Mists of Pandaria Remix

Takes about an hour to complete Normal or Heroic SoO full clear. That means with 2x normal plus 5x heroic Garrosh kills can get all 11 heirlooms in ~7 hours. Once you complete the achievements for jewelry (rings and trinkets) and make some minimal gear upgrades should be easy to get invited for Heroic SoO.

but have to get to level 70 first right? can't get loom at 20 i guess :D, how fast is it to level to 70?

but have to get to level 70 first right? can't get loom at 20 i guess :D, how fast is it to level to 70?
It's fast -- complete the intro quests and then queue for heroics. Use this addon to avoid looting bonus xp from bosses/mailbox: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/no-bonus-xp .. then at level 53 pick up all the bonus xp and ding 70. Some have done it under an hour, but realistically will take a few hours unless you get really lucky with groups.

yesterday i got all the SOO BOAs. i used a guard druid, 3 hunters and 2 locks. trinks/rings unlocked. threads in the 20-30K range

as i leveled them to 70 i would save a blue for a slot even as i got green upgrades. when i got into the 60s, i would do daily herioc to get higher blues. i would also directly que for the 5 heriocs that 20s can do. once i hit 70 i equip best blue in each slot and upgrade them to 346. the weapon i went one level higher

the blues have a main stat that the greens don't. i had no problem getting into groups

lesson learned LFR vs herioc SOO, in LFR you get alot of overpowered and seriously fast players so i used alot of +speed belt, legs. boots (with pursuit tinker), along with alot of +speed gems this enabled me to keep up, not miss bosses and loot due to being out of range. on herioc this made me weak and had survival issues, so i ended up replacing those pieces with +avoidance (even on hunters/locks), +versa and +leech which drastically kept me alive.

i only had to do two full runs, the rest i got lucky to get invited on the last 2-4 bosses

ADD ON: Gems
unless you have a lot of gems, it was best for me not to update them to orange, for example it was better to have three purple gems in a chest, legs, trinks/rings than one orange gem with the other slots with green and blue or using armor/mastery gems as filler because it wiped two slots of vers/leech/haste gems.

Last edited:
God, only 4 days left to reach Dominance Offensive Exalted rep and I'll be completely done with the Remix.
Most tedious ass grind, especially when factorizing other rep dailies for the coin of good fortune.

God, only 4 days left to reach Dominance Offensive Exalted rep and I'll be completely done with the Remix.
Most tedious ass grind, especially when factorizing other rep dailies for the coin of good fortune.
Are you done with black prince? For me its longest grind, 500 rep/day - i will end it closer to the very final of remix.
Also considering that persistent celestials bug - i wonder, if the boss can't handle remix power or people are maliciously bugging it for hours and days.

Are you done with black prince? For me its longest grind, 500 rep/day - i will end it closer to the very final of remix.
Also considering that persistent celestials bug - i wonder, if the boss can't handle remix power or people are maliciously bugging it for hours and days.
Nah I have given up on Black Prince cuz of that bug. It persisted in Kel'thuzad for days and when it gets fixed, it goes back again.
It's just as someone here in the forum said, The mechanics of Remix aren't balanced well enough to actually process the sheer insanity players do to them and would often glitch out. Hell, even the simplest thing as Dragon Flying, too fast makes the game struggle registering map discovery on certain places.

After nearly two months I found out that you can do the proving grounds stuff as a monk.

1721053995477.png

After nearly two months I found out that you can do the proving grounds stuff as a monk.

View attachment 24407
I tried this few weeks ago but for the reason unknown there was no achievement rewards (yes, i had it but it should pop nevertheless).
Try if "You're doing it wrong" and "You're really doing it wrong" will work fot you.
Alzo - every time i log remix char game waits till i do something like mount up and only after that spam me that i have proven titles.

WoWScrnShot_071624_181641.jpg

God damn, does that look mighty fine. Although, I expected something different than a "Ravendreth" themed transmog ngl. Me thinks it will suffice.

I tried this few weeks ago but for the reason unknown there was no achievement rewards (yes, i had it but it should pop nevertheless).
Try if "You're doing it wrong" and "You're really doing it wrong" will work fot you.
Alzo - every time i log remix char game waits till i do something like mount up and only after that spam me that i have proven titles.
Aren't the achievements account-wide? So if you already have them, they won't pop regardless?

Aren't the achievements account-wide? So if you already have them, they won't pop regardless?
They idd are, but nevertheless - when you reacquire ach at new char, you should have popup.
This didn't happen to me at proving grounds, that's why i wonder.

I've done the Proving Grounds on a pure F2P acct with the following results:
Proving Yourself: Endless Damage (Wave 30) - You get the title "the Proven Assailant" added to your account. But, if you apply the title to your char, it disappears after logout. When logging in on any Remix char, the title is available again after various in-game actions are performed (like getting on a mount). Title has a level requirement (level 50?), so it is not available for use on any non-Remix character on F2P accts.

These achievements and titles were pretty hard on retail, so get them while Remix is up. The titles would be available for use if you do decide to sub and level your chars.

You're Doing it Wrong and You're Really Doing It Wrong achievements worked for me (I did Endless Heals with a lv 20 Shadow Priest).

Proving Yourself: Endless Tank (Wave 30) did not work for me despite going to wave 60. Tried on a druid tank and a survival hunter.
Only got the Proving Yourself: Endless Tank (Wave 10) achievement.

Same for Proving Yourself: Endless Healer (Wave 30). I did get achievements for Wave 10 and 20, but not for Wave 30 despite completing 40+ waves on multiple classes.

I've done the Proving Grounds on a pure F2P acct with the following results:
Proving Yourself: Endless Damage (Wave 30) - You get the title "the Proven Assailant" added to your account. But, if you apply the title to your char, it disappears after logout. When logging in on any Remix char, the title is available again after various in-game actions are performed (like getting on a mount). Title has a level requirement (level 50?), so it is not available for use on any non-Remix character on F2P accts.

These achievements and titles were pretty hard on retail, so get them while Remix is up. The titles would be available for use if you do decide to sub and level your chars.

You're Doing it Wrong and You're Really Doing It Wrong achievements worked for me (I did Endless Heals with a lv 20 Shadow Priest).

Proving Yourself: Endless Tank (Wave 30) did not work for me despite going to wave 60. Tried on a druid tank and a survival hunter.
Only got the Proving Yourself: Endless Tank (Wave 10) achievement.

Same for Proving Yourself: Endless Healer (Wave 30). I did get achievements for Wave 10 and 20, but not for Wave 30 despite completing 40+ waves on multiple classes.
I got the achievements for all, how did you "end" your attempt? I just wiped on 31 and got the achieves, I think you can talk to the Panda to give up so maybe that fucks it up?

1721310088907.png

how did you "end" your attempt? I just wiped on 31 and got the achieves, I think you can talk to the Panda to give up so maybe that fucks it up?
I used the Leave Instance option. For me, Wave 10 achievements popped after completing Wave 10, Same for Wave 20 and 30 achievements. I dunno why Endless Tank stops at Wave 10 and Endless Heals stops at Wave 20 for me. I will try having the NPC end the instance after completing 30+ waves and see what happens.

Update: Completed 31 waves of Endless tank then talked to NPC and clicked "I yield" and was credited for the missing Wave 20 and Wave 30 achievements.
Thanks Conzil !!

Last edited:
I've tried to entertain myself at endless healing in PG, as a hunter (yes, yes, thats all also contribute to "How do you have fun as F2P? (Or vet?)" thread).
Totally doable with a lil help of healing tinker gems.
Healing one was fun, I did it was a BM Monk.

Just 1 shot the mobs before they do any damage, the NPCs you have to protect gets 1 shotted anyways, had to learn where the mobs would spawn for each phase tho

Healing one was fun, I did it was a BM Monk.

Just 1 shot the mobs before they do any damage, the NPCs you have to protect gets 1 shotted anyways, had to learn where the mobs would spawn for each phase tho
yep, just be faster than tunnelers - but unlike monks, surv has no spells to recover NPCs hp, and that's where remix gems do some fun

Before the mass exodus to TWW prepatch, good time to review all your achievements to see if you missed any.
These will be difficult to impossible after Remix is over (especially for solo F2P):
There are many other achievements listed previously in this thread as well, just a reminder to thoroughly check all yours.
many of these will be easier since theres less people to steal rares or warbringers, provided you can solo the rares :D

Users who are viewing this thread