Mists of Pandaria Remix

Has anyone found a effective way to farm threads? I am donig dungeons and the dailys. Thought I was strong... Just got in a group where a lvl 20 shaman just ran trought the whole dungeon. 2 shotted all bosses. His Int was over 2200 on the cloak.... HOW!

Has anyone found a effective way to farm threads? I am donig dungeons and the dailys. Thought I was strong... Just got in a group where a lvl 20 shaman just ran trought the whole dungeon. 2 shotted all bosses. His Int was over 2200 on the cloak.... HOW!
You dont need that much to go alone, at 700 you can do almost anything except celestials and scenarios - last one by design, and warbringers need some more if you decide to kill em for some reason

Not sure if addressed, but does Garrosh have a lockout for the currency you get from killing him? Asking for when I ding 70 or whatever level is needed

Game working as intended, i pick the orb and got this:
weirdopopup.png

(Craft 100 potions with Alchemy prof).

Just spam spam spam HCs. I'm doing this 'running and oneshotting' thing myself, and it only took about 200 runs to do it.

PS. it will be faster than 200 runs now, since last week had way less threads drop.

Has someone find already a good way to spend the gold on? The cap is reached quite fast and any toys from vendors was bought in retail already

Users who are viewing this thread