Mists of Pandaria Remix

it actually dosent take that much time when you onetap everyboss kitpou on his shaman is over 20000 theres a few others aswell that has higher then that idk why ppl think its this huge grind WoD dung farming etc is 10 times worse
Nah its totally fine and you probably came to the point where you can do celestials. But otherwise its quite unrewarding, and probably getting bronze with alts is more efficient.

it actually dosent take that much time when you onetap everyboss kitpou on his shaman is over 20000 theres a few others aswell that has higher then that idk why ppl think its this huge grind WoD dung farming etc is 10 times worse
Was about to say... Everything is just a stomp way before you hit 5k threads :KEKW: 4.2k took about 3 days on week 1.. Now that thread droprate has been buffed it's way faster.
I'm at 12k and been slacking since wednesday.

shit got nothing on WoD dungeons

Another thing making me :pepeW: meh
I just noticed, that mastery also has hard cap at ... almost the same number, i.e. 221.10%
Is ~222 a magic number for remix stats?
mastery is different for different classes. mastery point (that is what wowhead calls it) still caps at 126, but some classes have 2% effect per mastery point, and some classes have 0.6% effect

Hi, is it possible to get on F2P account the class weapon and head/shoulders/belt?
yes it is, for the armor, you kill the enemy rares (yellow stars) in the Krasarang alliance or horde cities (elusive foes of krasarang wilds achievement) and get exalted with dominance offensive or its alliance counterpart
for the weapons, you gotta get summoned to isle of thunder by a lvl 50+ and kill/tag 3 rares (elusive foes of isle of thunder achievement)
edit: sry for the lack of links, im on the phone

Alright, 6 Days later and I've completed all that is possible (atleast for a pure f2p experience) achievements and stuff.
-Explored all of Pandaria
-Killed all elusive foes in all continents (except Isles of Thunder cuz I cant be assed to ask someone to port me there.)
-Picked up all treasures thats doable (except the ones that need 20+ level)
-Did all Normal/Heroic Dungeons and Scenarios (That are possible for lvl20)
-Earned Exalted with August Celestials, Faction Offensive thingy and order of the cloud serpents.
-Killed all possible World Raids achievements (Galleon, Sha of Anger, the 4 celestials, Ordos and Oondasta)
-Accumilated over 7K+ threads cape.
-Finished all Jade Forest, Valley of the Four Winds and Karsarang Wilds questlines.
-Finished Jade Forest tour, Valley of the Four Winds Tour, Karsarang Wilds Tour and Dreaded Waste Tour achievements.
Am I missing anything or is that everything? If so, gonna start the first alt and redo it for shits and giggles, bit conflicted on Shammy or DK for alt.

Last edited:
yes it is, for the armor, you kill the enemy rares (yellow stars) in the Krasarang alliance or horde cities (elusive foes of krasarang wilds achievement) and get exalted with dominance offensive or its alliance counterpart
for the weapons, you gotta get summoned to isle of thunder by a lvl 50+ and kill/tag 3 rares (elusive foes of isle of thunder achievement)
edit: sry for the lack of links, im on the phone
Thank you

Comment from WoW forums:
I have just seen two level 10’s from darksorrow with a buff that said they had stopped XP gains. I cannot work out how they have done it.

Anyone knows if it is really possible?

-Earned Exalted with August Celestials, Faction Offensive thingy and order of the cloud serpents.
august celestials or golden lotus? golden lotus is easy, just kill mobs and rares. august celestials require farming lesser charm or good fortune for the repeatable quest, as far as i am aware

So, what class has everyone liked the most at 20?
DH for meee. The most difficult part is watching 70's struggle to keep up. :wheelchair: Trying to cap verse atm. 133%/66.50% so far

Attachments

• myelle.stats.png
    myelle.stats.png
    513.1 KB · Views: 244
When I'm done with my Operation:Shieldwall dailies over next week, I'm done with all the remix achievements I can do at lvl 20, excluding the unrelated reputation grinds I am currently working on. ( Single 20, No boosts )

My only question is: Is there any way to farm Klaxxi and Shado-pan during remix? Not counting Zandalari Warbringers/scouts, since I have no intention of getting gametime untill I can lock my exp.
Klaxxi will land me the Dreadwastes achievement aswell.

Can't help laughin on op cloak. It's so deadly that the game itself fail to handle it.
This time i went to the final q in vally/karasara,
The Savior of Stoneplaw
And i just can't beat kunchong face strong enough - i hit tim for few %% and that insect heals back immideately.
Brief googling has showed nothing - quest still doable in remix.
Then i removed the cloak and... tada! Mob stopped self-healing, job's done.

I'm just chilling tbh I log in do the daily dungeons/scenarios + quests for them. Do a few quests a day then log off. Spending bronze on transmogs/mounts.
My stats are like
60%crit
40% haste
190% mastery
and like 60% vers so far with 400+ agility.
Its been fun so far.

Can't help laughin on op cloak. It's so deadly that the game itself fail to handle it.
This time i went to the final q in vally/karasara,
The Savior of Stoneplaw
And i just can't beat kunchong face strong enough - i hit tim for few %% and that insect heals back immideately.
Brief googling has showed nothing - quest still doable in remix.
Then i removed the cloak and... tada! Mob stopped self-healing, job's done.
Exact same thing happened to me, destro lock was killing it too fast, had to shift affliction and let the DOTS run its course. And this aint the only instance, I recall more instances of the game acting wierd cuz Blizzard didnt balance/tweak pandaria well to compensate new things. Hell while exploring The Dreaded Wastes, there were 2 places which did not register in the achievement despite going through them and their name appearing on my screen. Turns out, Dragonflying was too damn fast the names just did not register and had to use normal flight. Some Remix that is, I cant be the only one who feels like its a private server experience.

Users who are viewing this thread