Mists of Pandaria Remix

but have to level to 70 and run normal raids to get the heirlooms right? I'd love to have the heirlooms but this is way too much for me i guess, not even know if I can get in any raids (if any even exists) to get the required items
if you have the time or the money you should buy a month. at this point of the event when every boss is one shotted (which is kind of boring) you should have not problem getting even into mythic siege. I only played one month and ended up getting everything, even the manoroth shoulders.
better stats than regular heirlooms.

If you try to escape and lock XP in WoW Remix, your account could be banned as there is no legitimate way in Remix UNLESS you are on a F2P account which you will be auto-locked XP @ 20 but you still cannot escape fully.

Using a in game bug is considered by Blizzard as a bannable/revertible action, look at what happened with the frog farming players early in Remix launch.

There is a chance (regardless that the items are removed later) that you can get an Epic proc's via F2P level 20. I tagged Galleon with a group of people, started healing and when getting the achievement, besides bronze I received a Purple Helm

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/character/us/uldum/fowlpelt

Screenshot 2024-07-02 092405.png

There is a chance (regardless that the items are removed later) that you can get an Epic proc's via F2P level 20. I tagged Galleon with a group of people, started healing and when getting the achievement, besides bronze I received a Purple Helm

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/character/us/uldum/fowlpelt

I think that is just the normal low chance for any drop to be epic that is the same for all levels playing remix. I leveled a char to 70 on remix, did a bunch of dungeons and a full quest clear, and only got like 1 epic. Probably played like 40 hours not including afk time. Killed every world boss for like 3 weeks straight and never got an epic.

The only reliable way to get epics I know of is to run heroic raids, but you can't do that until 70.

if you have the time or the money you should buy a month. at this point of the event when every boss is one shotted (which is kind of boring) you should have not problem getting even into mythic siege. I only played one month and ended up getting everything, even the manoroth shoulders.
better stats than regular heirlooms.

oh in remix level 70 you can 1-shot bosses? the only reason I am thinking to get the garrosh heirlooms is for level 20 twinks, I don't know how much better they will be than the level 87 warforged weapons, also there will be weekly lock on the raid? in that case how can i get enough pieces for all the weapons in time? thanks!

Edit: How do you do this? so far everyone else seems to be of the belief you CANNOT do either of those

horde can xpoff with less bannable actions than alli, but i don't think the risk is worth the reward on this one either way.

oh in remix level 70 you can 1-shot bosses? the only reason I am thinking to get the garrosh heirlooms is for level 20 twinks, I don't know how much better they will be than the level 87 warforged weapons, also there will be weekly lock on the raid? in that case how can i get enough pieces for all the weapons in time? thanks!
1. Yes, you can one-shot bosses (usually only monks though)
2. Heirlooms are mainly better for the sockets, which are lacking in BC dungeons. And the stats disparity between rare and epic will be barely noticeable, thus why sockets are making their big comeback.
3. There's a daily lock on raids, although I'm not sure if that lock applies to the LFR function.

horde can xpoff with less bannable actions than alli, but i don't think the risk is worth the reward on this one either way.

True but this is only truly possible with a VET account, a pure F2P account cannot normally get guild items nor form a group without external assistance as well as normally cannot join a guild.

Additionally, a F2P remix character cannot gain much gold without killing mobs/queuing for Scarlet Halls and lotting the Treasurer gold drops, plus this will pop experience fast from level 10 up to level 20 then auto-locked EXP as well as they cannot use the mailbox.

1. Yes, you can one-shot bosses (usually only monks though)
2. Heirlooms are mainly better for the sockets, which are lacking in BC dungeons. And the stats disparity between rare and epic will be barely noticeable, thus why sockets are making their big comeback.
3. There's a daily lock on raids, although I'm not sure if that lock applies to the LFR function.

only monks? how about mage or druid? thanks!

Monks seem to be overly powerful in Remix, one is they get extra bronze quests as they can teleport to Peak of Serenity for monk related repeatable quests and the area is fast respawn of bronze orbs. Also to note teleporting to the Peak is one-way, at first, I thought WTH then remembered in Remix there is no portals on the Peak. So, one flies/dragonrides out of there.

But granted it's the cloak getting levelled that makes all classes quite powerful overall but need to grind hard if under level 21, as its harder to grind bronze/higher level threads

A level 20 monk seems to get more access to bronze-related quests than grinding pure mobs and dungeons. Yet it is the threads are what makes the cloak powerful faster, which are limited to dailies and various one-time achievements.

The orbs have a chance to proc a white thread so dragonriding/flying helps get those. Dragonriding is key because its much faster than Remix flying.

Last edited:

Saw this vid this morning & was about to post it. I think that if you can just wait another 48 days,
you'll likely avoid any punishment & still have an impossibly low level twink to tool about with.

No, the others will do it for you. Most people have millions of stats and max ilevel.
Level to 60 or 70, start making yourself Siege of Orgrimmar raids in lfg, profit.
Protip, you can do it faster with a healer class (spoiler: you don't have to heal anything if you don't want to) but any class is possible.
And about heirlooms, stats will be different next expansion so is better have those than not

No, the others will do it for you. Most people have millions of stats and max ilevel.
Level to 60 or 70, start making yourself Siege of Orgrimmar raids in lfg, profit.
Protip, you can do it faster with a healer class (spoiler: you don't have to heal anything if you don't want to) but any class is possible.
And about heirlooms, stats will be different next expansion so is better have those than not
Depends on realm, some Remix LFG owners have ridiculous ilvl gatekeeping for Heroic and Myths SOO. One has to grind your bronze to be at least ilvl 430 to get in some of these. Ones with ilvl 440+ leads may carry under geared raiders but these seems again depending on the realm rarer per day.

LFG is the best way to grind out Bones and Bronze for the heirlooms and they are currently slightly higher ilvl under level 21 than the normal heirlooms.

Making your own group, is a mixed bag as you truly need geared characters to survive Heroic SOO with people that know the mechanics of the fights to make it easier.

How much time is required to complete a remix raid? That will be the main factor for me on deciding if I should get game time for the heirlooms.
Takes about an hour to complete Normal or Heroic SoO full clear. That means with 2x normal plus 5x heroic Garrosh kills can get all 11 heirlooms in ~7 hours. Once you complete the achievements for jewelry (rings and trinkets) and make some minimal gear upgrades should be easy to get invited for Heroic SoO.

Takes about an hour to complete Normal or Heroic SoO full clear. That means with 2x normal plus 5x heroic Garrosh kills can get all 11 heirlooms in ~7 hours. Once you complete the achievements for jewelry (rings and trinkets) and make some minimal gear upgrades should be easy to get invited for Heroic SoO.
I'd have to buy Dragonflight too? To get the trinket for getting to lvl 70?

I'd have to buy Dragonflight too? To get the trinket for getting to lvl 70?
Not at this time to level in Remix to 70, only if wanting a Evoker or if you do not have a dragonriding mount as these aren't unlocked to F2P unless on a veteran account until around TWW pre-patch/patch drops.

Your new Remix characters learns dragonriding and first flying level @ level 10 (the remix start)

Users who are viewing this thread