Mists of Pandaria Remix

Is there any other way to get to Isle of Thunder as F2P besides getting summoned?

Can't whisper people / dont have any friends that could summon me / people are not responding when I ask them in /s

Need to get the weapon armaments :/
We can add to groups! so just add and wait for a reaction. I was lucky with the second person.

Farming Bronze - 20k+ in 2-3 hours depending on your luck with the rares and queue times

Many already know this, but for fastest bronze farming:
Create a new character (guardian druid is best, imo). Do the following achievements. Once completed, scrap all your gear and gems, buy the stuff you want. Then delete character, recreate and repeat. Recreating a character with same name leaves many of your options already set from previous character
Explore Jade Forest
Hidden Treasures: The Jade Forest - get the Teapot and Coin in northwest Jade forest, pretty close together
Greenstone Village - queue random normal scenario as soon as you create your character and get the quest, if you didn't get Greenstone, queue again as specific
Heroic: Temple of the Jade Serpent - queue specific heroic would be fastest
Elusive Foes: The Jade Forest
Tour The Jade Forest
Explore Valley of the Four Winds
Hidden Treasures: Valley of the Four Winds - requires level 20 to loot
Elusive Foes: Valley of the Four Winds
Heroic: Stormstout Brewery - requires level 20, queue specific heroic
Galleon - can sneak into a ongoing kill even at level 10
Tour Valley of the Four Winds
Explore Krasarang Wilds
Elusive Foes: Krasarang Wilds
Hidden Treasures: Krasarang Wilds - requires level 20 to loot
Tour Krasarang Wilds
Heroic: Scholomance - queue the 3 remaining heroics as specific would be fastest
Heroic: Scarlet Halls
Heroic: Scarlet Monastery
Landfall - Alliance only, level 20. Do this to get the class-specific ensemble (do it for each class that wants this ensemble)
Elusive Foes: Dread Wastes - optional. Exploring Dread Wastes and killing 3 rares gets 120 threads and 1000 bronze
Explore Dread Wastes

Farming Bronze - 20k+ in 2-3 hours depending on your luck with the rares and queue times

Many already know this, but for fastest bronze farming:
Create a new character (guardian druid is best, imo). Do the following achievements. Once completed, scrap all your gear and gems, buy the stuff you want. Then delete character, recreate and repeat. Recreating a character with same name leaves many of your options already set from previous character
Explore Jade Forest
Hidden Treasures: The Jade Forest - get the Teapot and Coin in northwest Jade forest, pretty close together
Greenstone Village - queue random normal scenario as soon as you create your character and get the quest, if you didn't get Greenstone, queue again as specific
Heroic: Temple of the Jade Serpent - queue specific heroic would be fastest
Elusive Foes: The Jade Forest
Tour The Jade Forest
Explore Valley of the Four Winds
Hidden Treasures: Valley of the Four Winds - requires level 20 to loot
Elusive Foes: Valley of the Four Winds
Heroic: Stormstout Brewery - requires level 20, queue specific heroic
Galleon - can sneak into a ongoing kill even at level 10
Tour Valley of the Four Winds
Explore Krasarang Wilds
Elusive Foes: Krasarang Wilds
Hidden Treasures: Krasarang Wilds - requires level 20 to loot
Tour Krasarang Wilds
Heroic: Scholomance - queue the 3 remaining heroics as specific would be fastest
Heroic: Scarlet Halls
Heroic: Scarlet Monastery
Landfall - Alliance only, level 20. Do this to get the class-specific ensemble (do it for each class that wants this ensemble)
Elusive Foes: Dread Wastes - optional. Exploring Dread Wastes and killing 3 rares gets 120 threads and 1000 bronze
Explore Dread Wastes
Wait, Alliance can do the Landfall achievement? They don't have the Horde issue in Vale Blossom area?

Wait, Alliance can do the Landfall achievement? They don't have the Horde issue in Vale Blossom area?
Don't they have an issue with an unpickable item (level 25 req) in Kun-Laï ?
Also can't Horde just get the Elusive foes : Landfall and Dominance Offensive ?

Don't they have an issue with an unpickable item (level 25 req) in Kun-Laï ?
Also can't Horde just get the Elusive foes : Landfall and Dominance Offensive ?
Need just 2 of the four requirements.
Alliance can do Elusive Foes and Operation:Shieldwall (can get exalted before needing to do Divine Bell (which requires lvl 25)

Yep, the quest chain for alliance is going in KunLai and there are only drops (mobs are lootable, unlike Vale) and clicking objets (also goes fine). So getting full rep (with extra bonuses) takes ~1hr or so.
Alliance will stuck later on if you wanna do the campaing, but rep part is fine.
Just checked horde - nope, you still stuck at notorious Voice of Gods q.
Going hard way - with charms turning - is possible but i wont recommend it.

Fun one was riding the Dragonflight turtle-boat from offshore Kun-Lai Summit near Zouchin Village coast towards Isle of Reckoning, getting sent to Echo Isles and you can try to reach pass Senjin Village (which even on Remix you can get the flight point while on the solo quest with Thrall) but you try to use the flight point or leave past a certain point and you get sent back to the bridge at Echo Isles.

Last edited:
Yep, the quest chain for alliance is going in KunLai and there are only drops (mobs are lootable, unlike Vale) and clicking objets (also goes fine). So getting full rep (with extra bonuses) takes ~1hr or so.
Alliance will stuck later on if you wanna do the campaing, but rep part is fine.
Just checked horde - nope, you still stuck at notorious Voice of Gods q.
Going hard way - with charms turning - is possible but i wont recommend it.
The campaign (do It with draenei) stops at the divine bell and now I have reached 10k (about) rep in revered, did I miss any missions or with "extra" you mean the daily quests?

The campaign (do It with draenei) stops at the divine bell and now I have reached 10k (about) rep in revered, did I miss any missions or with "extra" you mean the daily quests?
IF you were playing with rep buff, you'ld be exalted at that moment.
New toons (buffed) are getting full rep and class set in like 5 quests, without daily burden.
But no problem, bunch of dailies and rares hunt for charms will bring you there at this weekend - and in your case just buy remaining sets.
ps: scenario "little annoyance" is giving no rep, do it once for ach. funny moment - it was group scenario at week1 of remix, and now it's solo somehow. And it's annoyance is not little anymore.

Last edited:
The Garrosh-Looms?
https://www.wowhead.com/item=224461/bones-of-mannoroth are a drop from Garrosh on normal SoO & above... so, F2P can't.
If you feel to sub, I got all 11 in 3 weeks time while not really applying myself.
As powerful as players are getting now, even Mythic fell over in less than an hour.
so does that mean i have to kill garrosh with a char that i've lvld to max thru the event?
or can i earn the shit i need on 60s i already got.

so does that mean i have to kill garrosh with a char that i've lvld to max thru the event?
or can i earn the shit i need on 60s i already got.
In Remix you have to start brand new from level 10-70 per se as its a different instance of Mists to basically tie players over until TWW drops. Once the Remix is over, your characters will transfer back to normal retail without some gear in theory.

recently got into remix on my f2p acc, playing druid atm, is there a better spec to play or is everything kinda op after awhile? currently playing balance

https://www.wowhead.com/news/timeru...hread-acquisition-significantly-buffed-342919

100% buff to Bronze, 200% buff to spools (not individual threads)
This is so messed up. Our 1st character did all the achievements. Then Blizz spits in your face when they hot-fixed the frog farming and started giving spools of threads for the achievements. Now they triple the number of threads. I just created a new toon, got 4100 threads in 2.5 hrs and this character is twice as strong as my original character.

Last edited:
This is so messed up. Our 1st character did all the achievements. Then Blizz spits in your face when they hot-fixed the frog farming and started giving spools of threads for the achievements. Now they triple the number of threads. I just created a new toon, got 4100 threads in 2.5 hrs and this character is twice as strong as my original character.
Dw, they don't really care and not spitting on purpose. Catchups are very common, it is likely there will be more. We're just not getting bonuses that 70s are getting from usual activities with all that improved spools - since all our big spools are from 1-time achievements.
But after all things are purchased - and we are closer to this point too - we have no real reasons to care about altspark.
Get em 20, get them full bank bags36 - that's all.
Anyways, all stats but primary one are getting to the cap quite fast.

Users who are viewing this thread