[MOP] Neon's Updated Warrior Guide

Re: Neon's Updated Warrior Guide

I think you should put your opinion in the guide some more, because its easy to get the facts about something, but harder to know what really happens or the best way to do something.

If a Moderator runs into this can they please move it to the "Submitted Guides" Forum?

If a Moderator runs into this can they please move it to the "Submitted Guides" Forum?

Reporting your own thread/post is the fastest way to get a response.

Not trying to sound mean, but it's a kinda difficult for the Staff to go through every post in every thread on this forum!

Reporting your own thread/post is the fastest way to get a response.

Not trying to sound mean, but it's a kinda difficult for the Staff to go through every post in every thread on this forum!

I Pmed Shane and other mods about this thread being moved.

Sunder armor is mostly done on classes with mail armor + shield ( like palas and prot warriros ), exception to lvl 24 hunters and shamans if they are FC-ing.

The ''spam thunderclap'' part, it's not like you have rage to use it just like that, and if you are left with some rage from your last fight then you'll lose it in matter of seconds.

Also when FC-ing you can stand on the flag spot in your base behind the right corner turning your back to the wall, thus the stealths can't open on you and if the EFC is killed then there's no chance of the enemy repicking ( seing most times there's a druid or a rogue waiting for a repick before you cap if you have to jump from the roof down ).In most cases anyway.Roof FC-ing is for the turtle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sunder armor is mostly done on classes with mail armor + shield ( like palas and prot warriros ), exception to lvl 24 hunters and shamans if they are FC-ing.

The ''spam thunderclap'' part, it's not like you have rage to use it just like that, and if you are left with some rage from your last fight then you'll lose it in matter of seconds.

Also when FC-ing you can stand on the flag spot in your base behind the right corner turning your back to the wall, thus the stealths can't open on you and if the EFC is killed then there's no chance of the enemy repicking ( seing most times there's a druid or a rogue waiting for a repick before you cap if you have to jump from the roof down ).In most cases anyway.Roof FC-ing is for the turtle.

Prot Warriors get a free thunderclap.

Contents

Juggernaut: Pretty much a useless talent, as Double Time has a faster CD. ( You can charge every 12 secs in combat.)

I do not agree with that. If you pick double time as a talent, the second charge wont generate rage unless you wait 12 seconds and then use it. Whats the point of getting to your enemy without rage? There is no point, so i believe that Juggernaut is the best talent for arms warriors.

Aye, and all healers must have huge knockers for injured warriors to rest their beards on while they recooperate!

Typical sexist gamer nonsense.

Females dwarves have beards! You're being insensitive to the females dwarves out there Oni. /point/shame

On Topic - @ OP - good work so far. I'd remove this thread and wait until there is a finished product - but that's just me. It sounds like you know what you are talking about you just need to expand and clean it up. Check out any of Yde's or Rhae's guides for a good reference on structure - they are easy to read (spacing, font, color, etc).

I do not agree with that. If you pick double time as a talent, the second charge wont generate rage unless you wait 12 seconds and then use it. Whats the point of getting to your enemy without rage? There is no point, so i believe that Juggernaut is the best talent for arms warriors.

You could wait 12 secs to charge, or you can wait 20 seconds for 2 charges? To me mobility is more important then rage in this bracket with all the druid roots, conc shots, etc.

You're half right.

While I agree that Juggernaut seems better, because it keeps you from charging before you can generate rage from charge again, there's no use having rage in a bracket where the only classes that can't kite you can solo you easily unless they're under geared/bad. I'll take staying on my target over a little rage any day. I'd rather be doing white damage than chasing people I can't keep up with. However OP should change his wording, as Juggernaut isn't as bad as he makes it sounds.

Bottom line is you're posing an argument in a topic for a guide on a class that can't hold it's own weight in this bracket anymore so there's no point in disputing what works and doesn't work. Because everyone's going to have different results and something that works better/worst for them.

You could wait 12 secs to charge, or you can wait 10 seconds to charge? To me mobility is more important then rage in this bracket with all the druid roots, conc shots, etc.

You have to wait 20 seconds for each Charge. 40 seconds for the 2 stack charge. I thought it worked like that too when the xpac hit.

Basically the talent doesn't allow you to charge twice in a single CD, it allows you to have the time that you aren't charging roll over into a second stack. Same thing for Hand of Gul'Dan and similar abilities.

I'm going to add another section in the contents for "Player added Tips".

Tip

I rarely use my Charge to start a fight on Healers. I save the 2 stacks to use as interrupts. Anticipate heals and STRAFE, Bind your "Interrupt Charge" to a mouse scroll so you make sure you use it as soon as you get in range (or out of range, given that you have to be X meters away to use charge).

Even if I don't do the damage necessary to kill the healer, it's not about pride when you're interrupting key heals necessary to get you team a flag return.

Thanks if there is any suggestions or improvements I can add just say something and it will be done.

Users who are viewing this thread