Mag/TN

Yapah

Legend

Attachments

• Alliance.png
    Alliance.png
    91.8 KB · Views: 343
holy shit a f2p rog from tn in there? so fotm, you play a 29 bm anyway dont complain and im 100% sure he was solo qing

Last edited by a moderator:
holy shit a f2p rog from tn in there? so fotm, you play a 29 bm anyway dont complain and im 100% sure he was solo qing

This post is directed at mag and TN, this game there wasn't any TN but don't act like they don't group queue as well.

I play mostly play vet, when I play my 29 BM its usually when alliance is premading

The fact that 13054% of ally players queing are playing on mag/tn/rc are making this thread stupid. Maybe its a premade, but bigger chanse that its like always, that you should know, mostly mag players queing ally.

why don't you also make a thread directed towards stormscale, the premade on ally was to counter the horde premade

why don't you also make a thread directed towards stormscale, the premade on ally was to counter the horde premade

First of all, SS players are shit, they dont deserve a thread

Secondly, with your logic, I should make a premade to counter alliance premade?

q ab/eots , wsg is pure aids.. for both factions (still worse for horde unless you have a fetish for getting farmed by rogues/druids)

You tell me. First of all idk about mag but I was solo queuing hence the "Is solo queuing banned now?". And secondly I was the only one from TN in that bg, which is why I don't get why this thread is directed at TN or me in particular.

The screenshot I posted was a mag premade but the game before that was a TN premade. This post is directed at people who premade all day every day on those 2 servers

The screenshot I posted was a mag premade but the game before that was a TN premade. This post is directed at people who premade all day every day on those 2 servers
When you face off against 29's from Stormscale (or any other server out there) who are crutching on op classes and premading with other 29s, then you'll understand why we premade. You should really make an Alliance toon (If you don't have one already) and do a bg or two on it, then you'll understand even better.

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, SS players are shit, they dont deserve a thread

Secondly, with your logic, I should make a premade to counter alliance premade?

You expect people to solo queue when being farmed by horde premade?

I solo que while being farmed by alliance premade

But you get grouped up with horde premades against alliance too. You are still a part of the community whether you see it or not... why single yourself out. And for today you kinda got in the way because we were trying to counter goolduck/nohugz premade. I done 4 bgs for today and 3 of them were against that premade. Only one time was against you on your horde. Pls don't be mad :3

No it wasnt. The game before had just 2 ppl from TN. The game before that had 4 but still no premade. I dont get this thread...

Even if that particular game was by chance, don't act like these 2 particular servers don't premade just about all day

It doesn't mean because you see 4-5 magtheridon in a bg that it's a premade lol. Magtheridon has a lot of players, it's pure bullshit what you are saying. I see stormscale faggots premading every day. And this premade was made to fight against goolduck and his tryhard premade

Users who are viewing this thread