Most embarrassing mistakes in a battleground?

Gulbon

Legend
Just curious about this, really. What are your most embarrassing mistakes in a battleground? Being a 24, sometimes a really giant mistake can pretty much give you a bad name if you're in a BG with the right people.

So, basically, I pulled an all nighter yesterday, so right now, I'm extremely tired. It clicked to me that I should try to copy my keybinds on my F2P to my 24, so I try to copy 'em with my memory and thinking I did it correctly, I popped a WSG...

So, halfway through the game, it was a win or lose scenario, and I was the only one with EFC. Not knowing I screwed my keybinds up, I press a button and instead of ambushing... I open with throw. Cost us the game, so I AFK'd (Not due to the loss, but due to embarrassment, even I felt terrible haha and I didn't want to put with the bitching that could have happened.)

Anyone got any other interesting stories like this? Where you make a massive mistake?

Similar scenario as OP, pulled an all nighter, right clicked instead of left click and opened with auto attack instead of sapping and cost us a game :/

One time I went into the enemy flag room to pick up the flag.
There were people in the flag room who tried to hurt me.
I got scarred.
I left the flag room,
I forgot to get the flag.
My team never let me forget that.

I got scarred.
I left the flag room,
Never. I remind him everyday.

I don't make mistakes.

I got scarred.
I left the flag room,

Man, i've done that so many times x.x

Getting beat by a COMPLETELY obvious prot reroll.

Not being able to CC chain a 1.2k Rdruid correctly.

Wasting scatter or intim on a bubbled pally.

hitting shift B instead of shift C and using RoS on my 100% focus instead of myself then getting 2 shot by a spriest.

Umm..

Oh, failing at the fence jump for like 2 minutes while other ppl either get mad, question me or go around and get to the other side before me.

Being beat 1v1 by a rogue

Not really sure if those classify as embarrassing just things that I kick myself over at the end of the bg lol

it's pixels so i don't get embarrassed.

i once was walking with a girl i was interested in on a really cold day, when i seen a 4-5 feet long icicle. for some reason i said cor, look at the size of that testicle.... i dunno what i was thinking.

not a troll.

Last edited by a moderator:

i once was walking with a girl i was interested in on a really cold day, when i seen a 4-5 feet long icicle. for some reason i said cor, look at the size of that testicle.... i dunno what i was thinking.

not a troll.

was she impressed?

not a troll.
hey saint, how does it feel to be so insecure that you can't even talk with a girl without being an awkward retard about it?

This one time in AB... I got nervous fighting a Shaman and Counter Spelled his Totem.

Another time, I was fighting a Rogue and tried to Silence his 'Throw'

I tried to kill 'Mol' with auto attacks. (didn't work)

I back peddle capped the flag 3 times (win?)

Starting Flaming at the Team saying i needed support when i was FC'ing. Ran down half of Mid before realising I didn't have flag. (very tired)

Trinketed thin air.

Thought that I was invincible with Zerg and in Arcane spec, Ran into the EFC's Defence.... Died in about 1 second.

Trying to make friends with the opposite faction in BG's doesn't work either...

hey saint, how does it feel to be so insecure that you can't even talk with a girl without being an awkward retard about it?
hahahhahaahahaha

I usually try /dance with the opposite faction if my team is being graveyard farmed or about to lose - just pick up the flag and /dance with the EFC. They always seem to wish to kill you.

Depends on who you're dancing with. Hehe. Usually the more well known twinks in the bracket are cool with having a dance-off with the other faction sometimes. Reminds me of back in 10-14 one night my old 10 twink danced with a few 10 twinks in the exp-on BGs, with a few of the levelers trying to kill us and failing.

Users who are viewing this thread