Mists of Pandaria Remix

You'll need somebody who can summon you into the raid directly. I happen to have an account who can "summon friend", so that's how I've managed it so far. It may also work with the timeless scroll of summoning, but I haven't tried it yet.

Get your lvl 20 twink ready to teleport to Ratchet via Gleep Chatterswitch (or the horde equivalent). Once the loading screen for Kalimdor starts, immediately switch to your main and start summoning. Once your character loads in, you'll have anywhere between 7-10 seconds before it auto-recoils you back to Pandaria. The summon box from your main should be on screen now.
This is the tricky part, as I've only managed it twice out of maybe 30 attempts:
Before you're teleported back to Pandaria, your character will do the teleporting animation. During this animation, you need to accept the summon invitation. It's a 0.2-0.5 second window. Once the loading screen is up, force close the game. I usually waited a little bit before logging back in, although I'm not sure if it really changes anything. But if you're lucky, you should load up in the raid you wanted to get into.

From my understanding, the goal here is to accept the summon right at the last second before being auto-teleported away, as there's a slight delay between accepting the summon and the game registering that you're too low a lvl.

I'm not the one who discovered this :)
Can we get some proof of this working? Seems kinda fake tbh
New member with acc created yesterday
Feels like its just trying to make us waste time
I need a lvl 20 with some raid achives (char specific) or screenshots inside a raid at level 20

Can we get some proof of this working? Seems kinda fake tbh
New member with acc created yesterday
Feels like its just trying to make us waste time
I need a lvl 20 with some raid achives (char specific) or screenshots inside a raid at level 20
Is this true? in the horde I didn't get this npc and in the ally it asks for 10g. Trial acc it will be difficult to farm this

You'll need somebody who can summon you into the raid directly. I happen to have an account who can "summon friend", so that's how I've managed it so far. It may also work with the timeless scroll of summoning, but I haven't tried it yet.

Get your lvl 20 twink ready to teleport to Ratchet via Gleep Chatterswitch (or the horde equivalent). Once the loading screen for Kalimdor starts, immediately switch to your main and start summoning. Once your character loads in, you'll have anywhere between 7-10 seconds before it auto-recoils you back to Pandaria. The summon box from your main should be on screen now.
This is the tricky part, as I've only managed it twice out of maybe 30 attempts:
Before you're teleported back to Pandaria, your character will do the teleporting animation. During this animation, you need to accept the summon invitation. It's a 0.2-0.5 second window. Once the loading screen is up, force close the game. I usually waited a little bit before logging back in, although I'm not sure if it really changes anything. But if you're lucky, you should load up in the raid you wanted to get into.

From my understanding, the goal here is to accept the summon right at the last second before being auto-teleported away, as there's a slight delay between accepting the summon and the game registering that you're too low a lvl.

so only really worth it for the truly insane :D

Is anyone willing to help a F2P with summoning to isle of thunder. I have nothing to offer other than a new friend and a /kiss in game ;D. Its the last big achieve I need

Let's see some raid gear on your toon, & raid achievements.

Is this true? in the horde I didn't get this npc and in the ally it asks for 10g. Trial acc it will be difficult to farm this

There is no horde npc. 10g on Trial is easy, I have over 100g just on my daily quest chars (I only do 1 dungeon & 1 scenario on them daily).

Got kicked out of a Heroic run cuz I was "Hacking and Cheating". Funny enough, the accuser is a Frog abuser, had over 300K+ stamina on cape.
I suppose twinking is a felony compared to froge now.
Honestly, i was expecting drama like this from the very beginning, do you remember all that what is twinking whine and "i always report twinks when they ruin my slowmo dungeon experience".
But remix has its own rules: run like hell, ignore slowpokes. Leave instance asap, let the crowd of mobs return and destroy.

Honestly, i was expecting drama like this from the very beginning, do you remember all that what is twinking whine and "i always report twinks when they ruin my slowmo dungeon experience".
But remix has its own rules: run like hell, ignore slowpokes. Leave instance asap, let the crowd of mobs return and destroy.
The problem is: People have been playing like this in retail for a long time now.
While the remix is it's own thing, there will surely be carry-over from the experience, & it is degen af.
It also bears mentioning that the dungeon mobs drop threads too, so it's worth killing packs; or at the very least, pulling them onto the boss to cleave down.

The problem is: People have been playing like this in retail for a long time now.
While the remix is it's own thing, there will surely be carry-over from the experience, & it is degen af.
It also bears mentioning that the dungeon mobs drop threads too, so it's worth killing packs; or at the very least, pulling them onto the boss to cleave down.
Yea.. Unless I have to really go out of my way, I pull every single mob every time.. It's the fastest way, always.

the kick feature is almost always exclusively used by the biggest retards
after playing so many dungeons its always the lowest iq players calling kicks for the lowest iq reasons

Tbh I cannot wait for TWW to see people aggro the whole instance -or at least trying to do so- and dying faster than a "go go guy" in classic hardcore.

That said I'm afraid you're right, dungeonning might very well become even more toxic than it already is (in random groups).
I mean people barely even said "Hi" in instances and now even less so.

Tbh I cannot wait for TWW to see people aggro the whole instance -or at least trying to do so- and dying faster than a "go go guy" in classic hardcore.

That said I'm afraid you're right, dungeonning might very well become even more toxic than it already is (in random groups).
I mean people barely even said "Hi" in instances and now even less so.
I always try to be social, greeting every instance & chatting when there's time to do so. I'm always a little surprised when other players clap-back with snarky: " imagine socializing " or just saying nothing at all. Makes me want to be a vote-kick dick...

As for performance: Like 2 months ago, when I was rolling & re-rolling 20's for epic procs on https://www.wowhead.com/quest=29596/the-end-of-the-exarch , players were just playing... like the way they do in the Remix: running wordlessly on ahead & pulling whatever, regardless of the group & any semblance of coordination.
Usually I'd just let em get rekt, but a few times I chewed people out. like "Motherfucker... you KNOW what to do! Don't go aggroing the whole damn dungeon & expect me to pick em up!?"
The WORST were 10's in WoD... capped 10's with max speed, running ahead & nuking bosses before the group is done with the first & second packs. Fucking infuriating.
Twinks should be awesome hosts & a welcome asset to a group, not an insulting blight to other players... but what dafuq can you do?!

I don't know what's the cause of this. Present scaling, the -GOGOGOGO- of competitive M+, some other lobbied dungeoning game... I just don't know?! And it really sucks.

The degen dungeoning will hopefully come to a screeching halt, for most normal levelers, once we get the TWW stat nerfs.
Even while our mission is to get as OP as possible, we will not be sharing our advantage with levelers; & it'll be nice to go back to reasonably paced instance runs.

This should go without saying and is way off topic in the remix thread but I will state it again

If you play 10s or 20s in retail and are using the random dungeon finder you are an idiot and doing something wrong, especially if you are using the SL trinkets

There is absolutely 0 reason to be using the RDF in retail, other than to flex on levelers. And those that do that are a disgrace

That said. Using RDF in remix is unfortunately a good way to farm threads for 20s and therefore is going to garner some new hatred from the general wow community, most of whom automatically associate the idea of twinkling negatively.

This should go without saying and is way off topic in the remix thread but I will state it again

If you play 10s or 20s in retail and are using the random dungeon finder you are an idiot and doing something wrong, especially if you are using the SL trinkets

There is absolutely 0 reason to be using the RDF in retail, other than to flex on levelers. And those that do that are a disgrace

That said. Using RDF in remix is unfortunately a good way to farm threads for 20s and therefore is going to garner some new hatred from the general wow community, most of whom automatically associate the idea of twinkling negatively.
It's on the outskirts of the topic... & yeah, Remix is very much it's own thing. It kindov made the whole game into 1-shot whack-a-mole.
At this point, with Twinks boasting 100k health & most of the active players at or nearing the 556 ilvl on gear,
the dungeon runs have become so awful, I pretty much just run the daily quests for rewards bundles & then raid & world farm for bronze.

I will not miss this once it's gone.

for your main or first 20, provided you have quested out the three zones, your bronze from doing dailys, norm/hero dungeons/scenarios will be in the high 2k range

for getting fast bronze to get low cost mounts, tmogs, toys etc. what worked for me was rolling fresh alts using same names over and over, i got the 34 vendor mounts that a 20 can equip 2 days ago, along with some tmogs, haven't targeted toys yet

when you start a alt take the first skip not the second, EQUIP YOUR CLOAK
- get tags on each of the four celestials for 250 bronze each plus threads
(i keep hearth set to timeless for a one celestial tag for threads each day for longer kept alts and main)

take skip to ship, i fly to valley of the four winds bazaare to get daily dung/scen quests, then que to complete normals first, then heroics.

- each zone you fly around and complete explorations earns 250 bronze, if its going to be a quick delete player i do the three 20 zones for 750

- first time tags on Gal, Sha, and Oon earns 250 bronze each plus threads
(Gal and Sha can be tagged daily for threads)

easy to have alts in the 8K+ to 10K bronze range with ease, some i kept longer for the 18500 cost mounts

if you are F2P or unsubbed, beware and prevent MAIL you need to LOOT EVERYTHING! otherwise you will not be able to delete these alts
this can happen due to blue cogwheels or meta gems being on a trash mob that was killed and you missed. this is really bad and easy to occur in scenarios. also if you decide to stay in a quick rip thru dungeon group

to get max bronze before you delete make sure you have done each herioc once, this awards a additional 500 bronze item, you may want to que specific

normal scenarios award 250 bronze for the first time, noticed other day on LFD there are like 4 i have never got a pop for, had to que specific

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread