Mists of Pandaria Remix

While collecting orbs, I unexpectedly got the achievement "make 100 alchemy potions". It turns out that orbs with thread count towards the achievement, lol.

reading all your stories here convinced me to try the remix today...made a couple of toons on my regular account that I just leveled a few levels by questing but then (after reading stuff here). I made a boomy on my trial account and was just running heroics with him for a few hours to try and get his cloak up, while killing rares and got that achieve for 4200 threads before I knew it. Really loving the toys that come with it :)

Why does my dk I’ve had at 20 not get blue spools from daily heroic but freshly created characters do?

Why does my dk I’ve had at 20 not get blue spools from daily heroic but freshly created characters do?
Im assuming the blue spools are either from the achievements you get for doing heroics for the first time, or getting the "Looking for Party achievements" that also has heroic dungeons tied to them. Cuz all new characters can redo the achievements (Except cape power ones since that is carried over.)

-Doing a daily heroic on a fresh new character rewards you 2 green spools and 1 blue spool. (1 green for the daily usual, 1 for the normal achievement and the blue one for the heroic achievement.) While an already existing one, which most likely has done such achievements only gets 1 green.

Last edited:
now that I have been playing remix for a couple of days, I noticed that if I buy a gear ensemble on my FTP toon, the transmog doesn't show up on my paid account but any mounts I buy do...is this how its supposed to be? ...and, yes, it is the same battlenet account

now that I have been playing remix for a couple of days, I noticed that if I buy a gear ensemble on my FTP toon, the transmog doesn't show up on my paid account but any mounts I buy do...is this how its supposed to be? ...and, yes, it is the same battlenet account
Depends if you're checking the transmog on the correct class?
Most armor sets say they're for multiple classes (such as plate for warrior, paladin and DK), when in fact they can only be equipped by one class. Not sure why they don't just state it upfront.

Quickscanned this thread, but I would like to know what happens with our level 20 toons after remix ends?

Yeah, the bags will be sad lost especially when there is an option to buy more bags from the Whelping @ 10 Bronze a piece in the room with the bank NPCs and open up all the bank slots if one gets enough gold --- slow drip in Remix unless grinding some higher-level mobs or repeating killing the Scarlet Treasurers.

A Remix hunter as example needs around 50g to get each of the hunter pet books - Fetch/Play Dead in Remix.

They lose all their gear and everything in their bags.
The gear gets replaced by the same gear you get from the gear upgrade system.
You will also lose the 36 slot bags.
Silly question, what about the Theramore Tabard item? As its not a toy or transmogrify/heirloom item, I was getting on my Alliance Timerunner toons but was hmm 500 bronze like the Mini-mana Bomb but not a toy so may not stay.

Silly question, what about the Theramore Tabard item? As its not a toy or transmogrify/heirloom item, I was getting on my Alliance Timerunner toons but was hmm 500 bronze like the Mini-mana Bomb but not a toy so may not stay.
It's unlikely it will survive the remix purge, but they may add it to the tabard vendor for those who obtained the skin. Either that or it will forever remain a transmog.

Just kicked up remix, can anyone tell me if there's a way to stop exp?
I'm assuming no as we can't leave pandaria, but I've heard mixed info online!

Users who are viewing this thread