Mists of Pandaria Remix

Can't help laughin on op cloak. It's so deadly that the game itself fail to handle it.
This time i went to the final q in vally/karasara,
The Savior of Stoneplaw
And i just can't beat kunchong face strong enough - i hit tim for few %% and that insect heals back immideately.
Brief googling has showed nothing - quest still doable in remix.
Then i removed the cloak and... tada! Mob stopped self-healing, job's done.
I've had this problem with Wise Mari in Temple of the jade forest.

If I use Fire Breath to instant oneshot, the door behind him won't open. However, If I use an ability with travel time, like Eternity surge into Disintegrate, he dies the same and door opens.
Doing the 2 abilities takes less time than the cast-time of a full breath, but because it's 2 abilties the mechanics has time to respond :PeepoGlad:

Not sure why, cus Im a dumbo :PepeComfy:

I just realized that if you've been diligent with doing Celestial World bosses, and keep doing that untill end of the event, you'll be able to complete exalted with 'The Black prince' aswell :KEKW:
This has to be the first and only way to do this in the game?

I've run into a bug where a new 20 of mine cannot get over to Ordos.
He just falls off the edge & doesn't get the boost across.
Anyone have any insight on this?

Has anyone discovered if it's possible to complete the dread wastes achieve at 20?
Also does anyone have a recommendation/help on getting to isle of thunder, this is kind of the last thing I need aside from a bunch of bronze farming for this remix event!

Has anyone discovered if it's possible to complete the dread wastes achieve at 20?
Also does anyone have a recommendation/help on getting to isle of thunder, this is kind of the last thing I need aside from a bunch of bronze farming for this remix event!
Dreaded Waste doesnt have treasures needed for achievements (Because thatwould mean you needing to be above level 20+). So yes, You can get the exploration and elusive foes achievement to get the tour one aswell. Though, the Elusive foes achievement can be annoying to do on weaker toons (You would have to rely on other players to tag the mobs.) Personally, I just relied heavily on my affliction to just spam dots till they proc.

Last edited:
So, what class has everyone liked the most at 20?
Ww monk: Almost 200% mastery, my attacks basically deal 3x damage just by not spamming the same attack.

Outlaw Rogue: Also almost 200% mastery (Main Gauche has a 30% chance to deal additional 1.5k damage from autos) , I stacked haste/mastery and had the Tinker Gem that caused me to perform 7 auto attacks in 1 auto every 10 seconds. It just slashes wildly and you see a bunch of 1.5Ks show up on the screen

I have! I mean, you don't need teasures to complete the 'Looking for group'-zone achievement. Wich is the only reason why, for a higher level zone!
Still, it's great information to add.
I'm sure there are hungry achievement hunters in here, like myself, who'd take in all the info they can get :PepeComfy:

Dreaded Waste doesnt have treasures needed for achievements (Because thatwould mean you needing to be above level 20+). So yes, You can get the exploration and elusive foes achievement to get the tour one aswell. Though, the Elusive foes achievement can be annoying to do on weaker toons (You would have to rely on other players to tag the mobs.) Personally, I just relied heavily on my affliction to just spam dots till they proc.
Just do enough HC's so you wont die to anything. Then you'll solo anything.
I miss alot. But the first hit is usually a oneshot at this point. Even against high levels... The only exception to oneshotting being world-bosses.

Farm out your reputations, achievements etc, to all you collectors out there!

PS:
As I said in an earlier post; Remember to do Timeless isle celestials every day. It'll never be as easy to get it, as it is right now!

only get credit for one kill a day on the Timeless isle celestials. i see 70s doing all 4. maybe 20s are hindered?

only get credit for one kill a day on the Timeless isle celestials. i see 70s doing all 4. maybe 20s are hindered?
People do all for the achievements. I did this aswell the first time

Just discovered a glitch that can get a F2P account into raids. It's not easy though.

It is however an exploit, so I'm not sure what the rules here are for such.

Just discovered a glitch that can get a F2P account into raids. It's not easy though.

It is however an exploit, so I'm not sure what the rules here are for such.
Spill the tea!

Just do enough HC's so you wont die to anything. Then you'll solo anything.
I miss alot. But the first hit is usually a oneshot at this point. Even against high levels... The only exception to oneshotting being world-bosses.

Farm out your reputations, achievements etc, to all you collectors out there!

PS:
As I said in an earlier post; Remember to do Timeless isle celestials every day. It'll never be as easy to get it, as it is right now!
about your last sentence, can you please explain get what? :D
maybe i missed your previous comments..

thanks

Last edited:
Some more achievements that can by done by F2P:

Achievements3.jpg

Achievements4.jpg

Spill the tea!
You'll need somebody who can summon you into the raid directly. I happen to have an account who can "summon friend", so that's how I've managed it so far. It may also work with the timeless scroll of summoning, but I haven't tried it yet.

Get your lvl 20 twink ready to teleport to Ratchet via Gleep Chatterswitch (or the horde equivalent). Once the loading screen for Kalimdor starts, immediately switch to your main and start summoning. Once your character loads in, you'll have anywhere between 7-10 seconds before it auto-recoils you back to Pandaria. The summon box from your main should be on screen now.
This is the tricky part, as I've only managed it twice out of maybe 30 attempts:
Before you're teleported back to Pandaria, your character will do the teleporting animation. During this animation, you need to accept the summon invitation. It's a 0.2-0.5 second window. Once the loading screen is up, force close the game. I usually waited a little bit before logging back in, although I'm not sure if it really changes anything. But if you're lucky, you should load up in the raid you wanted to get into.

From my understanding, the goal here is to accept the summon right at the last second before being auto-teleported away, as there's a slight delay between accepting the summon and the game registering that you're too low a lvl.

I'm not the one who discovered this :)

Users who are viewing this thread