Mag/TN

The thread only got negative views from the people who group queue

if you want competitive games, make a f2p and join in the f2p wargames or go US 19s. a person making a thread about the most noncompetitive bracket won't solve anything

if you want competitive games, make a f2p and join in the f2p wargames or go US 19s. a person making a thread about the most noncompetitive bracket won't solve anything

I do play US 19s, and I made a thread about group queueing, everyone knows this bracket is the least competitive bracket

I do play US 19s, and I made a thread about group queueing, everyone knows this bracket is the least competitive bracket

yes so why do you expect people to stop grp queuing when the whole point of this bracket to have faceroll noncompetitive games

yes so why do you expect people to stop grp queuing when the whole point of this bracket to have faceroll noncompetitive games

The whole point of this bracket isn't to faceroll, that's what the bracket has become because of constant premades on both sides. If everyone just solo queued the bracket wouldn't have come to such a state.

solution for both factions: fuck wsg, queue ab! :cool:

The whole point of this bracket isn't to faceroll, that's what the bracket has become because of constant premades on both sides. If everyone just solo queued the bracket wouldn't have come to such a state.

yes i agree it would be better if everyone solo queued, but whats your answer when i get rolled by a stormscale premade while qing on my f2p on ally? do i carry on solo queuing rather than play with friends?

I solo queue despite vs'ing mag 5 mans, ravencrest 10 mans, idk why you guys can't

I solo que (in before you say: really?) until I see a premade on horde and that's mostly the first or second game already after I log. We are just returning the favor to horde. Very impressive that you solo que, but not really a hard task when you only play horde.

i love how you chainz and lanky act like ravencrest premades dont exists, ohhh its so easy to solo q horde yea ofc mate

i love how you chainz and lanky act like ravencrest premades dont exists, ohhh its so easy to solo q horde yea ofc mate

ofc there are ravencrest premade, did either of us say there wasn't? horde pugs are so strong (literally made up of stormscale, dreanor and russian vets every single game) they can win vs premades

ofc there are ravencrest premade, did either of us say there wasn't? horde pugs are so strong (literally made up of stormscale, dreanor and russian vets every single game) they can win vs premades

i see its pointless to argue with you, yea horde pugs are so good , well what am i saying "good" isnt nearly enough to describe how AWESOME horde pugging is, sad alliance i feel with you

brb gy farming your premades with my awesome pugs

i see its pointless to argue with you, yea horde pugs are so good , well what am i saying "good" isnt nearly enough to describe how AWESOME horde pugging is, sad alliance i feel with you

brb gy farming your premades with my awesome pugs

you actually can farm a premade with pugs, that's the real sad thing. you can't seem to understand that because you're so blinded by the hatred you have for alliance premades

Horde is so weak yeah, they only have like 2-3 good healers every game + a strong mid team. And they only push alliance to the GY about every single time in my bg's. Hard life as horde. :rolleyes:

you actually can farm a premade with pugs, that's the real sad thing. you can't seem to understand that because you're so blinded by the hatred you have for alliance premades

and this is the thing, im 100% neutral because im no fucking roleplaying pleb, i dont have anything against alliance or its players, i also play alliance.
but yes, my hatred blinds me that much i can barely see

Users who are viewing this thread