming you, yeah that definitely happened

I pug. 85% of the time it's a terrible mistake.

Was tied game. Was on a holy pally. Got stunned and turned around and used speed potion to zoom the wrong way up the horde tunnel from which I just came. Time expired before I noticed all the hate I was getting in bg chat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Dropped my cigarette. Spent a few seconds looking for it so I didn't burn down my house. Died to 2 f2p hunters. Sad day.

This one time I picked up the flag... It all went downhill from there.

To elaborate, my worst FC decision was...

I was in a game versus 7-8 24s (couple prots, hpals, spriests, hunters). We were outclassed, outleveled and outgeared by miles. They capped us like 1 min in. But our group of F2Ps was the most resilient and tenacious bunch of individuals I've yet to encounter in this game. We somehow got a counter cap. Fluke really.

So now we are siting on a ~15 min stop-a-second-cap-game. Their 4k Prot grabs the flag. There is no way we are returning, so we try to hold on. I grab the flag and through creative kiting till 4 stacks ~_~ we stay in the game. Then myself and 2 non healers :cool: take our final stand on the Horde tunnel. We make it to about the 7 min mark before we are overwhelmed.

The stacks are high, there is a 24 prot on the tunnel attacking, one above and one below. I'm a one shot at this point. I see our team spawn and zerg hard to the tunnel. So I jump (I should have stayed) and make it across mid with amazing peels. Our intention was to hit ally tunnel and do a final turtle there. We never made it. I see an Spriest and Hunter pulling in from the zerker, so we veer to our resto hut for LoS. With some bad positioning and being stuck in the open, they return with 1 min left. Winning the game.

I never shoulda jumped off that Horde tun ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Man biggest mistake ive had is queing with only 1 healer when i know theres another premade runing. I WILL NEVER MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN.

I stayed in Aspect of the Cheetah for about half a match on my hunter.
By the time i realized what was going on, we were down 2-0 =(

I ran into the enemy flag room and said I was going on defense. I ran into a flag room full of Horde, totally forgetting that I had rolled an alliance character. This has happened like four times now - I switched very recently, after many years of playing as a horde.

Also, saying jesus guys we really need the flag now or we'll lose 3-0, just to realize that I had rolled alliance and we were the team carrying the flag with 2 caps.

big LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread