Mists of Pandaria Remix

recently got into remix on my f2p acc, playing druid atm, is there a better spec to play or is everything kinda op after awhile? currently playing balance
All classes will be OP in the end regardless, but there are others that will still outshine because of their:
1-Mastery ability cuz some are just better than others
2-Some classes are better in PVE and speedrunning things
3-Some classes are God AOE and others dont have AOE or just poor AOE.
Hell even within classes themselves some Specs outshine others because again, Mastery and among few other things.
In my case, Destruction Warlocks are fucking busted when reaching the hardcap of Mastery, Haste and Crit. Mine does like 180-190K Chaosbolt. (f2p 20). As for Affliction, Seed of Corruption is just insane and stacks a lot of damage making them godly AOE spec. Dunno demo cuz I dont like playing that spec. In short for me, Destro is for single target while Aff is for AOE.

There are some fun classes with over the top Mastery and there are others that are bland and increase % damage only.
-Shamans are fun with their Mastery abilities. Enhancement's WindFury paired with the Tinker socket that adds 4-12 autoattacks is just poetry.
-Marksman Hunter's long ass ranged sniping is fun aswell.
-Pyro Mages with over 100%+ Crit makes almost everything a crit and pretty much bypasses some abilities in the talent trees making them borderline useless like FireStarter.
The list goes on.

All classes will be OP in the end regardless, but there are others that will still outshine because of their:
Hell even within classes themselves some Specs outshine others because again, Mastery and among few other things.
In my case, Destruction Warlocks are fucking busted when reaching the hardcap of Mastery, Haste and Crit. Mine does like 180-190K Chaosbolt. (f2p 20). As for Affliction, Seed of Corruption is just insane and stacks a lot of damage making them godly AOE spec. Dunno demo cuz I dont like playing that spec. In short for me, Destro is for single target while Aff is for AOE.

There are some fun classes with over the top Mastery and there are others that are bland and increase % damage only.
-Shamans are fun with their Mastery abilities. Enhancement's WindFury paired with the Tinker socket that adds 4-12 autoattacks is just poetry.
-Pyro Mages with over 100%+ Crit makes almost everything a crit and pretty much bypasses some abilities in the talent trees making them borderline useless like FireStarter.
The list goes on.
decided to give tanking ago for faster que's. guardian pretty fun and at point i dont really need a healer anymore unless i pull half the dungeon

In Remix you have to start brand new from level 10-70 per se as its a different instance of Mists to basically tie players over until TWW drops. Once the Remix is over, your characters will transfer back to normal retail without some gear in theory.

uhhhhh, if i'm subbed but not df, will i be blocked at 60 in remix, and garrosh kills req 70?

does someone know if these mobs on isle of thunder require a summon like in retail, or does they spawn

https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=8101/it-was-worth-every-ritual-stone

Same for
https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=8110/these-mogu-have-gotta-go-gu

And is this doable in 4 days each day a different form or does it also need 4 weeks?
https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=8108/when-in-ihgaluk-do-as-the-skumblade-do
Same as in retail - almost everything is the same but for professions (except for fishing), teleporting away from Remix area of effect and other minor things. There is new toys, achievement rewards, transmorgs and other items but the core of the expansion is there with accelerated leveling from 10 to 70.

noticed a few days ago, dung/scen ques were starting to get rather long for my 4 DPS players, my one tank no issues. getting in my once daily tag of a celestial are taking longer due to no high levels doing them or ones there had already killed them.

today i noticed huge numbers from the spools, got a epic on a player who got exalted with operation shield that gave like 400 threads, i was like whoa. i knew at that time blizz did something, they must have detected the fall off too.

hopefully they cave at one point on the MOP heirlooms

https://www.bluetracker.gg/wow/topic/us-en/1855356-wow-remix-mists-of-pandaria-hotfixes-june-12/

June 12, 2024

WoW Remix: Mists of Pandaria

• Bronze Cache values increased by 100%.
    • Minor Bronze Cache (250 → 500)
    • Lesser Bronze Cache (500 → 1000)
    • Bronze Cache (750 → 1500)
    • Greater Bronze Cache (1250 → 2500)
  • Spools of Eternal Thread stat gain increased by 200%.
    • Minor Spool of Eternal Thread (20 → 60)
    • Lesser Spool of Eternal Thread (50 → 150)
    • Spool of Eternal Thread (100 → 300)
    • Greater Spool of Eternal Thread (180 → 540)
  • Emperor Shaohao reputation increased by 700%

WoWScrnShot_061424_182657.jpg

230K Health. Makes my 37K Warlock look like a walking corpse.

The list goes on.

What's your preferred way of grinding threads on a DPS class? As holy priest I just join random HC dungeons as healer and I almost instant queue all day long.

What's your preferred way of grinding threads on a DPS class? As holy priest I just join random HC dungeons as healer and I almost instant queue all day long.
I don't really have a preferred "optimal" way cuz I'm sure there are others better than me at it. But I have noticed a way which can rack up quite a hefty sum of threads especially during the Timerunner Mastery buff that increases Spool threads. Create a toon, skip the tutorial area till you are handed the cape, then do the 4 celestials which will give you 5 green spools, then head to Ordo and you will be rewarded with both Ordo achievement and the timeless isles looking for group on all raids, which will give you in total 6 green spools and 1 purple spool. After that, talk to the infinite dragon to be ported to Jade Forest, ignore the quests and just jump straight to the nearest Bazzar and get the 2 daily quests (Scenario and Dungeon). And que up heroic/scenario whichever you want, and during the waiting times I mostly either head to Sha of Anger to get the daily raid spool thread and the achievement spool then to Galleon for 4 spools in total for both Galleon and Sha. Galleon is important for the looking for group achievement that Valley of the Fourwinds needs (Galleon and Stormstout Brewry). Assuming you got both the scenario and dungeon daily done during both Galleon and Sha waiting then turn in both quests for another 2 Spools. Then I start doing the Tour Jade Forest achievements by hunting down rares which I memorized like the palm of my hands, then exploring all of Jade forest, then collecting 2 treasures. Resulting in 1 Green spool, 2 Blue spool and 1 Purple spool for the whole Tour Jade Forest Achievement. After that assuming you reached level 20, Que up all heroic dungeons and get their respective achievements. Thats like 4 green spools plus the already done Galleon which nets you the Looking for group achievements if you finished StormStout Brewry, so another 1 Blue Spool. And also finish all scenarios for 6 spools in total plus the Looking for Group Jade Forest achievement which needs (Temple of the Jade Dragon and the Greenvillage instances done), so another 1 Blue Spool.
Then I start the Valley of the Four Winds Tour achievement like Jade Forest, explore the whole area, then kill the rares and get the treasure (I stated it to be specifically 20 for that cuz the treasure is locked if youre below 20). And you got yourself 2 Green spools, 1 Blue spool and 1 purple spool.
Then I start the Karsaraang Wilds Tour, same shit gets you 2 Green spool, 1 Blue spool and 1 purple spool. Also added bonus to the Landfall rares on the alliance/horde side by killing the rares of each faction in Karsaraang. So another green spool.

So in total that is approx 25-30 Green spools, 5-6 Blue spools and 4 Purple spools in the span of like 2 hours. I'm sure of that cuz I did exactly that on a new Hunter toon. You would be surprised by how much spool threads achievements give you.

TL DR- I prefer doing Achievements as fast as I can since they give insane amount of Spools at faster rates. Like the Tour achievements, Heroic Dungeon achievements and World Raid achievements etc..

I'd also like to add this image of a Hunter I just started like 3 hours ago, thats with all the achievements i listed up above. hell even his gear aint the best, and not even socketted with gems or anything cuz thats how fast achievements give threads and spools.
WoWScrnShot_061524_235944.jpg

This part need some criticism. I've got (yesterday) only 200 rep from high priest at ordos yard, this is no way close to buffed amount.
Actually its is working better than before, regular mobs on the way to broken bridge to Ordos did jumped from 5 rep to 40 rep per kill. Every elite on the way was up tp 100+ rep.

For Remix raiders, there is a non-fishing profession trainable but kind of useless until 'we' actually escape to the non-Remix areas - Tailoring via SOO. On the way to the to the next boss General Nazgrim, the tailoring NPC is at/near the barred up doorway of the tailoring shop is interactive. I haven't try to see if there are others on the path like the cook or leatherworking/skinning.

Users who are viewing this thread