Making a 20 Vet guild for Premades!!!

Skeezin has never tried meth, can the Horners say the same?

Came in here to check on how the "guild vs guild" was shaping up...
Who knew it was going to degrade to what would surmount to as tween girls fighting over who had the most "likes". kek....
Quite entertaining.

/cheers

Came in here to check on how the "guild vs guild" was shaping up...
Who knew it was going to degrade to what would surmount to as tween girls fighting over who had the most "likes". kek....
Quite entertaining.

/cheers

Even though, it creates a challenge within it, for one to obtain the most likes he has to put his mind onto it and lead a team in different ways. In fact it is not just a leader's job, its everyone's job to play his best, if they are to win "the likes".

Even though, it creates a challenge within it, for one to obtain the most likes he has to put his mind onto it and lead a team in different ways. In fact it is not just a leader's job, its everyone's job to play his best, if they are to win "the likes".

Look at me...
I have almost 600 "likes" without even trying. And I am the "most hated person on TI".
That proves "likes" mean diddly squat.
You have almost 600 as well.

/cheers

Look at me...
I have almost 600 "likes" without even trying. And I am the "most hated person on TI".
That proves "likes" mean diddly squat.
You have almost 600 as well.

/cheers

I can truly say half of my likes are taken without me putting that much effort. But these aren't just likes, with those likes you get, you pretty much represent your guild. So when people come to the 20s bracket and take a look, they can see who is the best guild around, and probably have questions about it etc. So they go see some games, find our their playstyle at a certain position in the game, and try to take the guild down. This is the challenge i'm talking about. And about getting likes without even trying. To me, likes here on Twinkinfo mean absolutely nothing, if i am a noob player in-game. I'd rather get in-game likes than these here. That's why i am on this website, for WoW, events and guides. Helpful/interesting/challenging(in-game) threads. That is one of the reasons i participate in even the most pointless wargames, it is not just, ugh ill do some games. But every wargame i take part in, i learn something new. In one game i had to lead and organize the group giving ideas and telling our team the best ways to execute them, etc.

This is what this website is about, twinking.

Users who are viewing this thread