Mists of Pandaria Remix

I actually enjoyed Remix for a moment when Heroic dungeons felt hard, u needed a healer, u came close to dying a few times. I miss that feeling.
Now it’s just like Retail with Ooze & Totem trinket :(

True but I'm in it for the heirlooms and maybe a few collectables, so fuck the grind lol. The event will be over before we know it and it's all gonna get wiped. I'd rather save time blasting through it.

I've ran some tests on all continents in Pandaria (Doing Elusive Foe achievements on all areas), and I can narrow down that lvl20 drops cap at like 10 levels above 20. Anymore than that and you will take no loot. I got loot from elusive foes in Kun-Lai Summit and Townlong Steppes. Except Raids, they drop on all levels (Except Oondasta and Ordos, they seem to never drop anything for me.)

Mkay, mount-grind part is over, only need like 100k for that - providing, ofc, i had all the actuals from retail.
Now to xmog grind.

Bronze farm with alts, i got this info from a 10 yesterday in a heroic dungeon with a much higher cloak level. so i made a several 10s yesterday

- when you make a alt, take the first skip, but do not take the next skip where you end up getting sent to the ship
- go to the court yard to get tags on each of the 4 celestials this made cloak 97-100...i logged till till today
- was only able to get credit on one of the 4 celestials today, cloak hit 174 and 1000 bronze
- take the second skip, after you complete turn in, do not accept any quests. fly directly to a bazzaar and get the scenario/dungeon quests

one 10 i did just the 4 kills and did the skip, at 13 my cloak was 174, and at 18 hit 220, at 20 started operation shield wall and cloud serpent. turned in bazaar quests, and did normal scenario/dungeon quests for the daily extras, this ended with 11k bronze

this is a SS of a fresh 10 just made today, somehow the cloak hit 174 first day, with 741 threads

Attachments

• timeless.jpg
    timeless.jpg
    515.8 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Bronze farm with alts, i got this info from a 10 yesterday in a heroic dungeon with a much higher cloak level. so i made a several 10s yesterday

- when you make a alt, take the first skip, but do not take the next skip where you end up getting sent to the ship
- go to the court yard to get tags on each of the 4 celestials this made cloak 97-100...i logged till till today
- was only able to get credit on one of the 4 celestials today, cloak hit 174 and 1000 bronze
- take the second skip, after you complete turn in, do not accept any quests. fly directly to a bazzaar and get the scenario/dungeon quests

one 10 i did just the 4 kills and did the skip, at 13 my cloak was 174, and at 18 hit 220, at 20 started operation shield wall and cloud serpent. turned in bazaar quests, and did normal scenario/dungeon quests for the daily extras, this ended with 11k bronze
Tyvm for starter info, only need to invent a bunch of fresh names now, decide on class/race/fraction setup and maybe create a new exiles colony on some connected realm for future full-36bags-twinks :KKomrade:

i have been using warlocks and hunters, i get them to a bronze point do purchases/learn then delete. also as i go, i convert all gems except versa/leech to bronze. since yesterday i have bought ll the 2200 mounts, and two 4400 mounts

Last edited:
Don't forget you can make jailbroken Demon Hunters and Evokers who will end up twinks at 20 since you skip the intro zone. Wonder if they measure up to other classes.

Also I am still salty that +Speed from mastery for DH is now a talent that can't be reached by 20s. WTF blizz.

Just casually grinding here, with a 250 cloak my monk's rising kick crit for 10k lmao, doing like 3k dps

Just casually grinding here, with a 250 cloak my monk's rising kick crit for 10k lmao, doing like 3k dps
& this is just into week 2.
My Pally's cloak hit 310 this afternoon & i'm barely playing him.
We're going to be 1-shotting world bosses by July.

Has someone find already a good way to spend the gold on? The cap is reached quite fast and any toys from vendors was bought in retail already
Order of Cloud Serpent vendor has a toy for 800-850g if you don't already have it.

Is this a bug? Can't log into my Dracthyr evoker (got DF) or do I need Gametime to use it?

I have the same problem has Leek. I could create a Dracthyr on my VET account, but when i try to load i get the textmessage "login failed"

I remember this problem was described at the very launch -
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/login-error-pandaria-remix/1855054
and i thought they did something to fix this.
Apart from buying a sub.

Yep, just tried, i was able to create this class but never logon
I understood that the fix was for not having Dragonflight on accounts that didn't have that expansion aka newer Trial Accounts only have BFA in order to get Dragonriding in Remix.

On my vet account I couldn't log onto a new level 10 Evoker Timerunner until I got a time card/sub on that account, I stopped after leveling the Evoker a few times to keep it later after pre-patch TWW.

yesterdays operation shield wall dailies not far from the base had alot of 70s doing frog style farms

Users who are viewing this thread