Making a 20 Vet guild for Premades!!!

Re: Making a guild for premades!!!

so you didnt buy truztmee's 19 priest when he quit? he just gave you his full bis toon for free? Also you may havent bought many toons but your brother has boughten a lot, when i was in departure lounge i had a guy in there a rogue who was the most geared rogue in the bracket that told me he got multiple offers from ben for his rogue

rip ;(

I don't see your point. Your gear will not win you the game if you are a shitty player. That's all.

Actually there are some pieces of gear that make a huge difference. Things like the GF'd +SP to bracers or the GF'd helm enchants for example.

Actually there are some pieces of gear that make a huge difference. Things like the GF'd +SP to bracers or the GF'd helm enchants for example.

I would not say huge. A small difference... maybe in a given situation.
Huge... Not really...
The best helm enchant, of which I have one on a LFH, is really considered the health. It only gives you 100 health. That is only +5 stamina. You could roll a Panda and eat a buff food and do better.

/cheers

I'll play on any team have multiple his 20s

We will not lose

your ego has been huge since cata, and you havent improved much since

so you didnt buy truztmee's 19 priest when he quit? he just gave you his full bis toon for free? Also you may havent bought many toons but your brother has boughten a lot, when i was in departure lounge i had a guy in there a rogue who was the most geared rogue in the bracket that told me he got multiple offers from ben for his rogue

ok think of it this way, 2 players with equal skill level, one has gf'd gear one doesn't, the gf'd gear wins the game, livingforce and his brother buy toons that have gear that no one else in the bracket has so they have a distinct advantage in tournaments and pugging too i guess

Okay lets wind back abit. Time for Mocha 2.0 Post...

Where to start, normally i wouldn't respond to your post because your a negative guy and its a waste of time but i have nothing to hide and will give some incite for the community to all this.

I have known you since early Cata when you played on Conjurance 19 hunter, i was always nice to you because you where not a bad guy. But over time you always say negative things for no reason. Yet i was always nice to you gave you the benefit of the doubt, yet all my friends didn't like you because they said your always negative and talking about killing yourself to girls unless they gave you attention over the internet. You always say your quitting the game yet you come back, you're definitely not a stable person for reasons i don't know, i could take a guess but that's irrelevant at this point.

You said i have gotten more Egotistical since Cata, that is wrong. I always had the same confidence, i have the confidence that i am the best and that i will win. If you don't have that mindset, you're already setting yourself up to lose. I don't go around saying "i'm the best" but when people say i'm bad because i use gear to win then of course i'm going to bloody say something.

Regarding gear, now Naxx enchants and any other enchants that are now grandfathered for the most part doesn't help you, no way in team fights will help you to the point where you can win games if you have a bad team. If teams are equal in skill then it can play a factor but its so minute in a 10 man that its negligible to argue the games based of enchants. Its a team effort, usually the better team 110% of the time will win even if they are worse geared then the other team. In arenas enchants have more of a effect because theres not as many people but still skill will always prevail. The enchants can be in your favor "Depending on the situation", but as i mentioned, skill will prevail over gear.

Okay so now onto the buying characters, as for myself. I did buy Trustme's priest. But its on a separate BNET account thats long ago been inactive, i forgot i had him until you mentioned him. Aside from that guy all my other toons that are on my active account are 100% mine.

Now for Tapouts backstory, just to clear his side of things up, since he started wow hes bought 2 characters. One is a level 29 rouge from Peterarts aka Mtvriffraff, who later on back stabbed him (thats another story) and he also bought a 19 rogue (Off whom i'am not sure). Tapout had a GF'ed bis 19 rogue and a GF'ed bis 29 rogue that was more geared then his current ones, but he accidentally leveled them through expansion changes and rediscovering land he already discovered before XP off was a thing (RIP Blizzard). He also did not get either rogues for free, he paid a hefty fee for both. You say we buy the best characters because we need gear to carry?, thats a load for BS. Yes i do agree going as far as buying a character is unnecessary, but Tapout did it because he is a OCD perfectionist. He likes he characters 100% bis, if it wasn't for wow's fuck ups he'd never have to buy characters in the first place. We are just the sort that strives for the best, anything wrong with that?!?!?

Tapout and i strive to not only gear our characters the best we can, but to perform as best we can. Sure when games aren't serious we fuck around half the time, that's what people know me for mostly. But when it comes to serious games i leave nothing behind, Tapout and i are naturally competitive guys.

So what makes you think we're that bad? Tapout and i will mirror anyone with the same gear in 2's and come out on top.

Why do you think my like ratio is so high on TI, people like reading what i have to say. If i was that bad of a player/person i wouldn't of gotten 1/8th as much attention as i've had on this thread. People like playing with me because i'm a nice guy, i like to joke around, but most of all i'm a competitive player and that's where other good players want to be with. They know i can make things happen and that i can get shit done. What can you get done?, talking shit is about it. I never go out of my way to say bad things about people until they something to me (Besides Watergun, but he knows i'm joking around :p)

You think i'm cocky/egotistical, at least i can back it up. I won x2 19 Twink Cup Arena tournaments in a row now, coincidence? I think not, ask any good player from 19's to 39's, the good ones will say that i'm good period. Normally i'm quiet and don't say nothing to TI because people that are good are the ones that get Acknowledged the most.

I tried to be nice to you but over and over the years you just keep saying dumb shit, you think i'm a dick or a cunt? I'm the one that gives dickheads the most chances to get along with. People ask me why are you friends with this guy or that guy, cause normally i'm to effing nice.

I could keep going on about things but i said what i needed to, what ever you say from here i'm not going to respond. If you keep going on i will ask a mods to delete your useless posts. I just hope you find piece within yourself before saying stupid shit to others for no reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
I, walrus lord of mixxar minos, will put down my hatred filled rage for being banhammered to help coincide with you and help take down these pretender guilds.

I'll take my hand off my bow for a few moments to reach out to my fellow minos and ask for their aid. [MENTION=16866]Izac[/MENTION] [MENTION=8769]Rhaellia[/MENTION] [MENTION=18501]Herneith[/MENTION] [MENTION=8222]Kearbear[/MENTION] [MENTION=22583]Kynley[/MENTION] would y'all like to help living out?

P.S. if any of them agree, we are NOT agreeing to be able to play at anytime during the day due to school/work all day or in kyns case sleeping all day. Making that clear as we are busy irl and may not make a premade night everytime.

Other than that I look forward to showing these guilds what us puggers really got!

I, walrus lord of mixxar minos, will put down my hatred filled rage for being banhammered to help coincide with you and help take down these pretender guilds.

I'll take my hand off my bow for a few moments to reach out to my fellow minos and ask for their aid. Izac Rhaellia Herneith Kearbear Kynley would y'all like to help living out?

P.S. if any of them agree, we are NOT agreeing to be able to play at anytime during the day due to school/work all day or in kyns case sleeping all day. Making that clear as we are busy irl and may not make a premade night everytime.

Other than that I look forward to showing these guilds what us puggers really got!

Hi Lil,

I've never had anything against you, when i was a mod i was trying to just follow the rules and stop people that said negative things all the time. Thats all irrelevant now.

I don't need any help in getting people, i'm more then capable getting a team together though i appreciate your input. Once my team is ready i will hit you up for a date that we can organize. Looking forward to the games. Good luck.

Lol, thats cute Skeezin but your wrong.

I'm 45.721% as you are 45.718% of your total posts. Better luck next time.
im 99.944749030667820% positive you have a mango for a brain, clearly i have 100+ more likes than you

better luck next time though livingforce!

Livingforce, likes received = 374
Skeezin, likes received = 331

Your the one that needs a "brain check"
Livingforce, likes received = 374
Skeezin, likes received = 431

431 is greater than 374

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread