Mists of Pandaria Remix

yesterdays operation shield wall dailies not far from the base had alot of 70s doing frog style farms
when they wanna bronze - we wont judge, we all need it
when they wanna threads - we can pity them, poor 70s are so powerless (well mostly, those who went froggy way are fine)
what do i miss? maybe charms, but they are of limited use.

Question, are both the Thundering Onyx and Heavenly serpents droppable for lvl20 players from Houlon and Sha of Anger respectively?

I understood that the fix was for not having Dragonflight on accounts that didn't have that expansion aka newer Trial Accounts only have BFA in order to get Dragonriding in Remix.

On my vet account I couldn't log onto a new level 10 Evoker Timerunner until I got a time card/sub on that account, I stopped after leveling the Evoker a few times to keep it later after pre-patch TWW.
At first, people thought of its a bug and game still condider evokers 58 so no f2p but -
if it wasnt fixed for 2 weeks alrdt, maybe thet just dont wanna fix it.
We are not their target grp, after all.

Something changed recently where our F2P toons got some mail from the postmaster.
Characters with mail cannot be deleted.

Anyone know what the mail is about? What triggers getting the mail in your mailbox?

Is this a bug? Can't log into my Dracthyr evoker (got DF) or do I need Gametime to use it?
I leveled 2 evokers to 20 before my gametime ran out on May 19.
I've had no problems logging in that way.

I know people have encountered your problem, but I'm not sure why.... Or why my situation lets me :FeelsLagMan:

Solo dps for Galleon. My ooze trinket is big mad right now lol.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-05-27 at 4.40.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-05-27 at 4.40.50 PM.png
    103.4 KB · Views: 157
Question regarding Class Ensemble & Class Arsenal
Good day all, I'm looking to complete the achievement Landfall in order to pickup the Class Ensemble. Seeing that we're unable to complete Campaign: Landfall due to being stuck on the Divine Bell quest (where we're unable to click on the bell, as described last week by Bakedaflol, which I refused to believe and went there myself to fail miserably), we'll only be able to complete the achievement through Elusive Foes: Landfall and Operation: Shieldwall / Dominance Offensive, is this correct?
1. Now my question is: For Operation: Shieldwall, apart from the daily quests, are there any mobs we can defeat to farm rep? (like how we're able to farm for Golden Lotus)
2. Are F2Ps able to complete the achievement Isle of Thunder in order to pickup the Class Arsenal? If yes, can you give me guidance on this?

Thanks all. :KKomrade:

not sure if anyone noticed, but we can invite others to groups without game time. well at least battlenet friends, havent tested inviting randoms. doesnt work on normal retail though

Question regarding Class Ensemble & Class Arsenal
Good day all, I'm looking to complete the achievement Landfall in order to pickup the Class Ensemble. Seeing that we're unable to complete Campaign: Landfall due to being stuck on the Divine Bell quest (where we're unable to click on the bell, as described last week by Bakedaflol, which I refused to believe and went there myself to fail miserably), we'll only be able to complete the achievement through Elusive Foes: Landfall and Operation: Shieldwall / Dominance Offensive, is this correct?
Yes, that's correct.
1. Now my question is: For Operation: Shieldwall, apart from the daily quests, are there any mobs we can defeat to farm rep? (like how we're able to farm for Golden Lotus)
As far as I know, no there are no mobs that grant rep for it (or at least none that I found), but doing that questline up until you can't anymore puts you into revered so it's not too bad of a grind. If you are doing other dailies as well and killing rares, you will also have a buildup of lesser charms of good fortune that you can use to speed it up if you're so inclined.
2. Are F2Ps able to complete the achievement Isle of Thunder in order to pickup the Class Arsenal? If yes, can you give me guidance on this?
Yes, I just finished it myself last night. Basically your only option is to do the one for 3 rares, and you will have to be summoned to the island by someone 50+, but fortunately thanks to the scrolls of summoning that Remix drops you can do it on anyone. If you have a main who can go out to the Isle of Thunder you will only need one other person to help summon.

Attachments

• remix.png
    remix.png
    330.8 KB · Views: 81
No use for them quite soon, i'm hardcapped at 222% passive speed (226 with racial) - i have no idea why, but all speed gear gems going out.
Same for crit >100, only stacking mastery maybe vers.
what class is this on? my dk max speed is only 149%

what class is this on? my dk max speed is only 149%
hunter, with double trailblazer (talent and cogwheel) + pet buff.
ofc, buffed speed is getting lower in combat and you may prefer active buffs for speedrunnig dungeons etc, but with current omfg dps downtime is miserable.

hunter, with double trailblazer (talent and cogwheel) + pet buff.
ofc, buffed speed is getting lower in combat and you may prefer active buffs for speedrunnig dungeons etc, but with current omfg dps downtime is miserable.
what about without any abilities or passives? just +speed from gear? is it 49%?

what about without any abilities or passives? just +speed from gear? is it 49%?
49% is the hard cap any character will get from speed rating

Enchants And Abilities that give a speed % (not rating) boost will be additive to that.

So basically 49% is the minimum speed limit for a 20 that has a reasonably farmed out cloak. And then you can add in ghost wolf or druid travel form for an extra 40% on top of that for example

Yes, that's correct.

As far as I know, no there are no mobs that grant rep for it (or at least none that I found), but doing that questline up until you can't anymore puts you into revered so it's not too bad of a grind. If you are doing other dailies as well and killing rares, you will also have a buildup of lesser charms of good fortune that you can use to speed it up if you're so inclined.

Yes, I just finished it myself last night. Basically your only option is to do the one for 3 rares, and you will have to be summoned to the island by someone 50+, but fortunately thanks to the scrolls of summoning that Remix drops you can do it on anyone. If you have a main who can go out to the Isle of Thunder you will only need one other person to help summon.
Thanks for such detailed reply, dear taintedseraph! :KKomrade:

On a side note: Anyone willing to port me to Isle of Thunder so this little pally can get his Class Arsenal? I'm at US server Proudmoore.

closing in on 16000 threads
Mate just... damn
Also in terms of damage what does all this translate to ? Not familiar with evokers at all but I'd bet they're either absolute garbage or super OP -which I have the most faith in- at low levels, no in-between (Blizz scaling eh).

Mate just... damn
Also in terms of damage what does all this translate to ? Not familiar with evokers at all but I'd bet they're either absolute garbage or super OP -which I have the most faith in- at low levels, no in-between (Blizz scaling eh).
Their super broken prob the most broken out of any spec ive seen on remix my fire breath alone does 150k-180k atm they scale insanely well their kit is also pretty good they got abit of everything

Users who are viewing this thread