Mists of Pandaria Remix

There is absolutely 0 reason to be using the RDF in retail, other than to flex on levelers. And those that do that are a disgrace
I use it for my rogue that cannot solo (ilvl 40 or something) cuz I'm just going around questing and I'm more often than not barely stonger than levellers. Also it's nice to see people in an MMORPG.
Other than that yeah.
To get back on topic remix is kinda the same, we can solo -pretty easily at that- and tbh my experience is retail on steroids. I tried to check my DPS on Galleon and I was at 17.5K/sec and did over 80% of the boss' health by myself.
And I'm not even that geared -30K health with the https://www.wowhead.com/spell=381689/brimming-with-life talent, 7K threads overall- and I only did achieves and dailies for it (zone questlines too) !
So yeah aren't we kinda flexing here too.

That said the 70's (frog farmers I'd assume) are also becoming reaaaaaly OP.

I will not miss this once it's gone.

Same here, as much as I like Pandaria be it for it's zones, good storytelling or well done silliness, the gameplay is just mashing your head on your keyboard and killing stuff -makes retail looking like classic-
At least early on when Heroics were still threatening it was quite fun but alas, we were warned.
I'm personnally not even gonna bother with the mogs but the remix idea is a good one and if they improve on it they may give us a solid WoD remix (also WoD mogs are kickass mogs).

Im enjoying my Paladin so far, hit mastery/versa/speed/leech cap so far and was lucky with a few +100 Strength Threads.

paladin is really great

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_060524_122714.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_060524_122714.jpg
    483.6 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
This list is from Conzil's post on page 2 of this thread.
I marked the toys that can be farmed in normal WoW by F2P characters (a strong lvl 20 with Shadowgrasp totem makes it pretty easy).
Some of these toys CANNOT be obtained in normal WoW and, of course, they cost the most.
But saving 80k+ bronze by farming the others instead of buying is worth considering.

Toys
ItemCostVendor
Odd Polished Stone2200Horos Can be farmed in normal WoW, but REALLY difficult, spend the 2200 bronze
Battle Horn3850Horos Farmable by F2P in normal WoW
Kang's Bindstone3850Horos Farmable by F2P in normal WoW
Chalice of Secrets3850Horos Farmable by F2P in normal WoW
Essence of the Breeze3850Horos Farmable by F2P in normal WoW
Helpful Wikky's Whistle3850Horos Farmable by F2P in normal WoW
Bottled Tornado3850Horos Farmable by F2P in normal WoW
Shard of Archstone4950Horos Farmable by F2P in normal WoW
Eternal Warrior's Sigil4950Horos Farmable by F2P in normal WoW
Farwater Conch4950Horos Farmable by F2P in normal WoW
Salyin Battle Banner4950Horos Farmable by F2P in normal WoW
Panflute of Pandaria4950Horos Farmable by F2P in normal WoW
Hozen Beach Ball4950Horos Farmable by F2P in normal WoW
Mr. Smite's Brass Compass7700Horos Farmable by F2P in normal WoW
Aqua Jewel7700Horos Farmable by F2P in normal WoW
Pandaren Firework Launcher7700Horos Farmable by F2P in normal WoW
Ai-Li's Skymirror4950Horos Farmable by F2P in normal WoW
Blackflame Daggers38500Horos Farmable by F2P in normal WoW
Warning Sign38500Cannot be obtained in normal WoW by F2P
Mini Mana Bomb500Horde only*
Gastropod Shell50000Cannot be obtained in normal WoW by F2P
Eternal Kiln50000Cannot be obtained in normal WoW by F2P

Last edited:
This list is from Conzil's post on page 2 of this thread.
I marked the toys that can be farmed in normal WoW by F2P characters (a strong lvl 20 with Shadowgrasp totem makes it pretty easy).
Some of these toys CANNOT be obtained in normal WoW and, of course, they cost the most.
But saving 80k+ bronze by farming the others instead of buying is worth considering.

Toys
ItemCostVendor
Odd Polished Stone2200Horos Can be farmed in normal WoW, but REALLY difficult, spend the 2200 bronze
Battle Horn3850Horos Farmable by F2P in normal WoW
Kang's Bindstone3850Horos Farmable by F2P in normal WoW
Chalice of Secrets3850Horos Farmable by F2P in normal WoW
Essence of the Breeze3850Horos Farmable by F2P in normal WoW
Helpful Wikky's Whistle3850Horos Farmable by F2P in normal WoW
Bottled Tornado3850Horos Farmable by F2P in normal WoW
Shard of Archstone4950Horos Farmable by F2P in normal WoW
Eternal Warrior's Sigil4950Horos Farmable by F2P in normal WoW
Farwater Conch4950Horos Farmable by F2P in normal WoW
Salyin Battle Banner4950Horos Farmable by F2P in normal WoW
Panflute of Pandaria4950Horos Farmable by F2P in normal WoW
Hozen Beach Ball4950Horos Farmable by F2P in normal WoW
Mr. Smite's Brass Compass7700Horos Farmable by F2P in normal WoW
Aqua Jewel7700Horos Farmable by F2P in normal WoW
Pandaren Firework Launcher7700Horos Farmable by F2P in normal WoW
Ai-Li's Skymirror4950Horos Farmable by F2P in normal WoW
Blackflame Daggers38500Cannot be obtained in normal WoW by F2P
Warning Sign50000Cannot be obtained in normal WoW by F2P
Mini Mana Bomb500Horde only*
Gastropod Shell50000Cannot be obtained in normal WoW by F2P
Eternal Kiln50000Cannot be obtained in normal WoW by F2P
im preety sure blackflame daggers can drop for f2p? unless something changed i know a f2p rogue that has them, this was in SL

im preety sure blackflame daggers can drop for f2p? unless something changed i know a f2p rogue that has them, this was in SL

You are correct. It drops from Champion of the Black Flames on Timeless Isle and is lootable by F2P. Fixed the list above

once everything was lootable at timeless by low levels if you got a tag, mounds that had currency could be looted, i had alot of 19s at timeless isle in MOP because all the toys were not account wide at the time, and toy tab was not yet a thing

i would build up my timeless coins, attack a seagull, get picked up, i would fly to a certain point and log out, when i relogged i would fall to death close to the vendor that sold the censor item and get one, did this on 19s, 20s. not sure when this was nerfed

Not sure if notable, but for Remix F2P Hunters in Beast Mastery can tame two Spirit Beasts - Hutia plus Degu and when they/you ding 20 they have their 3 semi-unique spirit abilities as well as their Tenacity under level 20 ones :)

I believe previously I couldn't tame them without assistance or at all as well as not many Spirit Beast pets are readily available to a under level 20 prior to Dragonflight.

At level 11, I was able to tame Hutia, but it had to be around 20 for Degu because was quite aggressive and it would move away or if you moved too far it would"fireball" you if too far and kills your Hunter in about 2 shots even with the remix cloak.

"Hutia plus Degu" I tamed them a couple of years ago when I was looking for spirit animals. Solo.

Toys for 50k are a disgrace. It's a shame about the wasted bronze((

Did someone put the effort to list all achievements currently doable on pandaria remix but not on retail f2p ? thinking about heroic dungeons and others.

I am mostly just interested in grabbing some mogs tbh but its fun 1 shotting things every now and then.
I was very disappointed when I realized that the pvp mogs weren't part of the rewards. Them Grievous and Malevolent Glad sets are just too good. Especially on Locks. Vast majority of MoP's mogs look ass ngl, especially SoG. I get it that mogs in general are subjective, but I really never liked a lot of the MoP mogs.
And the leveling/dungeon mogs are just stupid. Chinese theme be damned, making my Orc Warlock looking like a blackmarket advocate is just ridicules.
The only 2 sets I really liked were the Kor'kron dark shaman set and the Sha Skin Regalia. Fingers crossed they make a WoD Remix cuz WoD had one of the most intense and over the top mogs imaginable. (Especially the Elite Primal Glad mogs)

Last edited:
ok, work is ending, i can finally think about something else.
i read all this bullshit... i can finally get my hands on those mufuggin heirlooms? bout damn time.
gimme an estimated time investment for f2p and not plz if ya don't mind.

ok, work is ending, i can finally think about something else.
i read all this bullshit... i can finally get my hands on those mufuggin heirlooms? bout damn time.
gimme an estimated time investment for f2p and not plz if ya don't mind.
The Garrosh-Looms?
https://www.wowhead.com/item=224461/bones-of-mannoroth are a drop from Garrosh on normal SoO & above... so, F2P can't.
If you feel to sub, I got all 11 in 3 weeks time while not really applying myself.
As powerful as players are getting now, even Mythic fell over in less than an hour.

Is there any other way to get to Isle of Thunder as F2P besides getting summoned?

Can't whisper people / dont have any friends that could summon me / people are not responding when I ask them in /s

Need to get the weapon armaments :/

people are not responding when I ask them in /s
They mostly just dont see what you're /s. Cause we are f2p, no free speach.
But you can ask in /i chat when running dungeons.
I'm using raf summons for the isle, from time to time.

Vast majority of MoP's mogs look ass ngl
Honestly I feel the same on a lot of the sets with some exceptions. a lot of the mogs I have purchased so far I will never use the entirety of but will use bits and pieces of.
SI do like some though like the rogue set from mogo vaults/hof

Users who are viewing this thread